2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha I have not been there yet. I am told that there were so flat and no exciting going on roads. So that's all I know of. :lol:

Yeah, I took a road trip vacation last year down Rt. 66 from St. Louis to Vegas, and then back on non-Rt. 66 roads (which is what took us through Kansas), so we hit a LOT of different states. Kansas was, by far, the worst.

Best was either Arizona or New Mexico - I'd never seen a desert before, so the scenery was absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah, I took a road trip vacation last year down Rt. 66 from St. Louis to Vegas, and then back on non-Rt. 66 roads (which is what took us through Kansas), so we hit a LOT of different states. Kansas was, by far, the worst.

Best was either Arizona or New Mexico - I'd never seen a desert before, so the scenery was absolutely gorgeous.

That's what my friends told me about the most dull in their lives when they were on roads in kansas. cool. I can understand why route 66 is more of thrilling and exciting. ha.

I am sorry and I don't feel alike to look through 11 pages this thread.. I forget when?

seriously...first five....call the seat...and I will pick you up...JIRO...CALL THE APT RESERVATION NOW!!!

lol ok. now gotta look thru listings.... will post my finding later today or so.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I used the calculator for my Honda from SF to NYC and it would cost $420 one way. I was curious lol.

just FYI in case you forgot - you're the only one who isn't thrilled about coast-to-coast road trip... which is why you're flying and that's fine with me. Others have weighed in how fun road trip it is.

so anything you want to suggest such as fine cigar? cognac? :cool2:

I'll bring cigars, but are you going to finish it this time?

I'll bring cigars, but are you going to finish it this time?

15696_971809658579_8825246_52559357_1794537_n.jpg

That was a fun night. Haha.

Okay, I'll bring one of these for you: Electronic cigar!
electronic-cigar.gif

That was a fun night. Haha.

Okay, I'll bring one of these for you: Electronic cigar!
electronic-cigar.gif

see post #335 :)

I see that your ulterior motive is to get me to :zzz: so that you can have all these AD babes to yourself especially Frisky :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back