10 people foods that dogs can eat

I didn't know dogs could eat pineapple , I think I will try to buy some dried pineapple for a dog treat.

Hi WDYS! - interesting list - some dogs will like pineapple but it's so high in sugar, so if the dog has diabetes or cancer I do not recommend it. And I imagine you know it would just be the flesh or interior of the pineapple.

Remember about in -some- peanut butter - xylitol is toxic to dogs.

I buy unsweetened peanut butter , yeah I agree a person has to be careful about feeding their own dog people food and made sure it safe to do so. Yes I am very aware that
I shouldn't' feed my dog pineapple with the skin on it .

Grapes are toxic to dogs. I learned that after I accidentally fed my dog one grape. Thank god he is ok.

I left my cup of coffee on my coffee table for a moment and when I went back to finish it my dog was drinking it ! I had no idea Marty would like coffee too so now I move my cup so my dog can't get sick from drinking coffee. Yes grapes are very toxic and so are pennies . I use a pet forum too and someone posted their dog ate some pennies and they didn't realize the pennies were toxic and the poor dog died . They brought their dog to the vet but it was too late. :( Hearing aid batteries are toxic
too.

I was trying to find the article I just saw on an updated possibility as to grape/raisin toxicity in dogs. Can't find it quickly but basically new thing is that -possibly - pesticides used on conventional grapes in CA, where most raisins are from, is part of the problem, as well as possibly fungicides.

I'm surprised Marty liked your coffee, WDYS. :)

I was trying to find the article I just saw on an updated possibility as to grape/raisin toxicity in dogs. Can't find it quickly but basically new thing is that -possibly - pesticides used on conventional grapes in CA, where most raisins are from, is part of the problem, as well as possibly fungicides.

I'm surprised Marty liked your coffee, WDYS. :)
Same here ! I was very surprise Marty liked it ,he was really enjoying it . I wonder if was the milk I put in my coffee , it was only a little milk but he may had been able to
taste it. I know he love yogurt, I will let him have taste of my plain yogurt, there is no sugar or fake sugar in it.

Yeah, could have been the milk for sure....many dogs love yogurt, and you have a good idea to use the plain/un-sweetened version

Yeah, could have been the milk for sure....many dogs love yogurt, and you have a good idea to use the plain/un-sweetened version
Yeah I don't like the sweeten yogurt , I add my own fresh fruit. We use to buy yogurt that came in a glass jar and it was real yogurt, it had a strong taste to it and I don't think people today would like it. I tried to find this kind of yogurt but no one sell it anymore. People like that fake yogurt that loaded with sugar . Yucky!

Back