2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ty: At where is location? so I can find and resereve the hotel and when meet to gather ?

NYC. exact information? not yet...

I hope to come down there on july 15 thru 17. i will wait till june to see if i have no plan then go there!

I hope to come down there on july 15 thru 17. i will wait till june to see if i have no plan then go there!

Please you take your pen and mark your calendar... Come over! We can drink and fun! :p

Please you take your pen and mark your calendar... Come over! We can drink and fun! :p

I still remember the date. I hope that there are nothing going on with july 15 - 17 then I can freely go.

If i go, I definintly drink up with you and the rest of aders. :D

ATTENTION YE ALL!

Since we've decided on July 15-17... how would you feel about changing it to August 19-21? So that we can host it at South Street Seaport American Deaf Exposition, Deaf Events and Vendors, Sign Language Community

Also - we will rent an apt close to that location. It's an excellent location especially in summer because it's just that awesome. Plenty of evening activities to do such as bars, clubbing, strolling around, free ferry ride, etc. etc. etc.

WHAT SAYS YOU? :mad2:

ATTENTION YE ALL!

Since we've decided on July 15-17... how would you feel about changing it to August 19-21? So that we can host it at South Street Seaport American Deaf Exposition, Deaf Events and Vendors, Sign Language Community

Also - we will rent an apt close to that location. It's an excellent location especially in summer because it's just that awesome. Plenty of evening activities to do such as bars, clubbing, strolling around, free ferry ride, etc. etc. etc.

Sound nice about this event. Did you visit there before?

ATTENTION YE ALL!

August 19-21? Meeehhhhhhhhhh. It's when most middle/high schools and colleges start (or the time when freshmen and upperclassmen students come in). Also, those are the days I have to move out of my summer housing into somewhere else/dorm. I would prefer July.

But perhaps I can work around this....we'll see...

ATTENTION YE ALL!

Cant...will be in Phx/Vegas/California during that timeframe.

ATTENTION YE ALL!

That s fine either!

ATTENTION YE ALL!

Now that is a good idea to move it to august. It just makes it more things and fun stuff to do.

see post #335 :)

I see that your ulterior motive is to get me to :zzz: so that you can have all these AD babes to yourself especially Frisky :naughty:

Nice try..:naughty:

August 19-21? Meeehhhhhhhhhh. It's when most middle/high schools and colleges start (or the time when freshmen and upperclassmen students come in). Also, those are the days I have to move out of my summer housing into somewhere else/dorm. I would prefer July.

But perhaps I can work around this....we'll see...

that's why it's on weekend :D

15696_971809658579_8825246_52559357_1794537_n.jpg

I am so happy I took that pic because it seems like it will be forever posted on AD to get back at Jiro. LOL!

I am so happy I took that pic because it seems like it will be forever posted on AD to get back at Jiro. LOL!

as sheila always say - don't be nasty :aw:

TxGolfer....roadtrip of a lifetime???????

I am thinking it would be fun. Supposed to Play golf in Ohio the week before. Perhaps ride from Ohio on and then all the way back.

Since I am in NY I am open for any weekend.....Just settle on something already! LOL

ATTENTION YE ALL!

I like this place, south street seaport. it's beautiful. Indeed, I do not mind seeing old faces all over again! :hmm:

Let me know cuz if it is in August, i will have to miss it. I hope it will be settled in July. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back