21 yr. old HOH Filipina female looking for any HOH male

I understand if some deaf people come here to look for a deaf partner. Most likely these members aren't aware that AllDeaf isn't a dating service and it's ok, I don't blame them. What we should try to do is inform these members to go to DeafFriendFinder.com, one of our site's affiliates, to try their deaf dating service.

Thanks.

Some of those dating sites are paid sites and if a foreigner who wants to marry a Filipina or an Asian or a South Pacific Islander whom they met on a paid site, it is against the law in the Philippines under Republic Act 6955 of the Philippines, commonly known as the Anti Mail-Order-Bride Law.

It is perfectly legal for a foreigner marrying a Filipina if any sites or services are provided for free. Just to let ya know about the law.

See Wikipedia regarding this law.

I understand if some deaf people come here to look for a deaf partner. Most likely these members aren't aware that AllDeaf isn't a dating service and it's ok, I don't blame them. What we should try to do is inform these members to go to DeafFriendFinder.com, one of our site's affiliates, to try their deaf dating service.

Thanks.

Back