AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > Deaf Education
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-04-2004, 03:06 PM   #1
deafie_cat
Registered User
 
deafie_cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 21
Things to do while bored in class..

I didn't know if I should put this in the Joke or Education section, if it needs to be moved then move it

from: http://www.taylor.lib.oh.us/teen/chbored.html

40 THINGS TO DO IN CLASS WHEN YOU ARE BORED

Warning: Do not do all of them in one class.


1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
2. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
3. Sing Show Tunes.
4. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
5. Think of new pick-up lines. See if they work.
6. Pretend you're flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
7. Churn some butter.
8. Conceive a brand new language.
9. Walls made of brick. Count 'em.
10. Plot revenge against someone.
11. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
12. See how long you can hold your breath.
13. Take your pants off and give them to the professor.
14. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
15. Change seats every three minutes.
16. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit.
17. Shave.
18. Run across the room, tag someone and say "You're it.".
19. Announce to the class that you are God and that you're angry.
20. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
21. Start a wave.
22. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
23. Roast marshmellows.
24. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
25. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible.
26. Take apart your desk.
27. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
28. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
29. Do a quick tapdance routine.
30. Try bird-watching.
31. Walk up the aisle yelling, "Popcorn! Hot popcorn here!".
32. Throw your backpack at someone.
33. Run to the window, then say, "Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal".
34. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
35. Start laughing really hard and say, "Oh, now I get it.".
36. Make a sundial.
37. Give yourself a new identity.
38. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can't swim.
39. Dig an escape tunnel.
40. Announce your candidacy for President.
deafie_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 05-04-2004, 09:10 PM   #2
deafdyke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Trebekistan
Posts: 14,085
Send a message via AIM to deafdyke
Quote:
4. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids!
deafdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2004, 09:24 PM   #3
Malfoyish
Registered User
 
Malfoyish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafdyke
A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids!
Oh, you are wicked. Here's some more off the top of my head.

* raise your hand and when called upon, announce that you had an "accident" and you will need a volunteer to stand behind you while you walk the hallways to the ladies'/men's room to change your Depends.

* Count the teensy, microscopic holes in the ceiling. Out loud. In Spanish. Or perhaps Italian?

* Scream out, "GRANDMA! PLEASE DON'T HAUNT ME ANYMORE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR FALSE TEETH AND BURY THEM IN THE BACK YARD!"

* Pick your nose and flick the boogers across the room. Ten points if you hit your enemies.

* Write love letters to each member of the class and sign them as being from other classmates. Make it interesting by pairing up the football captain and the class nerd.

* Fart. Loudly.

* Blame the farts on the person next to you by requesting that you change seats every time you rip one.

* Put on your Harry Potter cape and wave your pen (wand) at your classmates, chanting "Wingardium Leviosa." Then, try not to pass out when one of them does indeed levitate.

* Dial your teacher's cell phone, then when he/she goes to answer it, hang up. Wait two minutes, and then repeat.

* Toss a match out the window and then announce that the dean's car is on fire.

Heh heh...need I say more?

Last edited by Malfoyish; 05-04-2004 at 09:27 PM.
Malfoyish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #4
coffeeeeman
Registered User
 
coffeeeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 215
Send a message via AIM to coffeeeeman Send a message via MSN to coffeeeeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafie_cat
I didn't know if I should put this in the Joke or Education section, if it needs to be moved then move it

from: http://www.taylor.lib.oh.us/teen/chbored.html

40 THINGS TO DO IN CLASS WHEN YOU ARE BORED

Warning: Do not do all of them in one class.


1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
2. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
3. Sing Show Tunes.
4. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
5. Think of new pick-up lines. See if they work.
6. Pretend you're flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
7. Churn some butter.
8. Conceive a brand new language.
9. Walls made of brick. Count 'em.
10. Plot revenge against someone.
11. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
12. See how long you can hold your breath.
13. Take your pants off and give them to the professor.
14. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
15. Change seats every three minutes.
16. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit.
17. Shave.
18. Run across the room, tag someone and say "You're it.".
19. Announce to the class that you are God and that you're angry.
20. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
21. Start a wave.
22. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
23. Roast marshmellows.
24. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
25. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible.
26. Take apart your desk.
27. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
28. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
29. Do a quick tapdance routine.
30. Try bird-watching.
31. Walk up the aisle yelling, "Popcorn! Hot popcorn here!".
32. Throw your backpack at someone.
33. Run to the window, then say, "Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal".
34. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
35. Start laughing really hard and say, "Oh, now I get it.".
36. Make a sundial.
37. Give yourself a new identity.
38. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can't swim.
39. Dig an escape tunnel.
40. Announce your candidacy for President.
When I was bored in school we had this girl who was named "Foot Joy" she would sit across form me and keep me from gettin too bored..LOL
coffeeeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2004, 09:54 PM   #5
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.
 
Cheri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 22,817
Smile

RoflmaO... MalfyGurl *Hugs*

Coffeeeman, I knew it has to be something related to a Chick.....


I like the Number 6 and 18 (deafie_cat)

That Should be fun.
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2004, 07:50 PM   #6
deafdyke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Trebekistan
Posts: 14,085
Send a message via AIM to deafdyke
Quote:
A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids!
I went to see a play last weekend and my friend Angie was in it. I ran into her today and my hearing aid started going insane and Angie was like "Oh is that you? During the play I kept hearing that noise and kept wondering what it was." It really cracks me up that so many of my friends and aquaintances here know that I'm hoh,(been here three years) but yet they've never heard the feedback from my aids and they're always like "What the heck was THAT?"
deafdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2004, 10:08 PM   #7
CatoCooper13
Registered User
 
CatoCooper13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sonoma County, California
Posts: 6,443
Send a message via AIM to CatoCooper13 Send a message via MSN to CatoCooper13 Send a message via Yahoo to CatoCooper13
Too phunny... I never did those stuff, but good to have ideas to get from! Usually when I'm bored in class, I usually doodle on paper and draw and draw and DRAW! Poor interpreter would be still signing while I was ignoring him/her. How rude,
CatoCooper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2004, 12:43 PM   #8
deafie_cat
Registered User
 
deafie_cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafdyke
A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids!
hehe.. I love doing that. Sometimes they randomly start screaming though and it gets annoying.. trying to figure out whats wrong.. .. and it really annoys everyone, lol..
you have phonak aids too, right?.. what color are they? stupid question, but I love colourful hearing aids. mine are blue
deafie_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2004, 01:15 PM   #9
deafdyke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Trebekistan
Posts: 14,085
Send a message via AIM to deafdyke
Oh yeah...I hate the random squeals sometimes. On the upside I can do a dead-on imitation of the Emergency Broadcast System with the feedback from my aids...I'm not kidding! I've noticed that when my aids are new they tend to produce a lot of feedback...is that true for everyone else?
Quote:
you have phonak aids too, right?.. what color are they? stupid question, but I love colourful hearing aids. mine are blue
Yep, I got clear Phonaks...I absolutly LOVE the translucent aids...they are so cool kinda like Swatch or imacs. I also got clear purple molds too! I just got analog aids,(otherwise would have gotten purple or goldenrod) but maybe my next set of aids will be digitals. Did you know that they also have colored tubing? I love all the neat things they have for hearing aids now! They have glow-in the dark earmolds, and color changing earmolds and even glittery earmolds!
I am the biggest little kid...glad to see I'm not the only "big kid" around!
deafdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 06:59 PM   #10
Sailor Aurora
Registered User
 
Sailor Aurora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Dakota, USA
Posts: 52
Send a message via AIM to Sailor Aurora Send a message via MSN to Sailor Aurora Send a message via Yahoo to Sailor Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRose71
Too phunny... I never did those stuff, but good to have ideas to get from! Usually when I'm bored in class, I usually doodle on paper and draw and draw and DRAW! Poor interpreter would be still signing while I was ignoring him/her. How rude,
Heh. I did the same thing... the teachers never seemed to have anything really good to say anyway. It just seemed like they would just drone on and on..... never getting right to the point.
Sailor Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.