19 years old & hoh

Nikann

Reaction score
My name is Nikann and i am 19 years old. I Have been learning ASL for almost 3 or 4 years now. I ound out last year i am HOH and may one day lose it all due to the nerves in my ears dying for unknown reasons. I Love ASL and everything about the Deaf community. I only have a handful of friends that sign but would love to have more wether you are HOH, Deaf, or Hearing. I love talking to new people. I have Glide (Video Text messaging App) we could use to talk. Message me Guys. I Cant wait to meet you.

Hii! I have a group on skype with a bunch of people a mixture of Hearing, Deaf, and HOH that are learning or are fluent. I've never really had many people to sign with before but ive made a lot of friends from this group and more are added every day!
It's such a great way to meet people. Theres like 10? of us I think now lol. But if you want i'd love to help you meet other people.

Hey! I'm in the same boat hahah the doctors figured out I was loosing my hearing when I was 3 due to the hairs in my inner ear dying. I steadily lost my hearing as I got older and as of now it has been pretty consistent but always have that chance of losing it all. I wear bilateral hearings aids and am fluent in ASL although I do speak with most of my friends and family. If you ever want to chat let me know!!

Back