Ringo v.s. Alldeaf !!!!

Y

Reaction score
Why go to Ringo if we already have it here in Alldeaf... ?

Y said:
Why go to Ringo if we already have it here in Alldeaf... ?
It doesn't matter here or ringo ... I come both of it ... both ringo and alldeaf is very interest to check out ...

Ringo.com.. is just a circle of friends... it doesn't mean it's a Deaf website..

AllDeaf is just focus on deaf stuffs.. i stick to both.. but like alldeaf better :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Ringo.com.. is just a circle of friends... it doesn't mean it's a Deaf website..

AllDeaf is just focus on deaf stuffs.. i stick to both.. but like alldeaf better :)

I agree, ringo just happens to look like its for all deaf people, because our circle of friends are deaf. I have one hearing friend on my list, so my whole community is deaf :) It hasnt replaced AD, and im sure it wont.

i agree with pink, simple said and done, its just for circle of friends and something of a diversablity type of chatting with everyone doesn't mean we stick to one forum, i mean we LOVE ALL DEAF that's for a fact, i like AD and ringo, its just for the fun of it :)

Ringo is one that I would find my old friends but Alldeaf is one that I will treads anything. :D

I pretty much agree with everyone. AllDeaf is great, and ringo is fun looking for new friends. I like both. They both have their good points.

yea MizzDeaf and Prostock -- me too -- i like Ringo to find old friends and make new friends -- AD is good for making posts and etc as the threads here are more categorized as opposed to Ringo's threads new threads are posted in sequence so its not categorized and im not going to go thru all those threads there LOL

Fly Free said:
yea MizzDeaf and Prostock -- me too -- i like Ringo to find old friends and make new friends -- AD is good for making posts and etc as the threads here are more categorized as opposed to Ringo's threads new threads are posted in sequence so its not categorized and im not going to go thru all those threads there LOL
YES!!!! The threads SUCK on Ringo. LOL. I check here and there, but that is about it.

i agreed this above me.. :)

Ringo's threads are sucks..

but one thing interesting.. found few long lost friends there..
oh well..

I like this .. than Ringo.. Ringo is just one of my rainy day or boring day.. lol

Ringo is about a circle of friends, you'll end up finding your long time old friend thru another friend's friend of yours. Not very much similar to this forum but you'd find some here, though. I'm getting used to it, I like it.
Ringo's forum sucked big time. I checked it out once and never bother to look at it again. I guess it's for everyone that included hearings.
Meet-up info was not bad, you could find some in here at deaf events forum, too.

Ringo.com is good for people to find long lost buddies and catch up the news. I found several of people whom I knew at NTID during my briefest NTID year. It is nice to see or talk to them again after I lost contact with them. Yes, Annie.. I have to agree to this... some of polls are damn lame!!

Alldeaf is good for forum threads where we can post their opinions here. Ringo is good for finding someone in your past--reconnect with them.

Fly Free said:

Yes, I see that in RINGO.. rme I am not going all the way to the end. forget it.... Oh well...

Fly Free said:

:werd: Agreed with you. :thumb: AllDeaf is more of an interacting board -- having fun meeting new people and asking/answer questions or update with news in the world interests, and so forth.
Ringo is more of looking for friends to meet up or finding old classmates, etc. :)

MsGiglz -- yes i agree -- alot of the threads at Ringo sucks LOL

MizzDeaf -- yea same me im not going to go thru all those threads either LOL

Oddball -- i agree the polls seems to be so lame at Ringo :roll:

YES WaterRats -- AD is more inclusive ive noticed as opposed to Ringo and e is right -- the forums there suck -- its basically good to find old friends

i love AD and the board is so much more neater and easier to go find threads i might be looking for -- AD rocks along with the mod team! :thumb:

e said:
Ringo is about a circle of friends, you'll end up finding your long time old friend thru another friend's friend of yours. Not very much similar to this forum but you'd find some here, though. I'm getting used to it, I like it.
Ringo's forum sucked big time. I checked it out once and never bother to look at it again. I guess it's for everyone that included hearings.
Meet-up info was not bad, you could find some in here at deaf events forum, too.

if you hate the forums since it went crazy. Maybe you should change the set "friend by friend" it will reduce and more comfortable for you read some interest info than rather to have "friend by friend, friend, etc"

I like both... Ringo and alldeaf.com

What more...

alldeaf.com has great msg'd board and posting anything you want.. and also challenge general discussion and debates topic quite EXCELLENT!

Ringo has great seeing their faces and may be found long lost friends or classmate whatever... but msg'd board isn't bad.. but no posting likely attachment funny pic or else..

I had found few friends who was long lost friend and used to be my classmate and also social friends vanished likely long years.. That how I found them.. Thanks to Ringo.com too.

U know what... alldeaf.com :Owned: YOU!!!!!!!! what more... r u already addicted with alldeaf.com includes me2.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Ringo is like one big reunion :) A lot of my old friends and I haven't seen each other in years and finally we're connected again because of Ringo! Some of them are not a member here or other forums so in a way I thank Ringo for getting my old friends and I re-connected again. I'm getting messages from Ringo almost every single day from old buddies of mine, sharing stories about our old times and what we're doing today. It's really wonderful. :)

As for Ringo's forums, polls and the like - yuk! I stopped checking on them because it's soo ... like some of you say... lame! LOL Yeah, no kidding...

I like AllDeaf because it's a place where we can post our thoughts and feelings even share jokes unlike Ringo's. So... advantage to AllDeaf! :thumb:

Katzie said:
Ringo is like one big reunion :) A lot of my old friends and I haven't seen each other in years and finally we're connected again because of Ringo! Some of them are not a member here or other forums so in a way I thank Ringo for getting my old friends and I re-connected again. I'm getting messages from Ringo almost every single day from old buddies of mine, sharing stories about our old times and what we're doing today. It's really wonderful. :)

As for Ringo's forums, polls and the like - yuk! I stopped checking on them because it's soo ... like some of you say... lame! LOL Yeah, no kidding...

I like AllDeaf because it's a place where we can post our thoughts and feelings even share jokes unlike Ringo's. So... advantage to AllDeaf! :thumb:

:rofl: I can totally relate with what you think of Ringo and Alldeaf! :) I thank Ringo for finding long lost friends and making new friends in the process. I ain't too keen on the messageboards either. :D

Back