10 Tiny houses you actually buy

I really like house # 7 and I think you have sleep standing up in house # 3.
:giggle:

Uncomfortable to take a big poop for bathroom. Where are you gonna to put the waste? You won't have sex with anyone while guest or children is next to few feet away.

Uncomfortable to take a big poop for bathroom. Where are you gonna to put the waste? You won't have sex with anyone while guest or children is next to few feet away.

People lived in one room houses at one time and they must of had sex when the kids were asleep or out of house . My dad lived in a one room house and there were 4 boys so his parents found ways to have sex.

People lived in one room houses at one time and they must of had sex when the kids were asleep or out of house . My dad lived in a one room house and there were 4 boys so his parents found ways to have sex.
Same for nomadic people living in tents--not a lot of privacy but they have kids.

Lived on a boat and in a travle trailer.... it can be done :)

Same for nomadic people living in tents--not a lot of privacy but they have kids.

Yup ! That is so true . My dad didn't cover himself up after taking a shower he held a washcloth in front but it didn't do a good job . I am sure he saw a lot more of this parents than kids do today . :giggle:

Ill take #10 and ill take this one too
midget-house-03.jpg

4fca9e96bf06e.image.jpg

I wonder that and up to ten families living two roomed houses e.g india places like that..They obviously do bc have so many kids

Japan's small appartment is awesome & very comfortable ... you can buy under $600 for family apartment or studio apartments

my place i own is 868 sq ft. and i m happy to live in.
That is bigger than my condo it's 812 sq ft , I had posted I lived in a chicken coop that NEVER been used by chicken in Northern , Ca. I was hard to find any place to
live . Most people build their own cabin . I met one couple that made a house of sheet of plastic , talk about living in a 'fishbowl'! LOL!
I never really like big houses , I can only be in one room at a time plus a big house cost more to heat etc.

Back