2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post #374

LOL that is not far back up in this very same page. :giggle: Thank you! I hope I will be available on that date!

Thank you, jake!

that's why we're choosing that date. AD Meet + NY Deaf Expo? double whammy fun!

Great! :hmm: I may be driving there. I hope that parking lot is free nearly except Manhattan.

3rd weekend of august. would love to go.. I'll have to wait to see if nothing else is going on....

it's confirmed - August 19-21 because we believe you will get the best bang for your buck since there will be NY Deaf Expo plus bunch of other activities to do with many deafies.

I apologize for those who were set on for July. Will PM craigm26. wonder what's he up to cuz he hasn't been around for quite a while now.

Well, count me out because I will be on the West part of the USA enjoying Las Vegas, AZ, and California. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Great! :hmm: I may be driving there. I hope that parking lot is free nearly except Manhattan.

No way. parking lot is very hard to find and garage costs too expensive. I tend to park my car in Jersey City, NJ on the weekends at no charge and take PATH/NY subway to get there.

No way. parking lot is very hard to find and garage costs too expensive. I tend to park my car in Jersey City, NJ on the weekends at no charge and take PATH/NY subway to get there.

lol I have no problem finding a free parking spot in certain location but just gotta take subway from there to somewhere.

lol I have no problem finding a free parking spot in certain location but just gotta take subway from there to somewhere.

Yes, but I am speaking of Chevy finding a parking lot. I can find the spot myself in NYC, but it was a hassle. I rather park my car in JC instead of NYC anyway.

Eh, we'll see... not the best time for me. I'll be in California the week before for a friend's wedding and spending a ton of money. We'll just have to see what my budget looks like at that time.

Does the NYC Subway connect to somewhere in New Jersey? - The main reason we may stay in New Jersey is because it is cheaper to get a hotel in NJ than in the NYC area

Yes, but I am speaking of Chevy finding a parking lot. I can find the spot myself in NYC, but it was a hassle. I rather park my car in JC instead of NYC anyway.

:D I hope I will come down then i can see you!

PATH and subway are separate so yes, you'd have to pay extra. Take red line to Fulton St.

Omg

I really wanted to come to the meet and meet..lol alot of you, but I would need someone to help me get there, because yesterday i forgot how to get
home from the hospital and drove around for like 1/2 hr til I finally just stopped, had a good cry and then, told myself I could do it , and darn brain...laughing..I did it...I was so happy..Midnight♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back