2015 Official AD Meet II on 23rd May 2015

Apparently it is, if anyone have objections, please arise them now.

Where can I find cheap pass for subway and bus? I googled and it's around $150 for 3 days pass. :shock:

Yes, We will fly there for sure.

Ugh...wish it was next year...same weekend as my daughter's high school graduation so I will be in AZ that weekend. Hope to see u in DC?

Where can I find cheap pass for subway and bus? I googled and it's around $150 for 3 days pass. :shock:

Where did you get that from?

I can get one week worth of subway pass for just $30.

Jiro will fix you up, dont you worry.

Ugh...wish it was next year...same weekend as my daughter's high school graduation so I will be in AZ that weekend. Hope to see u in DC?
Like I said before, Shel - I will arrange the time to catch up with you when I am in D.C. :thumb:

Can a moderator who is active please update my OP details from post #121? Thanks.

we don't have 3-days pass. they took it off couple years ago. sad!!! and I doubt you'll ever take a bus in NYC because subway pretty much takes you everywhere. and guess what? I've been going to NYC since I was a little kid and I still have no idea how to use it!!!! lol!!!!! I've taken a bus ride in NYC probably 5x.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/fare/FaresatAGlance.htm
Base Fare – $2.50
Subway and Local Bus (Reduced-Fare $1.25)

Express Bus – $6.00
(Reduced-Fare $3.00 off-peak only) 7-Day Unlimited – $30

7-Day Express Bus Plus – $55

30-Day Unlimited – $112

Pay-Per-Ride Bonus
An additional 5% is added to your MetroCard with the purchase or addition of $5 or more.

Note: PATH, AirTrain, and Express buses do not accept 7- and 30-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard.

Single Ride ticket – $2.75
(No Reduced-Fare)

Sold at vending machines only.
Must be used within 2 hours;
no transfers included.

Fee for purchase of a new MetroCard – $1

Fee applies to each new MetroCard purchased at station booth, vending machine or commuter rail station.

Where did you get that from?

I can get one week worth of subway pass for just $30.

Jiro will fix you up, dont you worry.

Can't remember it anymore. Just googled and **** it then closed. I am sure Jiro found a good deal for me.

we don't have 3-days pass. they took it off couple years ago. sad!!! and I doubt you'll ever take a bus in NYC because subway pretty much takes you everywhere. and guess what? I've been going to NYC since I was a little kid and I still have no idea how to use it!!!! lol!!!!! I've taken a bus ride in NYC probably 5x.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/fare/FaresatAGlance.htm

Thank you so much!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to scheduling this meet-up in NYC as it's about 20 mins away from me.

ATTN MODS: Can you please update the OP with these details below. Thanks! Please note the title, to get everyone's attn. Update with *Updated* in the title.

Here it is!

WHEN: Saturday 23rd May, 2015

WHERE: The Garden @ Studio Square NYC
35-33 36th Street, Long Island City NY 11106

Time: 7pm until 4am

Bring a deaf friend or two, the more the merrier. Please note, you need to get your own dinner before this event, however there are food available at the venue if you wish to dine there earlier.

There you go, ladies and gents, better start planning your trip.

Get cranking, AD'ers!

Holy crap. That is in Astoria!!! Been there at the garden twice. It is similar to the tradition style of Oktoberfestival gathering and happy hour.

Can't remember it anymore. Just googled and **** it then closed. I am sure Jiro found a good deal for me.

Thank you so much!

Hahaha, I'm never too fond of using metro bus in Manhattan. Subways is the way to go.

Edit: oops, this is for replying to Jiro. Stupid iPhone.

Last edited:
Back