2006 AD Caucus Announcement

TweetyBird said:
hey i look at the date it july 15 to 17???? it wrong date??? i thought it july 13 to 16

Yes, thats correct. July 13-16. Its a misprint by the printer from the hotel - I will be sending the postcards to those who paid in advance with the correct date written on it.

Yours is in the mail today, TB, with the receipt!

Smiles!

DreamDeaf said:
Yes, thats correct. July 13-16. Its a misprint by the printer from the hotel - I will be sending the postcards to those who paid in advance with the correct date written on it.

Yours is in the mail today, TB, with the receipt!

Smiles!
allright make sure! no plms! smiles.. let me know abt this.. thanks for mail! :)

DreamieDeafie,

Hun,

What's going on with the hotel package, is the price the same? And when is the due date for the hotel? How can we do this group package if one shares room with a group of people, do we pay you? or do we talk to the hotel front desk? Let me know in advance so I can catch this thread just in time. Thanks! ;)

the price for the room is still 89 dollars plus tax - still the same.

As someone pays the fee for the AD CAucus, he/she will get a hotel RSVP form from me along with the receipt or it can be downloaded from this thread - so you can RSVP now and pay when you get there.

Let me make it clear a couple times more...

AD Caucus registration forms comes to me at my mailbox - with checks/money orders made out to AllDeaf Caucus.

Early Bird combos are $60.00 per person and good until June 15th - the postmark must say 6/15/2006 to qualify.

Regular combos are $70.00 per person and good from June 16th to July 1st. The postmark must say 7/1/2006 to qualify. The reason for this particular cut-off date is to allow the mail to get to my mailbox before the AD Caucus begins.

At the door, combos goes up to $80.00.

So it's worthwhile your time to get your registration forms with combo payments in early!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowne Plaza reservation forms goes to Crowne Plaza with credit card numbers to reserve the room. You pay for the room when you get your
room - I think you pay upon checkout Sunday morning.

Their cut off date is June 14th - better reserve your room as soon as possible, as rooms are limited BIG TIME.

Thanks!

Smiles,
DD

I want to announce that I have received the first AD Caucus registration form with payment last Friday!!!

Will be checking my mailbox daily from now on...

Smiles,
DD

DreamDeaf said:
the price for the room is still 89 dollars plus tax - still the same.

As someone pays the fee for the AD CAucus, he/she will get a hotel RSVP form from me along with the receipt or it can be downloaded from this thread - so you can RSVP now and pay when you get there.

What Cheri was asking earlier was how can she be able to divide up the cost of the hotel with the other 3 people that will be sharing a room with her, since she wants to send the money in now, but doesn't know how she will be able to do that....

I wondered the same thing... I'll have 3 other people sharing a room with me.. I wondered how we can get a room together and pay separately? Is that something we (roommates) have to discuss on how to collect money to pay for the hotel since most of us are coming at separate times?

Aww dang! I wish I could come over for the alldeaf caucus and meet you all who is going but I have already booked long time ago to go to UK on the 17th July with my hubby for a few weeks. Oh well, maybe another alldeaf caucus in future. Who knows. :dunno:

RebelGirl said:
I wondered the same thing... I'll have 3 other people sharing a room with me.. I wondered how we can get a room together and pay separately? Is that something we (roommates) have to discuss on how to collect money to pay for the hotel since most of us are coming at separate times?

I send Tweetybirdie a private messaged, I was thinking if I call in and hold the room for us on my credit card, four people and You guys can pay me your share in person when you all arrive that way there will not be any confusing. What do you think? ;)

What happens is that you put your credit card information on the RSVP form, and the hotel will HOLD the room for you - and because you used the credit card, it's GUARANTEED.

You pay for the room upon check-out. They will slip the receipt with amount owed under the door on the date of check-out, so you will know exactly how much you owe.

I hope that's clear.

DreamDeaf said:
What happens is that you put your credit card information on the RSVP form, and the hotel will HOLD the room for you - and because you used the credit card, it's GUARANTEED.

You pay for the room upon check-out. They will slip the receipt with amount owed under the door on the date of check-out, so you will know exactly how much you owe.

I hope that's clear.
yea i know what u mean... same thing in Atlanta, ga recently... slip the receipt under door...

DreamDeaf said:
What happens is that you put your credit card information on the RSVP form, and the hotel will HOLD the room for you - and because you used the credit card, it's GUARANTEED..

Oh too late cuz I already send in my RSVP form with money order already, So I guess I'll have to go to plan B, Call in to hold the room with the credit card then. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Oh too late cuz I already send in my RSVP form with money order already, So I guess I'll have to go to plan B, Call in to hold the room with the credit card then. :giggle:

You already called in to hold the room for us? Let me know if you did. Hugs!

RebelGirl said:
You already called in to hold the room for us? Let me know if you did. Hugs!

Not yet Hun, I'll do it in the morning. I promise! ;)

RebelGirl, Tweetybirdie and GalaxyAngel

To let you know that I've called and reserved the room for us, We are only allow two days which Friday, July 14th and Saturday, July 15th because, there was no information about Thursday, July 13th. I've already informed DreamDeaf about this, and if we wish to come on Thursday, we have to pay a full price not the special rate of 89.00 a night. DreamDeaf stated that she would work it out somehow. Maybe find another place for those who are driving.

I was going to private message each of you, But looking at the time, I'm running late, I have to go. :grouphug: Later!

Cheri said:
RebelGirl, Tweetybirdie and GalaxyAngel

To let you know that I've called and reserved the room for us, We are only allow two days which Friday, July 14th and Saturday, July 15th because, there was no information about Thursday, July 13th. I've already informed DreamDeaf about this, and if we wish to come on Thursday, we have to pay a full price not the special rate of 89.00 a night. DreamDeaf stated that she would work it out somehow. Maybe find another place for those who are driving.

I was going to private message each of you, But looking at the time, I'm running late, I have to go. :grouphug: Later!

Thx for nofited me.. Cheri!
:)
I'll come down and pay you full of amount sharing w/Rebelgirl, Tweetybird, and you... :) TOGETHER... wild girls in bdrm! LOL

Back