Should marijuana be legalized in the U.S.?

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
If Yes, why?
Is it less dangerous than alcohols, guns and other drugs such as cigarette?
Do you think it is used only for medical purpose?

If No, Why?
Is it affected tobacco companies?
Is it because Tax free?
Is it more dangerous than cigarette?

And how do you feel that only three states such as CA, Nevada, and Delaware considered Marijuana to be legalized? Is it fair that everyone who lives there to be pretending they smoke it for a medical purpose? Are those doctors also cockers too?

If you are an ultimate hardcore marijuana fan, would you be willing to sacrifice your things, job, and families to move to Amsterdam. Because not only that does Marijuana legalized in there but also for fun without permission from a doctor or whatever...

I only can say a few words.

There are pros and cons. If marijuana become legal then marijuana would be easy but expensive and taxes etc.. If mariguana remains illegal then it would be cheaper but high risk of being put in the jail.

that's all i can say.. :dunno:

Frisky Feline said:
If marijuana become legal then marijuana would be easy but expensive and taxes etc..

that's all i can say.. :dunno:

Why should we pay for it if we planted seeds in garden or whatever and grow up in 4 to 8 weeks or whatever and it costs us nothing :)

DefMATRIXense said:
Why should we pay for it if we planted seeds in garden or whatever and grow up in 4 to 8 weeks or whatever and it costs us nothing :)

If they allow that then that would be great.. I highly doubt it. Same idea as people who have homemade whiskey or alcohol at home which is illegal anyway.

Frisky Feline said:
If they allow that then that would be great.. I highly doubt it. Same idea as people who have homemade whiskey or alcohol at home which is illegal anyway.

Since when homemade whiskey or alcohol at home is illegal? Probably you are right because there are involved chemicals or whatever. But Weed is a real plant is not it?

:lol: True that weed is so pure but it has THC in it. :lol: therefore it is sort of natural chemcial.

I suppose my vote's "no" because you could lose control once you use it...it just seem too much, if you ask me.

surely it is a drug, but I think there are other soultions to do than just doing that kind of pot.

DefMATRIXense said:
Since when homemade whiskey or alcohol at home is illegal? Probably you are right because there are involved chemicals or whatever. But Weed is a real plant is not it?
Yes weed is a real plant like taccabco is part of a plant too...

you see, in other countries like comublia (sp?) eh it's one of the middle eastern countries...anyway, it has one of the largest taccabco growing farms and yet, there been so many wars going on there because marijuana and other related drugs are pretty dangerous and obiviously can kill a person whom could likely lose control once using it and then in the next mintue, the person commits sucide by using the drugs too much. they are like a chemical weapon.

so there are many reasons that such drugs like marijuana should be outlawed, while there are few reasons that marijuana should be legalized.

I have a question about marijuana..God made this plant to be put on Earth so why is it illegal? heh!..He must had a purpose for it, ya ever thought about it?

Steel said:
Yes weed is a real plant like taccabco is part of a plant too...

you see, in other countries like comublia (sp?) eh it's one of the middle eastern countries...anyway, it has one of the largest taccabco growing farms and yet, there been so many wars going on there because marijuana and other related drugs are pretty dangerous and obiviously can kill a person whom could likely lose control once using it and then in the next mintue, the person commits sucide by using the drugs too much. they are like a chemical weapon.

so there are many reasons that such drugs like marijuana should be outlawed, while there are few reasons that marijuana should be legalized.

Huh????
I know you meant well, but Columbia is in South America, not the Middle East.
But I agree with you about crack cocaine, for example.
Hmmmm, it is my understanding that crack cocaine was introduced into this country during the Reagan era, when the CIA first flooded Los Angeles with this awful drug in order to get cash flow for the Iran-Contra fiasco.
Grrrrrrrrrr.

Beowulf said:
Huh????
I know you meant well, but Columbia is in South America, not the Middle East.
But I agree with you about crack cocaine, for example.
Hmmmm, it is my understanding that crack cocaine was introduced into this country during the Reagan era, when the CIA first flooded Los Angeles with this awful drug in order to get cash flow for the Iran-Contra fiasco.
Grrrrrrrrrr.

Oh yeah I remember that one.. Oh my god.. it was in 1982? i think..

Sorry, I am disagree to this. I still believe kind of weeds is belongs to drugs. Why?

because my sister is addicted kinds of weeds to marijuana. It destory her life. She use drugs to neglect her family. What a sad. She was put in jail for use drugs illegally.

The Holland is only one in Europe who use drugs like this legally. They have their own garden to plant weeds.

I find it´s sad if the drugs are legal in your country which it´s no good for the children.

In Europe they use only morphine, instead of marijuana to prevent cancer pains.

Last edited:
ONLY morphine?
Not true.
They use heroin too because there is less nausea.
And Holland has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, don't knock them when we have daily drive-by shootings and violence.
We CAN learn from others, and I do not mean to offend anyone in here.

I think that marijuana should be legal.... know why ???? I have notice that it is non volience round here since cociane or crack whatever u names them as they got volience and crimes goes up as shoot each other .. but marijuana doesn't do the volience .. ummm..... Think about it .....

be honest with u .... i have been smoke it for 32 years and I am doing fine so far .... just depend on who can handle it or not ....

In Canada they DECRIMINALIZED it.
That just means if you get caught with it, you just get a ticket instead of going to jail.
Here in the USA you get sent to overcrowded jails, and a LOT of ppl are in jails because drugs are illegal and it is SO SILLY.
GRRRRRRR, I do not think USA will change because our leadership is so SICK, but I ask you, do we have to be sick too???

Beowulf said:
In Canada they DECRIMINALIZED it.
That just means if you get caught with it, you just get a ticket instead of going to jail.
Here in the USA you get sent to overcrowded jails, and a LOT of ppl are in jails because drugs are illegal and it is SO SILLY.
GRRRRRRR, I do not think USA will change because our leadership is so SICK, but I ask you, do we have to be sick too???

Plus, many states in the USA are cash-strapped when it come to funding the prisons too.

DefMATRIXense said:
If Yes, why?
Is it less dangerous than alcohols, guns and other drugs such as cigarette?
Do you think it is used only for medical purpose?

If No, Why?
Is it affected tobacco companies?
Is it because Tax free?
Is it more dangerous than cigarette?

And how do you feel that only three states such as CA, Nevada, and Delaware considered Marijuana to be legalized? Is it fair that everyone who lives there to be pretending they smoke it for a medical purpose? Are those doctors also cockers too?

If you are an ultimate hardcore marijuana fan, would you be willing to sacrifice your things, job, and families to move to Amsterdam. Because not only that does Marijuana legalized in there but also for fun without permission from a doctor or whatever...

My father smoked marijuana for the duration of his chemotherapy/radiation treatment to combat colon cancer -- since those treatments made him feel nauseous and unable to eat, so he was suggested to smoke marijuana in order to reduce nausea, the pain and be able to eat.
So, I believe that it should be legalised for medical purposes only. For general use -- recreational drugs...I'm not too keen on that to be legalised...That's just in my opinion, that's all.

I used to smoke marijuana long time ago and I like the feelin' of "mellow" from it. It also helped me to sleep better. I don't against people who smoke marijuana.

I do believe Marijuana should be legalized in the U.S. soon.

In my opinion, U.S. is hypocritcial country I can feel. Any alcohol invented by man-made. Who make marijuana? God! Marijauna is a part of herbs.

Look at the verse in the Bible.

Genesis 1:11 and 1:12

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

U see, look at the quote "In God We Trust" in coins and some stuff from Govertment. If Gov't trust God then should let marijuana be legalized. I recalled 16 years of banned alcohol from 1916 to 1933 due of Gov't's lame system

I feel that Gov't System is full of :bsflag:

Back