15 pound and 5 pound = 20 pound burger!

geez, i wouldn't eat 20 pound burger, that's crazy for 5 hours to eat 20 pound burger. Oooh, that's not good.

i don't eat red meat that much, once once in a while. i eat mostly chicken but not 20 pound chicken burger no way!.

:shock::shock:

That's one huge whopping hamburger!

Gee, I don't think I could eat that much!

I think it is an almost impossible task and he really deserved the $400.

why not $500.00, that's 5 hours. i won't eat to get $400.00. not worth it for me.

:shock::shock:

Wow, that's huge hamburger. I know I won't be able to eat this hamburger.

Man eats 15 pound burger.

It took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon. A meat marathon, that is. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser: a 15-pound burger with toppings and a bun that brought the total weight to 20.2 pounds.

The mountain of beef is the product of Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, about 100 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in Clearfield.

Sciullo, 21, of Uniontown, said he was surprised he finished the sandwich Monday. "About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

The burger included a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish, pub owner Dennis Liegey said.

For completing the challenge in the under-five-hour time limit, Sciullo won $400, three T-shirts, a certificate "and a burger hangover, as I call it," Liegey said.

Link is at Roadrunner. This isn't helping my reflux at all. :P

I read this story on Roadrunner earlier today. :shock: Just thinking about this makes me nauseous. :giggle:

Id eat that burger only if it has mushrooms, pickles, black olives, Swiss cheese and A1 Steak sauce on it np. Lettuce tomato eww for me.

I can eat 2 double patty mushroom, pickles, black olives, Swiss Cheese, A1 sauce burgers in 20 mins and I weigh like 170 lbs. Thats as along as I have a bucket of beer and a computer connected to the internet :)

And there are people in third world countries that have NOTHING to eat.

Pathetic. Gluttony knows no limits.

That 20 pound hamburger could feed at least 15 to 20 hungry people in Africa for sure.

Back