2006 AllDeaf Caucus (St. Louis) How fun was it?

Well, since our dear Angel is in a confessin' mood, I have to confess, too. I'm still going through developing my stupid rolls of film...I forgot to mark them according to event! I have maybe 7 rolls that are unmarked, and I know I have one more freakin roll full of AD Caucus photos!!

:pissed:

Well, I do excel at procrasination - I even found a roll that had the ... :eek2: ... 2001 MAAD softball tournament in Columbia, MO!!! It was one of those 'unmarked' rolls... :ugh3:

Go ahead, :whip: me.

Well, since our dear Angel is in a confessin' mood, I have to confess, too. I'm still going through developing my stupid rolls of film...I forgot to mark them according to event! I have maybe 7 rolls that are unmarked, and I know I have one more freakin roll full of AD Caucus photos!!

Uh-Oh! :eek: DreamDeaf confessed.

:giggle:

:pissed:

Well, I do excel at procrasination - I even found a roll that had the ... :eek2: ... 2001 MAAD softball tournament in Columbia, MO!!! It was one of those 'unmarked' rolls... :ugh3:

Go ahead, :whip: me.

hehehe...sooo good to know I'm not alone in this.... :hug:

FYI - I have about 20-25 rolls in my film bin. And they still have to be developed.

*sigh*

Go ahead, :rl: me.

What's worse, I haven't even printed out any of the pictures that had been sent to me earlier!!! I want to complile a scrapbook of the AD Caucuses - beginning with 2006!

It will be a great pictorial history, wouldn't it?

Lol, DD must need firm direction. Ok, hon, here's what you do........nevermind, Vampy'll take care of ya.....*runs away*

Back