The Tribute Month for TOF

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate this thread in tribute to the memory of TOF (TongueOfFire) in her 3 years of her passing. That she is never forgotten at all. May she rest in peace and hope she is all safe up there.

You all can share her memory in here and can a mod make this thread sticky for the remainder of the month in honor of her memory? Many thanks.

TOF, your always in the heart and mind and never forgotten, we all love you!

In Memory of TOF 1977-2005

I am sorry to hear this, I didn't know TOF as i joined AD later but she would have been same age as me now.

Hope you are resting well where ever you are.

Gosh it been that long since TOF left this world. Hope she is at peace and never been forgotten. Take care TOF and thanks for the time of laughters we had together in the chatroom and i will always cherished those fun times of the teasing and being great friend.
Thanks TOF for being you even though it was a short time but ur memory lives on in me. Rest in peace TOF and have a drink up there on me :)

It had been a long time since TOF left this world.

Where ever you are, you are never forgotten.
I will always cherish the good fun times we had in
the past during the times in chat rooms. I am really
glad got to know you.

Your memories will always live in me. Thanks for being you TOF!

Rest In Peace TOF!

Mod's note: This thread is sticky for remainder of this month.

3 years my gosh time had gone so fast

recently i had TOF in my thought and how sweet she was i won't forget her she was great friend i got to know by the time of her passing i was so sad.

Rest in Peace TOF you wont' be forgotten

AHh 3 years now that TOF is up there looking down at us all and smiling and more... I do miss TOF's hilarious yapping and etc.. man what a dirty girl TOF sure was.. whew... definitely a big charmer.. but funny as well...

I vaguely remember TOF and I don't know the entire situation of her passing 3 years ago. But from what I gather she had many friends here on AD.com and she was a one of a kind lady with a vibrant spirit.

Yes, TOF, remembered and missed.

I remember reading about TOF's passing after battling my own life threatening illness at the same time she left us. I didn't know her well, but I hope she is at peace now and not suffering anymore.

Great thread Calvin!

There's never a day that goes by that I don't think of her, she was a great friend, I remembered the times she was here at my house, she was always teasing me and making me laugh ha, I loved her and I missed her greatly.

Always in my heart forever. RIP TOF!

I don't know her but I can tell how amaze she is. :)
Rest in Peace, TOF...

To those who don't know TOF that well,

She is one of the old time chatter from way back and she lifted everyone's spirit with her laughs and she made everyone happy around her. She is one of the popular online friends for many. She never told anyone of her disease that she is battling til much later that she became very sick and admitted to the hospital. She has stayed a lot of positive side and encourage to stay positive. She is one brave gal and in a good spirits.

She had battled Lupus and she did indeed try to live her life the best she can. God bless her soul and live forever in heaven.

I will never forget the great times when she was around before she took a turn for the worse. The laughter, the recipes in her threads, and many things.

RIP TOF

Her AllDeaf member here: AllDeaf.com - View Profile: TongueOnFire

I join AD in 07 so I didn't get to know her she sounds like a nice person.

Indeed, TOF, has been a livid person and a friend who would be there at all ends.

She always was able to share tons of recipes which I've tried some of it, It always came out just great.

So, with that, Amanda (TOF), You'll be gone but NOT forgotten.

Rest in peace, TOF.

I didn't know her. She sounded a really nice person. I am really sorry to hear about her passing.

Calvin, it is a nice thing to do to remember her by. And have people in AD let us know of her passing, what a great person she was and not forgotten.

I only remmy her very little but I have seen her post on AD alot and knowing that nothing get in her way and bring the postive in her for us to laugh and enjoy having her around.

I will never forget her as she bring a good thing in life.

Calvin, Thank You for starting this thread. It amazes me how quickly time passes. Its been 3 years but seems like only yesterday she was with us.

Ahhh it's been 3 years since her's death make me remma her.. and i meet her in person this time i date her's brother before :giggle: but i m still miss her in my heart. Can't believe time fast since she is in R I P now..also I neva forget abt her's soo funniii talkactive in chatroom ects *smh* what a funni! also she is alway post recipes in here i was like *smh at her* :laugh2: I do enjoy her's co till her's wrose sick and keep fight fight fight till her's time go home with Lord

I will never forget her. She always made me laugh during the time, I was dating someone in DC , she would tell him , "you just missed her" is what she would tell me bec he had just entered and leave the chatroom. I will never forget her teasing me about NE Patriots and I still have her email for the earthquake cake receipe. She brought alot of memories to the cyberworld in the early days. You are not forgotten Amanda !

Back