2013-14 NHL Season

Sharky99

Reaction score
Ok hockey gophers, the 2013-14 NHL season will start soon but training camps might be opening up soon near end of next week so after that exhibition games till Oct 1 or so... then the regular season will open up Oct 4th...

So who do ya think will be 2014 Stanley Cup champions?? I would love to see who ya pick and etc..

I feel Montreal Canadiens. I want Ducks to win the Stanley Cup... Wait to see who is a Cup winner next year. What team you pick?

Might be something if Chicago repeats again but hmm.. Detroit could be the one.. Boston, Pittsburgh could come out of the East... as for the West.. hhmmmmm not sure but could be either Los Angeles or Chicago again but anything can be a big surprise eh...

Now post any news about any teams.. also would happily see any posts on junior hockey, AHL, ECHL and even the KHL (Russian league fyi)...

KHL will start season on Sept 4.. junior hockey seasons for WHL, OHL, QMJHL will start maybe Sept 18 or early?? AHL and NHL will start in Oct as well.. ECHL I think start along the same time with AHL and NHL...

folks... NHL will open up Oct 1st with 3 games on schedule...

Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 7 pm est
Washington Capitals vs Chicago Blackhawks 8 pm est
Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers 10 pm est...

I gonna be watching both Tor/Mtl and Wpg/Edm since it a CBC HNIC (Hockey Night in Canada) doubleheader and I gonna be eager to see how my Jets do for sure!!! Anyone gonna be eager to watch games, post in here.. same for junior hockey, KHL, AHL, college hockey too...

Back