2-door or 4-door car ??

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Dang, that car has 300 mph on its speedometer.

I know it's kph..heh.

Yeah, but it equals to 187 mph. :naughty:

That's nothing compared to a motorcycle I had.

you shouldnt compare the cars with motorcycle, they are two different thing.

Motorcycle is light as hell. You dont see many 4 doors car that can reach almost 200 mph

Originally posted by Justin Sane
you shouldnt compare the cars with motorcycle, they are two different thing.

Motorcycle is light as hell. You dont see many 4 doors car that can reach almost 200 mph

Heard of being scarasm?

I even haven't hit 170mph on a motorcycle. I don't want to streak off flying. :p

Heard of being scarasm?

I even haven't hit 170mph on a motorcycle. I don't want to streak off flying. :p

I wasnt sure if you were being sarcasm. I guess I have bad sense of sacrasms. :p

I wasnt sure if you were being sarcasm. I guess I have bad sense of sacrasms. :p

:p

I've seen few 2 door cars looking nice...but it's the comfort that I put in first.

Old days was when I would add on too much junks on my brand new F150 truck. I see that with the cars now. Neon colored stickers..etc.

:p

I've seen few 2 door cars looking nice...but it's the comfort that I put in first.

Old days was when I would add on too much junks on my brand new F150 truck. I see that with the cars now. Neon colored stickers..etc.

Thats why I like m5 better than m3.

Neon Colored stickers? what u mean? those riceboy with all those stickers on cars?

Thats why I like m5 better than m3.

Neon Colored stickers? what u mean? those riceboy with all those stickers on cars?

Yea, they're doing stickers. Couples of years ago..it used to be painting. Now I guess stickers are cheap now.

Everytime you see a car with a sporty look here in town...it's always those cars with stickers. They even replace the stock brake lights with more glassy kind...etc.

Yea, they're doing stickers. Couples of years ago..it used to be painting. Now I guess stickers are cheap now.

Everytime you see a car with a sporty look here in town...it's always those cars with stickers. They even replace the stock brake lights with more glassy kind...etc.

I hate those cheap shit. I would rather do vinyls and paints. I dont mind buying a set of airbrushing equipment.

Back