2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Folks.. it's over... the 2009 Stanley Cup Champions now hail from the Steel City, here are the Pittsburgh Penguins!!! Wow I never thought Pittsburgh would win in Detroit but I am damn proud of the Pens... congrats to them and now the 2008/09 NHL Season is over finally but one more thing to go.. the 2009 Draft... then that's it for this summer (for the teams to do some wheeling and dealing and signing and etc.. )

See what happens when you root for the RIGHT team this year:P:giggle:

I am soo happy to see the Pitts Penguins become the 2009 Stanley Cup Champions. I even got teary-eyed So , happy for Sid the Kid!

Last edited:
I just finished watching the Penguins magical moment the Stanley cup being handed down to Crobsy and the rest of the team. It was exciting. I did watch period 3 online it got cut off. I am happy they won!

:grouphug: < those who cheered for Penguins here group hug :cheers:

Woooooo, for 2009 Pittsburgh, PA is now a city of champs!

I see how thrilled Mario Lemieux was when he finally hoisted the cup once again! Back when Penguins finally won the Stanley Cup champinion, Mario Lemieux was the first player to hoist the cup, glad he did it again this time. FYI, Mario Lemieux is the first player ever own the team, he no longer play hockey due to health issues, in other word he is retired.

I doubt Pittsburgh Pirates would get in world series this year, but who knows. I am rooting for Red Sox, love em cause I love the way they smashed Yankees' ego back in 2004!

YAYA!! since My roomate is LOST Bet bec i m won bet :giggle: yaya abt time kick Redwing's butt! but they are good gme :D there will alway next yr :P

Back