Deaf Musician

Martynbooth3079

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't know if you guys have a thread same as mine question.

Let me introduce myself,

I'm Martyn Booth from West Europe in UK and I'm 30 years old, I still love mad is Bassoon but sadly I have not enuff to buy a bassoon. SO I decided to buy a bassoon to save money in my pocket up to £900 that's it. then I would love play with any deaf musician join with me I don't mind.

it there more deaf musican in youtube.com?

May I ask a question it there any deaf musician like Ernest or anyone in USa or UK? that I would like to a company or play enjoy on musical instrument.

Please let me know anything.

Thank you very much guys

Welcome to AllDeaf, Martyn. Enjoy your stay. :)

Have you ever heard of Evelyn Glennie, a well-known deaf musician (percussionist) from Aberdeen? She is in YouTube - look her up. :)

There are couple of people on AllDeaf who plays music. :)

Hi guys,

I don't know if you guys have a thread same as mine question.

Let me introduce myself,

I'm Martyn Booth from West Europe in UK and I'm 30 years old, I still love mad is Bassoon but sadly I have not enuff to buy a bassoon. SO I decided to buy a bassoon to save money in my pocket up to £900 that's it. then I would love play with any deaf musician join with me I don't mind.

it there more deaf musican in youtube.com?

May I ask a question it there any deaf musician like Ernest or anyone in USa or UK? that I would like to a company or play enjoy on musical instrument.

Please let me know anything.

Thank you very much guys

Welcome! didn't see this thread.

Yes, I'm one of them.
Visit my Ragtime Piano! blog and see my, um, instrument.
Ragtime Piano!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Whether you are musician or not, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Deaf musician here....

hello there.....

My name is Brett and i am a deaf bassist..
checkout,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kws-RxbRi8g]YouTube - BrettyBoyBass[/ame]

and let me know what you think.

keep it cool...

BBB...:cool2:

hello, deaf violinist of 18yrs. play for my self mostly now days. i do concerts for schools and churches to help inspire children. hope u enjoy alldeaf.

Good to see a deaf violinist inspire others. Someday I may take up violin again. Right now it's ragtime piano all the time.

welcome and enjoy. (Hey Brett, you look goood doing that) like its fun.

brett makes me wonder how u sound... ur sure rocking out man. looks like u really enjoy it. thats awesome.

oh that remind me one of sad but beautiful ending

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A]YouTube - Extraordinary Pantene Commercial[/ame]

Back