The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Man! The last part of the thread had whopping 106 pages!!!

Sorry that I couldn't create new thread when the last thread reaches 100 pages. Why? That was because I had been stuck in OBX!!!!! Had blast time there, plus my Willy (Jeep Wrangler) hit 50,000 miles right on the beach facing the Ocean! And yes we drive right into the beach then jump in the Ocean!

It was rather long drive back home because we decided not to go the easy way! We went off the route and it sure took longer yet it was fun!

This is part X meaning total of 10 threads so far! Unbelieveable!

Anyway, Chatters.... here is new thread, keep going Chatting just like Energizer bunny continues!

I agreed with DHB! We had BLAST in OBX (Outer Bank, NC). Driving on the beach was way too much fun!!! :giggle: I drove on the last day leaving OBX, and boy it was a neat experience! I would do it again!!! It is not EASY to drive it! Our dogs, our kid, and our friends had a great time in OBX and we are now talking about go back again maybe next year! :)

i am so tired after struggle of sleep in last night. *ARGH!!*

coffee helps but not enough :(

i cleaned around my home, cooked breakfast for my hubby and me. then i am work on ILY more.. cuz of ppl order more.. :)

i am so tired after struggle of sleep in last night. *ARGH!!*

coffee helps but not enough :(

Ur not only same thing i can't sleep till 630am finally passed out

Since i m night off today and possbile stay home to rest till trw go work also can't believe soon summer will be over :-X

Purple dinosaurs of hell in italics!

I am noticing that men here on AD are unusually frisky today.........is it full moon or what?

I am noticing that men here on AD are unusually frisky today.........is it full moon or what?

not for another 3 days! :naughty:

lol. im surprised that i survived the day of work, still awake and drank 3 insane COFFEE cups!!! *mumbling* i guess that tonight will be my fullest good night sleep. I need that, i think. If not, im going to hate insomnia.

One of you strong enough to knock me out and i'll be happy.

May I have the honour, NorCal20!?

Hey guys. Long week. Finally gotten my car back this morning. :lol:

Well, better off calling one of your family members to bring in the battery jumpers where it can start the battery and drive around -- costs you absoleutely nothing

Well, better off calling one of your family members to bring in the battery jumpers where it can start the battery and drive around -- costs you absoleutely nothing

Yeah already did that but it didn't work. It is old car about 19yrs old.

Just finished cooking, cleaning, walking the dog, watering the front and back yards, and ironing my clothes...I did all that after I got home from working a full day. So much to do and so little time to do it all!!! I may just lie down with ice on my feet again like last night. I gotta wait a few more mins until I turn the garden hose off..it is watering my vegetable garden. Yep, I got started on my vegetable garden. Hope it works so we can save $$ on food. :)

How was everyone's day today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back