2009-10 NHL season

Sharky99

Reaction score
OK gophers.. I hope ya all are eager to have the 2009-10 NHL season start... that will be October 1!!! I do know that 4 NHL clubs are in Europe to open the Priemere series there before they return to North America to open their seasons there....

Detroit Red Wings vs St. Louis Blues in Stockholm, Sweden Oct 2 and 3

Chicago Blackhawks vs Florida Panthers in Helsinki, Finland Oct 2 and 3

AND now that the Pittsburgh Penguins have the Stanley Cup in their grasp, will the Pens repeat as champions or will another NHL team claim the Cup?? Who do ya think will go all the way in 2010?? Should be fun to watch.. plus dont forget the 2010 Olympics that will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada around February 14 to 28th so the NHL season will be in suspension for the period of the Olympics....

I will mostly be excited to watch all of the olympic hockey in February.

I am hopeful that Penguins could repeat again, being that they are the only favorite professional team of mine that holds a championchip

My Anaheim Ducks got a new logo :) I would love to see them become champions again , we will see :) That's cool the Olympics in BC.

My Anaheim Ducks got a new logo :) I would love to see them become champions again , we will see :) That's cool the Olympics in BC.

Ocean... yeah who knows if your Ducks will reclaim the Stanley Cup.. that might be interesting to see again.. as for ya saying the Ducks getting a new logo? I asked at another sport forum for confirmation on that and was told not true... I wanna see if you can provide the link for the new logo ya mentioned? Let me know ok so I can confirm for sure... Yep the Winter Olympics will be in BC for sure.. so it would be interesting and wild for all...

Ocean... yeah who knows if your Ducks will reclaim the Stanley Cup.. that might be interesting to see again.. as for ya saying the Ducks getting a new logo? I asked at another sport forum for confirmation on that and was told not true... I wanna see if you can provide the link for the new logo ya mentioned? Let me know ok so I can confirm for sure... Yep the Winter Olympics will be in BC for sure.. so it would be interesting and wild for all...

It was on my FB, someone posted that in the fan section. If I find it will show you, haven't heard any news in the media about it.

AH ok Ocean.. do show me and I will see if it is indeed true or so... will know more for ya...

AH ok Ocean.. do show me and I will see if it is indeed true or so... will know more for ya...

It is mislead information, did visit the profile and can't find it. I do remember , seeing a logo looked nice, it might have been photoshopped by a member.

Ohh ok Ocean... just remmy, let me know if ya see any logos that ya arent sure that might be the real ones ok? Then I can confirm for ya if it is real or not...

Ohh ok Ocean... just remmy, let me know if ya see any logos that ya arent sure that might be the real ones ok? Then I can confirm for ya if it is real or not...
Will do captain:giggle:

Tampa Bay lightning.

I don't watch hockey much but I do support them.

Yay! The Habs (nickname for Montreal Canadiens) beat the Maple Laffs 4-3 in OT. It sucks when Andrei Markov, their best defenseman got hurt with a serious torn tendon injury.

I got the new roster of the Anaheim Ducks from FB :)

ooooo lol Royale.... I bet Ocean willl have a witty reply to ya soon enough...

Ducks play in an hour whoohoooo Go Ducks!!!!!

Back