18 Deaf passaengers kicked out from plane over security concern

What security? What are deaf people going to do? :lol: Now the airliner iq got lower.

What about the other people that can not communicate with the french because they speak a different tongue. Hmmm. Not all people use the same language. Are they kicked off because of communication issues or security reasons??

The company is in a big trouble for sure. It's an act of discrimination against deaf passengers. The co will definitely pay for its mistake. Security reason? Bullshit!! The French government, we will be watching you, motherfuckers.

What security? What are deaf people going to do? :lol: Now the airliner iq got lower.

Perhaps the airlines are scrambling to hire interpreters to nip the dastardly plots in the bud. ;)

This must be the most politically incorrect occurrence coupled with a writer who doesn't know crap about the Deaf community. "Deaf and dumb" wow really....

Way too much! I hope they sue the hell out of that airline. Couldn't believe this part: ""In the procedures of Air Méditerranée, a deaf and dumb person is considered a person of reduced mobility,"

Looks like they edited their article to remove the "and dumb" part. LOL perhaps that a step in the right direction... now keep going!!! :cool2:

Looks like they edited their article to remove the "and dumb" part. LOL perhaps that a step in the right direction... now keep going!!! :cool2:

Really? If you are seeing follow-up stuff on this incident, please post same. Thanks

Uh...WTF? I have lost my hearing...not my mobility. I don't know whether to laugh or just be disgusted at the stupidity shown here. Both I think. *laughs derisively*

Really? If you are seeing follow-up stuff on this incident, please post same. Thanks

No followups that I could find so far. But I did notice that some versions of the article says deaf, some say hearing-impaired, and the original version of the article posted here said deaf and dumb.

Maybe a large group of my deaf friends and I should book a flight to see what security does to us. :lol:

Back