10 digits number

DURAY

Reaction score
Is Sorenson phasing out the 10 digits number give to hearing people? Like after June 2009, no more number for privacy reasons. True?

This is not true, where you get this information from?

Sorenson has been giving out 10 digit Local number PLUS DirectVP.

Is Sorenson phasing out the 10 digits number give to hearing people? Like after June 2009, no more number for privacy reasons. True?

no more proxy number of SorensonVP when FCC order rule. You have directVP number for hearing callers.

Nope, the 10-digits number it's a real phone nbr (for E911 system can pull up the information quicker), the Sorenson funding the phone bills except the DirectVP is a proxy line keep that both 10-digits and directvp.

Nope, the 10-digits number it's a real phone nbr (for E911 system can pull up the information quicker), the Sorenson funding the phone bills except the DirectVP is a proxy line keep that both 10-digits and directvp.

No---

DirectVP and Local Number are still 10 digits number and the DirectVP isn't proxy. Today, who in past the people who have Sorenson number is proxy, not the DirectVP or the Local number.

About the E911; it is completely different for Sorenson system and again yes they are as suppose be quicker to find information base on the caller id display. If you not sure if your Sorenson videophone is ready for E911, call Technical Support or the Customer Service that they can check for you ensure your videophone ready for E911.

important to call to ip address or vp help you e911 that is sound great new technical support. I hope be happy I wish be help you ambulance or police. that is important to call police. that is why important to police. That is very serious that is very already address on file really important to help you, technical know already on computer experts law

No---

DirectVP and Local Number are still 10 digits number and the DirectVP isn't proxy. Today, who in past the people who have Sorenson number is proxy, not the DirectVP or the Local number.

About the E911; it is completely different for Sorenson system and again yes they are as suppose be quicker to find information base on the caller id display. If you not sure if your Sorenson videophone is ready for E911, call Technical Support or the Customer Service that they can check for you ensure your videophone ready for E911.

Zerodog, take look at the SorensonVRS website about E911 they said, it's quicker pull up home address information on the 10-digits number. They would connecting VRS's own 911 contracts (Enrado Digital 911 System just like VOIP phones) would connecting directly to local 911 in your state.

My Sorenson VP already have a home address, for example VP200 already filled up a home address in your settings under Settings -> Location.

DirectVP is not a proxy number

DirectVP is a toll-free number if someone can't afford the long distance calls they can do dial toll free number. the video relay provider will pay for long distance. someone can call you for unlimited calls via toll-free long distance.

Local 10 digits of phone number -- if caller can call you a local phone number when caller live same in your area that is no charge. if you give your local phone number to person who live more than 40 miles away from you He/She will have to pay long distance bills.

If you make call videophone relay, you will not being billed for local and long distance calls.

if you make VP to VP and it use high speed internet video calls it is always free, but you still responsible to pay your high speed internet bills such as cable/dsl/other high speed internet providers.

This is not true, where you get this information from?

Sorenson has been giving out 10 digit Local number PLUS DirectVP.

Exactly, with DirectVP hearing people now have only one number to dial to go straight to deaf person, instead of having two numbers - 10 digit number and then the VRS number like before. Much easier than before. It's so much easier for hearing people to get in touch with me with the new DirectVP number now.

i got this on facebook's Sprintrelay group:

Check out the John Maucere Vlog which talks about FCC guidelines on the ten digit local number. Sprint Relay Blog

I wondered if this is true for all the TRS?

however you know give me free information to free videophoen? I am tired because hard time find out search free website. i need help you i hope wait for you I hope interest about to ready for you I need to help you pls encourage to people

Back