2011 AllDeaf National Meet II - NYC

Are you coming or what???

• Total voters

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will host our second AllDeaf National Meet in NYC on August 19-21 at South Street Seaport. On Sunday at same location, there will be NY Deaf Expo/Festival - American Deaf Exposition, Deaf Events and Vendors, Sign Language Community

Also - we would like to know who can come so that we can get some idea in order to rent an apt with a certain capacity. We will try to find an apt close to South Seaport area for ya'all to sleep over.

Come ye'll!!! South Seaport is an awesome location especially in summer because it's just that awesome. Plenty of evening activities to do such as bars, clubbing, strolling around, free ferry ride, etc. etc. etc.

Don't think so, someone told me that I'm being too hypocrite and silly to go. :lol:

Are you creating AllDeaf National Meet II event on Facebook?, Jiro. I need to know where is best bar and sharing nightly apt near Seaport???

Are you creating AllDeaf National Meet II event on Facebook?, Jiro. I need to know where is best bar and sharing nightly apt near Seaport???

we'll let you know when the time comes.

Don't think I'm going because of deaf day at Cedar Point on August 5-6....not sure yet.

Not going. I got 2 paranormal expo to attend.. and it is using up money quickly. Besides that I have ghost walk in Syracuse the day before the NYC Deaf Festival/alldeaf meet. Sorry! Maybe next year. Maybe can have a ghost walk or paranormal investigation in nyc for DEAF! How about that! :)

Not going. I got 2 paranormal expo to attend.. and it is using up money quickly. Besides that I have ghost walk in Syracuse the day before the NYC Deaf Festival/alldeaf meet. Sorry! Maybe next year. Maybe can have a ghost walk or paranormal investigation in nyc for DEAF! How about that! :)

It sounds good to me. What about Amityville House? :D

haha, i was just in that area last nite!! Umm...not sure about if I can go or not....we'll see

wait sheila you were? I don't even think we were there, hahahahahaha, :P :D you are welcome to sleep in a tight closet with me, Jiro and 3 random deafies of your choice, :) I recommend you select them through a holistic grading process of "speed with hands, mouth lubrications, experience, size and kinkiness" :D

Back