2014 F450 Black Ops

Didn't bother watching the vids as they're not captioned, but it is a sharp looking truck. I like! A quick google search didn't really turn up any specs for me, and I'm too lazy to try to find more info. Curious to know what all mods it has.

Didn't bother watching the vids as they're not captioned, but it is a sharp looking truck. I like! A quick google search didn't really turn up any specs for me, and I'm too lazy to try to find more info. Curious to know what all mods it has.

Just click CC to turn caption on.

Nice truck but it is good for commercial purpose.

tuscany-black-ops-f150.jpg

I don't think the brand makes any difference. It is who the team that designed and built it. Some years the makes have the best and worst team. Say, a team works for Ford now works for Chrysler, these team would bring their skills from Chevy to Chrysler and made the best vehicle at Chrysler EVEN though Chrysler sucks. Also, how much EPA regulations involved can make difference. Like right now Diesel truck isn't as great as used to be, its due to EPA regulations, so it takes time for them to figure out how to make better EPA compliant diesel engine.

So, really it depends on the year and make, and WHO (Not corporations) built them. I prefer Chevy in 70's and 80's not Ford, but 90's Ford and Jeep is great, 2K or later it sucks.

Perfect example, I got Ford Excursion 7.3L, I also had Ford F-250 6.0L and man! engine is completely different. I rather 7.3L over 6.0L. I also owned two shytty Chevy trucks, thats in 90's... never again own them while I had early 80's chevy truck and they run like champ.

The best vehicle I ever own is 98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee Sport, missed that truck much, had for 12 long and reliable years on that one.

I disagree, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm more of a Chevy guy myself, but calling it junk is a bit of a stretch.

About 2 months ago, my technician who diagnosed our boss's 2013 Ford F150 Raptor w/ 6.2L for cut out driveability problem, he decided to throw a new OEM fuel pump (I was not here and subbie for a tech at another station). Some one in the back, told me that he did not test it with fuel pressure gauge. This new OEM fuel pump is not fix cut off problem. He asked me to helping him, I asked him what codes you pull from computer? Did you look up TSB for cut out issue? He said no codes and no TBS. I went to leaning over my iPAD in my toolbox, found one TSB for cut out problem, I inform a service manager that this truck need to punt over the stealership to reprogramming the software in computer to correct cut out driveability.
The boss traded it with a new another Raptor.

A bit off topic, but I heard Ford ditched V-8 in the Expedition and put in 3.5L Ecoboost V-6 as the only engine option and the fuel economy is rated at 22mpg on highway with 4x2.

How about 2016 Ford F150 with a 3.5L V6 with twin turbochargers? Me? :-o

About 2 months ago, my technician who diagnosed our boss's 2013 Ford F150 Raptor w/ 6.2L for cut out driveability problem, he decided to throw a new OEM fuel pump (I was not here and subbie for a tech at another station). Some one in the back, told me that he did not test it with fuel pressure gauge. This new OEM fuel pump is not fix cut off problem. He asked me to helping him, I asked him what codes you pull from computer? Did you look up TSB for cut out issue? He said no codes and no TBS. I went to leaning over my iPAD in my toolbox, found one TSB for cut out problem, I inform a service manager that this truck need to punt over the stealership to reprogramming the software in computer to correct cut out driveability.
What software or internet you use on your iPad?

What software or internet you use on your iPad?

Not in my iPad. We send this truck to the dealership to reprogramming the software in PCM. I use to look up TSBs in iATN and for Alldata I use a shop computer. I do not perform software upgrades in the shop, often we punt the vehicles over the dealerships to reprogramming or flashing computer modules, sometime we call on the computer guy to come over our shop to do reprogram or reflash the computers on the shop site.

Not in my iPad. We send this truck to the dealership to reprogramming the software in PCM. I use to look up TSBs in iATN and for Alldata I use a shop computer. I do not perform software upgrades in the shop, often we punt the vehicles over the dealerships to reprogramming or flashing computer modules, sometime we call on the computer guy to come over our shop to do reprogram or reflash the computers on the shop site.

You confused me. :confused:

So you use iATN and alldata in the iPad. Right?

Back