11 foot 8 bridge

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
This appears to be a company mover truck... another red light runner. Looks like the company will need a new truck and perhaps a new driver too. This happened last Saturday, and posted this yesterday.

Lysander

This appears to be a company mover truck... another red light runner. Looks like the company will need a new truck and perhaps a new driver too. This happened last Saturday, and posted this yesterday.

Could you imagine how much this would scare the shit out of you. He's driving along, running a red light, and BOOM.

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
I like how the truck backed up and went down the other road as though nothing happened!

At least the moving van appeared to be empty, so less property damage. Still....

SneakerNet

My IQ: 12
Premium Member
I just noticed something in this video... the warning light flashed "Overheight Must Turn" and I believe there's a height laser/sensor feet ahead of the lights. Obviously this guy can't read...LOL

AlleyCat

I don't mean to be rude, but I think these videos of this bridge is done. We all know this shit happens. Can we move on to a new subject please?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
The bridge has been raised 8 inches from 11' 8 inches to 12' 4 inches.