19 year old guy has sex with 15 year old girl

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alex, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

Tell me that's against the law. Someone was arguing with me saying it is NOT against the law. :eek3:

2. MilitaryGirl83

MilitaryGirl83 New Member

Yes it is against the law.. because it is sick and I don't want anyone to be taking advantage of my daughter when she is around that age. I want my kids to be with people closer or the same age as theirs. At 15 years old.. you should be focusing in school.. and have fun.. not think about having a serious boyfriend. The 19 years old guy is not thinking with his heart.. most guys that age.. they are thinking with their dick and want young pussy. Hey.. it happened to alot of my friends and me,too. Hate being taken advantaged of! :pissed: Those guys should be looking for girls that are legal ages not the jailbats.

3. diehardbiker

diehardbiker Active Member

Whoever argue with you is definetly out of his or her mind!

Your sane with this issue, Alex :)

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

First of all, it is depend on which country they comes from?

I presume your talking about America's law, yes he is guilty of Statutory Rape.

5. Sunshinelady

Sunshinelady New Member

oh yes, depends on! Here Germany are strict the law too. but i am not sure so i think in Niederland do almost permit. they partner wouldnt like to have the baby, but she just pregnant 5 month. how do it? it can make the Abortion. Niederland have no law. i dont like see *godnees*

6. LakeTahoe

LakeTahoe New Member

Lost somewhere in the outer space!! Help me to fin
    If the guy is younger than 18, that's fine. If pass 18 years old, no! That's Statutory Rape.

If I have daughter, I'll keep eye on her. So is my son. I have to teach Tyler do the right way.

7. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

Statutory Rape.
    Age of Consent :: Sexlaws.org

Click state to find out legal age of consent -

Sexlaws.org :: Answers to statutory rape and sexual assault law questions.
    or here -
    STATE AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT LAWS

8. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

An Old Post Of Mine

9. Liebling:-)))

Liebling:-))) Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09* Premium Member

Interesting thread...

As far as I concern that it's an illegal to have sex under 18 years old in America.

It's legal to have sex between 14 and 16 years old in Europe countries. For America is an illegal to have sex until 18 years old.

It's important to teach children that the sex is not fun for anyone...

10. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

Sex is FUN.
    it's responsiblity that needs to be taught, as well as some ethics. Like - say 45 be trying to score with a 14 - 16 year old... :crazy:

11. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

That is why some people travel to other countries. Take Gary Glitter for example.

12. Liebling:-)))

Yes sex is fun but NOT sex with anyone for the fun...

Do you teach your children to have sex with anyone for the fun? Is it okay to teach your children to open their legs for anyone?

For me, NO! I teach my children what sex is, sex safe, responsible, etc... the sex is for couple who love each other. It's no fun to have sex with anyone but with a man whom I love...

13. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

:giggle:

You misunderstod my post.... resposiblity being taught was part of who to have sex with...

ok :thumb:

14. Liebling:-)))

You misunderstand my post, too...

I said that teach children that sex is not fun for anyone which mean is sex is responsible, not fun for anyone... okay... :thumb:

Can you explain me why there're high teens preggies in the world in America? Its about teach responsible instead of forbid children something... that's how it expose the children into "illegal crime"...

http://www.alldeaf.com/parenting/25...ren-read-sexual-responsibility-magazines.html

15. TweetyBird

TweetyBird ... Premium Member

yea it AGAINIST LAW!

16. Jolie77

Jolie77 New Member Premium Member

Everyone knows that once you reach the legal age (which is 18 and over) here in USA, It is of course against the law to have sex (for those who are over 18) with someone who is a minor - hence the Statutory Rape.

Sex is always need to be taken seriously. It can be fun but at the same time, that is when common sense comes in. It is not meant to be taken lightly because of so many reasons that are included. Do I need to go on and on about this? I'm sure you guys have got the picture of what scenarios that can be encountered when un-safe sex comes into this.

Remember, It takes TWO to tango. It is the responsibility of each and every one of us to take up on that to make sure it is taken seriously and safely. Responsibility is another thing that comes into the light as well.

17. C.C.Sinned

C.C.Sinned New Member

Gotcha, I'm SO not a morning person :cool:

18. Heath

Heath Active Member

Alex. you are in the right, he is wrong. If somebody was looking at my 14 -15 years old daughter the wrong way, I will kill him period. There will be no mercy for him period. He is 19 years old which means he is of military age and in the eyes of the law, he is officially a man. He should be focused on college women and going to college himself. Not drooling after young teen girls who clearly are still in high school.

My father told me a very good law when I was younger and just had turned 18, but I was still very new to being a 18 yr old guy and fresh out of high school. I will keep it clean , of course my dad said it differently because he swore and used profanities but I got what my dad meant. My dad laid down the law very loud and clear and he made sure I did not forget that by beating the shit out of me to make sure I never forgot because I was 18 and I liked a girl who was 16 years old, she was 15 and just turned 16. I met her in the summertime after I graduated from high school. I thought I was doing the right thing but my dad laid the law down for me very loud and so clear that I can still hear him today and when I have a son, I will make sure he understands very loud and clear and that he will never forget what I said. ( My dad passed away in 1996 ) Here is the point ......

" If the girl is in high school in the 10th, 11th, 12th grade then she is not for you period. Any girl that is still in high school is off - limits and not worth your time or the trouble at all. Now that you are 18, you are officially a man in the eyes of the law. You can be arrested, thrown in jail and be killed for doing these things. Your best bet is to meet women of college age, get married and start a family like I did. "

19. Gemtun

Gemtun Guest

For sure, I will go out and buy a shotgun and :rl: this b*stard for doing it to my girl when she is 15 and him 19. Emotions are too deep here to put it in mere words of how I feel about this.

By the way, my daughter just turned 10 today and I intend to protect her in every way I can. Nineteen year olds have nothing in common with fifteen year olds anyway. Nineteen year old men should take responsibility and avoid young girls but I know that their dicks tend to go the other way.

20. Jolie77

Jolie77 New Member Premium Member

:topic: Happy Birthday to your daughter! :thumb:

Anyhoo, Back on the topic - I can relate to that. In this case, if a older girl that happens to be 19 and my son's 15 - You bet, There'd be some claws coming out and resulting into a catfight ;)