AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Relationships > Marriage, Dating & Single Life
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Unread 08-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
matajan
Banned

how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?
matajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
authentic

Quote:
Originally Posted by matajan View Post
How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?

here she is ------>
Unread 08-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
are you in Harvard or Ivy League? if not - forget about it. she's out of your league. Who wants to date a man who makes less than her?
Unread 08-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
souggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
are you in Harvard or Ivy League? if not - forget about it. she's out of your league. Who wants to date a man who makes less than her?
Unread 08-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
souggy

Not that I agree with Jiro, but that comment was hilarious and over-simplifying things.

Honestly, I am not sure what you means by "Harvard" intelligent. If you means one that went to Ivy League? Well, you need to put yourself in a situation where you're likely to meet them. Regardless, some girls don't like ti disclose where they went to school while dating.

Now if you means someone that is book-smart to converse with, it's just a matter of looking around. There's plenty of people with that kind of intelligence that never went to an Ivy League school.
Unread 08-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
naisho
Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D

Some Harvard females are crazy themselves.
Too high standards and stereotypes to narrow your choices for ivy league only.

One I know off broke off her engagement and did other things I'd never have imagined.
naisho is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
matajan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by souggy View Post
Not that I agree with Jiro, but that comment was hilarious and over-simplifying things.

Honestly, I am not sure what you means by "Harvard" intelligent. If you means one that went to Ivy League? Well, you need to put yourself in a situation where you're likely to meet them. Regardless, some girls don't like ti disclose where they went to school while dating.

Now if you means someone that is book-smart to converse with, it's just a matter of looking around. There's plenty of people with that kind of intelligence that never went to an Ivy League school.

I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like president bush or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
matajan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisho View Post
Some Harvard females are crazy themselves.
Too high standards and stereotypes to narrow your choices for ivy league only.

One I know off broke off her engagement and did other things I'd never have imagined.
oh, really. that interesting.

I cannot believe this how could it be happen for them who broke up and waster their time.

and is true people from ivy league still on street like homeless???
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
Barbaro

Quote:

Ted Kaczynski?
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #10
naisho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaro View Post
Ted Kaczynski?
Did you just read my mail messages or something.. I was talking about him elsewhere just very recently!
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
sallylou
Potterhead and Janeite

All you need to get into Ivy League is a daddy with a big bank account. Think George W. Bush. Not exactly a intellectual heavy hitter.
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #12
naisho

Quote:
oh, really. that interesting.

I cannot believe this how could it be happen for them who broke up and waster their time.

You are looking at a social institution where intellect is the prime factor.. Often times intellect doesn't equate to living the norms like an average person. Sometimes they'll think differently, it happens with a lot of UC Berkeley staff and students where the school tends to have a liberal environment.

Well, this is excluding those who paid their way in.
Unread 08-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
Barbaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisho View Post
Did you just read my mail messages or something.. I was talking about him elsewhere just very recently!
LOL. The name just came up in my head. I guess, I am from CA, and heard lots of stories about him, because he went to Berkeley, and others claim that he could be the Zodiac killer.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like president bush or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?
so are you intelligent, wealthy, brilliant, and gorgeous?
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
sallylou
Potterhead and Janeite

I just finished reading Freakanomics, which discusses Ted. It presents Ted as a child with all of the advantages of life who turns evil. It's an interesting book so I recommend it to anyone interested.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
matajan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallylou View Post
All you need to get into Ivy League is a daddy with a big bank account. Think George W. Bush. Not exactly a intellectual heavy hitter.
Yeah, I am rich from my family, my dad is so rich and owner of the business in the philippines. He is graduated from Harvard University and really big money ever can afford me go ivy league like yale but instead, i am currently attend Gallaudet. He told me that ivy league is an traditional and oldest school, need students to be mature and good english english because easy for me flunk classes in one day if I am acting stupid, these schools are strict and most security around them.

but is really problem that how can i be like leagally blonde, prove my elite girls that i can do really smart and everything? they wont believe or interest in me cuz think i am really whip, said gallaudet is just school, really insulted...like what about university of norte dame or duke university or mit?
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
sequoias
Premium Member

That's your wet, wet, wet, wet and wet dreams! Go and find a normal woman who can communicate, eat and sleep well with you.
sequoias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #18
Barbaro

That's the way it works- You don't need to have a high IQ to get in the ivy league. You have to work hard to achieve your goals, get good grades, and write good reports.

One thing-

If you really get good grades, you could get a full paid scholarship to go to school. My sister had a full paid scholarship to go to MIT to major in chemical engineering. She did not have a high IQ or anything.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
Yeah, I am rich from my family, my dad is so rich and owner of the business in the philippines. He is graduated from Harvard University and really big money ever can afford me go ivy league like yale but instead, i am currently attend Gallaudet. He told me that ivy league is an traditional and oldest school, need students to be mature and good english english because easy for me flunk classes in one day if I am acting stupid, these schools are strict and most security around them.

but is really problem that how can i be like leagally blonde, prove my elite girls that i can do really smart and everything? they wont believe or interest in me cuz think i am really whip, said gallaudet is just school, really insulted...like what about university of norte dame or duke university or mit?
money or fame is not gonna get you a nice gal. just a smart gal who will take your half.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #20
Barbaro

Quote:
I just finished reading Freakanomics, which discusses Ted. It presents Ted as a child with all of the advantages of life who turns evil. It's an interesting book so I recommend it to anyone interested.
I may borrow it at a library.. Never thought that Ted'd be in Freakanomics.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
matajan
Banned

Quote:
so are you intelligent, wealthy, brilliant, and gorgeous?

Yes, I am. Because i am one from my wealthy family in the philippines and america. my parents are from ivy leagues and both are business. i am considering to going to be lawyer to protect deaf immigrants, business, and issues like money and health and relationships after graduate next year.

I had tried to find girl who is member of pkz sorority who are intelligent girls on campus but not one for me, cuz most of their deaf from families and not all are rich but some are not my types what i look for.

i am looking for someone who is well educated, oriental morals, intelligent, wealth, and brilliant, passion, kind, easygoing, committing, and respect...someone should be good from family and has lot of money cuz should be fair and good life future ever truth, too.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #22
sallylou
Potterhead and Janeite

Matajan, your criteria is shallow. Some mom advice: find a woman with a good heart. That's what I tell my sons.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #23
matajan
Banned

Quote:
money or fame is not gonna get you a nice gal. just a smart gal who will take your half.
okay...can you tell me how it does smart gal will take mine half?

how can i find right woman who do not take advantage of me?
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #24
sallylou
Potterhead and Janeite

Barbaro, Freakanomics is a really interesting book. I've been meaning to read it for a long time. My teen read it this summer for school. It's an old book so you should be able to find it at the library or a used book store. I can't send you my copy because my teen needs to keep it and write a paper on it. Let me know if you can't find it.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #25
matajan
Banned

Quote:
Matajan, your criteria is shallow. Some mom advice: find a woman with a good heart. That's what I tell my sons.

yeah..my mom went to yale university...

strangely, she told me that if i finish college degree, girls will like or interested in me...i think it is joke, how she knows?

she went to yale and see experienced there...

Is true and why?

like previous, yale girls look for man who has criteria but it seems not right, why?

okay...isnt surprise barbara bush still single after yale, wow, she is single...
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #26
Barbaro

I think you are under pressure because of your parents' ivy league backgrounds. You don't need to go to any ivy league school to impress a girl. Seriously. If she treats you well and kindly no matter what, then she is smart.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #27
sallylou
Potterhead and Janeite

If you live in a community property state, half of all earnings during the marriage belong to the spouse. If you don't live in a community property state, the court can divide all property at divorce (and that's generally half to the spouse). The same with debt.

Choose your spouse carefully and not on superficial things.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #28
Barbaro

Quote:
Barbaro, Freakanomics is a really interesting book. I've been meaning to read it for a long time. My teen read it this summer for school. It's an old book so you should be able to find it at the library or a used book store. I can't send you my copy because my teen needs to keep it and write a paper on it. Let me know if you can't find it.
actually, I have seen a few of them at Half Price Bookstore. I could check it out.
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #29
Frisky Feline

Gosh. I suggest you to go out more often. That's all I can say.
Frisky Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #30
Barbaro

Quote:
yeah..my mom went to yale university...

strangely, she told me that if i finish college degree, girls will like or interested in me...i think it is joke, how she knows?

I know your mom wants the best for you, but you need to ask yourself. Honestly, find it somewhere in your heart- do you really want to go to an ivy league school? Please don't do it for anyone else.. Do it for yourself. Make your decision and you are an adult.

Quote:
okay...isnt surprise barbara bush still single after yale, wow, she is single...
This has nothing to do with Barbara Bush. You are not in her footsteps. You are not her. It is up to her if she wants to get married or not. She went to Yale doesn't mean she can't get married.