2007 NHL Stanaly Cup Playoffs

Oh boy! The Senators looks so desperated! It is now 5-2, with less than 11 minutes left. Not looking good for Senators!

Now it have become more clear and that the hope for Ottawa's quest for the cup has been crushed by the Mighty Duck's Webbed foot! With 5:03 minutes left Ducks leads by 5-2!

They showed the Stanley cup arrival a little while ago. Get all quacked up!!!

It's now official... we can say hello to the 2006-07 Stanley Cup champions, from the Western Conference the Anaheim Ducks!!! Anaheim just scored to make it 6-2 with 3 mins left now... we can congrat the Ducks now on this victory as well.. and also saluate the Ottawa Senators as well that I am proud of them making it all the way to the Cup Finals...

Now 2 folks on the Ducks I am very proud of now... Teemu Selanne and Randy Carayle (coach)... why? They both are former Winnipeg Jets of which I cheered for many years till the Jets left Winnipeg for good back in 1996... Teemu might play one more season or retire as well.. and I am sure Randy will be happy with a Stanley Cup ring on his finger... only player I am not so fond of.. that fink Chris Pronger as he a rotten tomato... he left Edmonton last year after demanding and getting a trade...geez he aint gonna be popular some more up in Canada, especially in Edmonton.... oh well...

Once again, congrats to the Anaheim Ducks!!!

Its FINAL!!!!!!!

The Mighty Ducks
got the Lord Stanley Cup, and danced with that cup!!

Yes, Congrats Anaheim Ducks!!

Both teams worked very hard at this game and maybe Ottawa will have a better chance next year.

We are very happy to see Western Conference win for the first time in many years (1925) thanks NS for that info smile

Heres to Anaheim Ducks give them a BIG QUACK!!!!!

Yeah Ocean.. gotta correct ya on that.. it is the first time a West Coast team has won the Stanley Cup since 1925... not the Western Conference... so there the correct fact is... if anyone wondering, it was the old PCHL (Pacific Coast Hockey League later changed to Western Hockey League) Victoria Cougars who did win in 1925...

Yeah Ocean.. gotta correct ya on that.. it is the first time a West Coast team has won the Stanley Cup since 1925... not the Western Conference... so there the correct fact is... if anyone wondering, it was the old PCHL (Pacific Coast Hockey League later changed to Western Hockey League) Victoria Cougars who did win in 1925...

NS, your the hockey expert :)

:ty:

Yay, first time the Cup comes home to roost in CA!

Yep Tousi..given the fact that the Los Angeles Kings were so close in 1993, losing 4 games to 1.. and also that Anaheim came so close back in 2003 losing in 7 games to New Jersey... I wonder if the Ducks will be able to repeat as champs next year? We'll see how that goes.. btw the Ducks will open the 2007/08 season with the Los Angeles Kings in London, England for 2 regular season games there... so it will be interesting to see how that 2 game set in England goes and I am hoping to see one of them on tv as well..

Back