2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Yoo, Lets go Penguins! We are now even, and as I predicted correctly we will be seeing game 6 or 7. Woooo!!!

Yep.. now this remains to be seen if Pittsburgh can continue on and win game 5 probably? If so then it would set up Game 6 next week on Tuesday.. for the final time or will there be a Game 7?? that depends on what happens tomorrow!!!

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves one game at time heehee or else you go ahem .... LOL

Folks.. looks like the Detroit Red Wings are one game away from repeating as Stanley Cup champs again.. oh boy I hated to see Pittsburgh get hammered like they did tonite in Game 5.. ohh man.. I do hope the Penguins can bounce back and try to win Game 6 to force the final showdown, Game 7... Game 6 is this coming Tuesday June 9th at 8 pm est on both CBC and NBC.. dont forget to tune in to watch that pivotal game!!!

Tonight, game was sooo sad for the Penguins. I can't believe it they made no goal Pitts 0-5. Detriot is just too strong and experienced for underdogs. At least , they made it hopefully, they can bounce back bwahhh hehe

Folks.. looks like the Detroit Red Wings are one game away from repeating as Stanley Cup champs again.. oh boy I hated to see Pittsburgh get hammered like they did tonite in Game 5.. ohh man.. I do hope the Penguins can bounce back and try to win Game 6 to force the final showdown, Game 7... Game 6 is this coming Tuesday June 9th at 8 pm est on both CBC and NBC.. dont forget to tune in to watch that pivotal game!!!

You got that right dude!!! It is like repeating last year's mirror image winning the Stanley Cup, but they will be carrying two of them!!! It is funny I thought I went back in time watching the replays...haha...seriously...I am looking forward to Game 6 and see what happens. Like I told Ocean, you just never know, anything could happen, Just never know the Pitts could bounce to Hell and back to win the Stanley Cup...well, GO RED RED RED RED WINGS!!!!

Pittsburgh is won tonight 2 against redwing 1 which 3 ties so gotta wait till friday will be LAST Game for CHAMP *glare at MoonFlower* :P

Oh yes... Game 7 is the winner-take-all finale to the 2008-09 NHL Season... wow tonite was interesting to watch for sure... what a flurry of attempts by Detroit to tie and force overtime only to fall to Pittsburgh by a score of 2-1.. now I wonder if Pittsburgh can do it again or will Detroit simply be dominating at home like they have been the whole playoffs?? Will see on Friday.. ya gotta tune in to NBC at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST as well as CBC on 8 pm EST... should be fun to see the final game and more....

OO moonflower gonna blow her gasket if her pukewings lose on friday.. hehehe.....that ought to be classic.. kidding moonflower!!!!!

LOL Moonflower...

yeah Ocean that ought to be a good game tomorrow.. best to tape it for keepsake, which I do for the Stanley Cup games the last several years. hehe..

LOL Moonflower...

yeah Ocean that ought to be a good game tomorrow.. best to tape it for keepsake, which I do for the Stanley Cup games the last several years. hehe..

My tv goes bye bye June 12 due to the DTV ugh! I might go else where will see what happens.

Can't wait watch trw night see if Pitt can have chace kick Red wing's butt or not since it'll be LAST Game :fingersx::fingersx:

Dang Ocean.. ya better find somewhere to watch and fast!!!

Panther.. .. oh yeah the last game of the season ought to be a classic for sure.. I do hope Pittsburgh do it.. hehe..

Dang Ocean.. ya better find somewhere to watch and fast!!!

Panther.. .. oh yeah the last game of the season ought to be a classic for sure.. I do hope Pittsburgh do it.. hehe..

Not if Redwing will kick pitt's butt tonight so juz wait n see what happen tonight :hmm:

Sharky, right will go else where to watch can't wait!!! This morning my tv worked but will see about later if it goes poof ugh wait and see.

Hey LBG, let's hope our Penguins do it!!!!

Back