2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Diehard Biker- Philiadelphia is already out of playoffs.

Chicago just looked outmatched all the way wieth a bunch of dirty play cuz the were getting killed. 6-1 with 2 players injured I think Chicago is done.

Yea?

I don't care about Philly!

I have been born rooting PITTSBURGH PENGUINS! And guess what? They are sweeping the Carolina, probably by tomorow!

I am sure Mario Lemieux will be so thrilled when Pittsburgh wins the Stanley cup Champinion.

Still confused? Ok, lets make this clear, the State of Pennsylvania has many cities across, there are two largest cities there, Philadelphia "Brotherly love" is in Eastmost of Pennsylvania, while the Pittsburgh "Iron city", "Steel City" is on westmost of the Pennsylvania. Both of these cities has their own NFL, baseball league, and NHL teams.

Philadelphia Flyer: Out of NHL for this year

Pittsburgh Penguins: STILL in play off and pursuiting the Stanley cup.

Hope this clears up confusion.

Edit: Now I see where you are talking about. me bad, I mean Red wings not flyers oops and I just fixed it ;)

Diehard Biker- Philiadelphia is already out of playoffs.

Chicago just looked outmatched all the way wieth a bunch of dirty play cuz the were getting killed. 6-1 with 2 players injured I think Chicago is done.

Yea?

I don't care about Philly!

I have been born rooting PITTSBURGH PENGUINS! And guess what? They are sweeping the Carolina, probably by tomorow!

I am sure Mario Lemieux will be so thrilled when Pittsburgh wins the Stanley cup Champinion.

Pittsburgh Penguins: STILL in play off and pursuiting the Stanley cup.

Great to know there is some spirit to bring on the Pitts Penguins to championship! I am rooting , they will do it!!

Pittsburgh could follow in the steps of the 1984 Edmonton Oilers by winning the Cup with a young group like the Oilers did back in 1984 ... thing was that in 1983 the Oilers were beaten cleanly by the New York Islanders, loaded with grizzled veterans and more but the 1984 Stanley Cup Final was no contest as the Oilers basically blitzed the old Islanders good enough.. I think Pittsburgh is compared to the 1984 Oilers version and Detroit is compared to the 1984 NY Islanders and more.. so it gonna be interesting to see if Pittsburgh do the impossible and kick the Red Wings in the bums for the Stanley Cup!!!

Pittsburgh could follow in the steps of the 1984 Edmonton Oilers by winning the Cup with a young group like the Oilers did back in 1984 ... thing was that in 1983 the Oilers were beaten cleanly by the New York Islanders, loaded with grizzled veterans and more but the 1984 Stanley Cup Final was no contest as the Oilers basically blitzed the old Islanders good enough.. I think Pittsburgh is compared to the 1984 Oilers version and Detroit is compared to the 1984 NY Islanders and more.. so it gonna be interesting to see if Pittsburgh do the impossible and kick the Red Wings in the bums for the Stanley Cup!!!

I am with you on that one!:D

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your 2009 Eastern Conference champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins for the 2nd year in a row getting to go to the Stanley Cup Final, as Pittsburgh has swept out Carolina in 4 straight games.. wow... now to wait for the Western Conference Final to be over tomorrow between Detroit and Chicago.. should be interesting to see how that goes tomorrow...

Yes, I am very happy to see the Penguins march back to the finals whoohoo! I am sure, it will be a repeat from last year, this time, Pitts will walk out winners :D

Here is your 2009 Western Conference champions from the Motor City, the Detroit Red Wings... now Detroit will face off vs Pittsburgh again for the 2nd year in a row.. the Stanley Cup Finals will start this weekend...

Game 1 Pitt @ Det 8 PM EST May 30
Game 2 Pitt @ Det 8 PM EST? May 31
Game 3 Det @ Pitt 8 PM June 2
Game 4 Det @ Pitt 8 PM June 4
Game 5 * Pitt @ Det 8 PM June 6
Game 6 * Det @ Pitt 8 PM June 9
Game 7 * Pitt @ Det 8 PM June 12

For viewers in Canada, Game 1 to 7 will be on CBC.... for viewers in the US, Game 1 and 2, then 5 to 7 will be on NBC and Game 3 & 4 will be on Versus... so there ya have the schedule..

NOW I am gonna root hard for Pittsburgh to break thru and win finally.. and get even with Detroit for last year's loss....

Wings and Pens here in the final YAY! I have friend going for Redwings and we made a bed that if Redwings win Stanley Cup I owe him Wingers :D

BOOOOOOOOO red pukewings... hehe... GOOOOO PENGUINS!!! hehe kidding folks!!!

Ok next update...

2009 Stanley Cup Final:

Detroit leads 2 games to 1 on Pittsburgh.. Detroit did win the first 2 games at their home rink and for Game 3 which was played last night in Pittsburgh I thought Detroit was gonna roar pass Pittsburgh again for a 3 games to 0 lead but I was delighted to see Pitt battle back to win Game 3 by a score of 4-2.. now this is gonna get interesting as well.. should see if Pittsburgh continue on winning or will Detroit halt the Pens' determination and win Game 4?? Will see on Thursday!!

Thanks, for the update. I will be sure to tune in on Thursday :) We had some thunder and lightening here, the dog park might get cancelled. Now, I can watch Sid the kid do his stuff whoohooo!!:D

Ok next update...

2009 Stanley Cup Final:

Detroit leads 2 games to 1 on Pittsburgh.. Detroit did win the first 2 games at their home rink and for Game 3 which was played last night in Pittsburgh I thought Detroit was gonna roar pass Pittsburgh again for a 3 games to 0 lead but I was delighted to see Pitt battle back to win Game 3 by a score of 4-2.. now this is gonna get interesting as well.. should see if Pittsburgh continue on winning or will Detroit halt the Pens' determination and win Game 4?? Will see on Thursday!!

Oh, please stop Pittsburgh - someone please stop them! Ugh.

Back