Oh boy.. its about Ebay thing

:giggle: she doesn't say if he got a whoppin' too! He deserved to lose the play station... chalk one up for the parents!

wOW What a bratty kid!! he had it coming so its his loss! too bad! maybe he
will learn his lesson!...

:rofl: I saw this yesterday and laughed my ass off! I think this boy deserved it. If the parents want the money, they might as well get it from him in any way. If he pays them, he can simply bid on it himself online and buy it back. Of course, the parents would be getting money out of it! Hehehe!

VamPyroX said:
:rofl: I saw this yesterday and laughed my ass off! I think this boy deserved it. If the parents want the money, they might as well get it from him in any way. If he pays them, he can simply bid on it himself online and buy it back. Of course, the parents would be getting money out of it! Hehehe!

LOL thats true.. i think its too late for him to bid it... but good idea

I m back.. I agree that little rotton boy deserved it! I know they do care about him which is obviously that they bought him a play station. Therefore he really pissed them off by drinking their OWN old Dom Perignon champagne! OUCHIE. I am pretty sure that they tried to get it through the little boys dense head. So they decided to take his BELOVED play station away and put it for bidding. OH BOY!!!

dang, no wonder, that seller manager to get more buyers to bid on it. I am jealous!

[thinking] I got an idea! That way I could help my friend to sell her stuffs [/thinking]

Well, its not funny if the 13 year old boy has been drinking beer and wine behind his parents back! It can escalate to worse problems like illegal drugs so they better watch him and if he does have drinking problem, they need to get him some help with that! Its a serious thing if they start drinking at such a young age. Heard this lady who started drinking when she was 12 years old and she died at age of 42 due to alcohol related problems..she simply ruined her kidneys and liver (cirrohis spell?). This lady was drunk 24 hours a day..its really sad.

Defee said:
Well, its not funny if the 13 year old boy has been drinking beer and wine behind his parents back! It can escalate to worse problems like illegal drugs so they better watch him and if he does have drinking problem, they need to get him some help with that! Its a serious thing if they start drinking at such a young age. Heard this lady who started drinking when she was 12 years old and she died at age of 42 due to alcohol related problems..she simply ruined her kidneys and liver (cirrohis spell?). This lady was drunk 24 hours a day..its really sad.

I agree about 13 years old drinking alcohols.. I think they do not want to say anything about it on the EBAY. BUT i really hope that they do take care of his punishment regardig with drinking problem, cooperative problem and respect parents property too. Look like this boy really need a BIG kick but how? Geez..

Defee said:
Hey, this thread was made to point out some humor, not to be taken seriously. Secondly, we see that this boy worships this Playstation2. This will be a bit of an incentive to not fuck around with his parents. Sure, he shouldn't be drinking. But, so what? That's something they will deal with. Right now, I rather be laughing at this eBay auction than to be sitting around going "OMG! This is horrible!"

Ok Vamp..its your avenue......
I stand by by beliefs when it comes to children drinking and doing drugs.

VamPyroX said:
Hey, this thread was made to point out some humor, not to be taken seriously. Secondly, we see that this boy worships this Playstation2. This will be a bit of an incentive to not fuck around with his parents. Sure, he shouldn't be drinking. But, so what? That's something they will deal with. Right now, I rather be laughing at this eBay auction than to be sitting around going "OMG! This is horrible!"

I understand where you are coming from. That is fine by me. I do laugh at that one too but, ....

My point was that I put that topic here on the debate for your opinions about how do parents handle with their son by putting his favorite game on ebay for bidding. what do you think?

thats why Defee replied it with the opinions of this and concerns about drinking problem.

Damn!! Serves him right for doing those stuff and needed to pay the parents back for what he destroyed and took without permission.

serves the kid right -- he oughta have known better or else he wouldve lost his PS2 and now its gone! hes gonna haveta come up with the casheroos for another PS2 to buy himself LOL

Oy Vey. It serves him right. He did not show his parents some respect by drinking an expensive wine and damage others. :giggle:

LOL...........but at same time its sad what kind of boy this is........it scares me that 6'3 13 year old........he could do real damage one day....rape or assault or something.........while under influence.......

BabyPhat21 said:
LOL...........but at same time its sad what kind of boy this is........it scares me that 6'3 13 year old........he could do real damage one day....rape or assault or something.........while under influence.......

who knows.. I want to believe that he's a such brat which is all.

ebay bid is ended.... someone won the 122 dollar and it worth for that boy be punished.

I don´t think it´s funny but VERY disgusting of his mother do that. I wouldn´t do that like this. What she did is toooo far.

She sold the world to destory her son soul & mind because he did wrong. No wonder, that his son lost his trust retationship with his mother for that.

How you do feel if your mother sold the world over you?

I would do something with my sons myself but not sold the world over them.

That boy doesn´t deserve like this to know that his own mother betray him to world. It makes me feel sick.

Please remember that the children are not prefect but it´s parents who educate their children into right path.

Well, I don't agree of what the parent had done to their 13 years old son because once the parent sell his playstation, do you think the son wouldn't do it again?.....I think he would, some children in their earliest teenage are more likely to repeat the same thing....

Why didn't the parent hid an expensive wine away from the 13 years old son, when we most likely know that children in that age to their teenager will try to drink or take a sip out of it.....

I think it both fault in this, the parents and the child...IMO!

Back