AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Deaf Community > Current Events > War & Political News
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter

Unread 06-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Byrdie714
Banned

Supremes Reject Death Penalty for Child Rapists...

Court rejects death penalty for raping children - Yahoo! News
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

crap..... I don't think there's anything more sick and twisted than raping children... not even cold blood murder. Believe me - if I ever see a child rapist on probation walking around, I have my bat ready in my trunk. That's why whenever I pass by local schools from my errands, I scan around for some sicko spying on kids in their cars. seriously - nothing is more infuriating to me than seeing a sicko looking at kids at playground. ggggrrrrrr
Unread 06-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
PowerON

Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
They better hold this Child Rapists in prison for long time. If I hear him escape and do the more. Tsk... someone better shot him.
Unread 06-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
jillio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro123 View Post
crap..... I don't think there's anything more sick and twisted than raping children... not even cold blood murder. Believe me - if I ever see a child rapist on probation walking around, I have my bat ready in my trunk. That's why whenever I pass by local schools from my errands, I scan around for some sicko spying on kids in their cars. seriously - nothing is more infuriating to me than seeing a sicko looking at kids at playground. ggggrrrrrr
Wow! You sound just like the woman that's in jail for beating a sexual offender with a bat. Nothing like being judge, police force, and executioner all rolled into one! So much for due process.
Unread 06-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
Oceanbreeze

Send a message via AIM to Oceanbreeze Send a message via MSN to Oceanbreeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillio View Post
Wow! You sound just like the woman that's in jail for beating a sexual offender with a bat. Nothing like being judge, police force, and executioner all rolled into one! So much for due process.
I agree. Vigilantism isn't the appropriate response, but I'll be human and say this... I don't know what I would do if something happened to my niece or nephew. I would HOPE I wouldn't "snap", but NOBODY better be stupid enough to touch them!

On the issue of the death penalty for child rapists.... eh. I'm on the fence. I know the system is broken and we need to fix everything that is broken about it, but when it comes to sexual offenses, I honestly believe that the death penalty is appropriate in some cases.

ICK. I don't know. I'll admit bias when it comes to sexual offenders, and especially when it comes to hurting a child. If I had my choice, I'd want to kill them all!

Forgive me, Jillio.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
Unread 06-25-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
Byrdie714
Banned

Quote:
Welcome back Jillio!
Unread 06-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #7
Tousi

Well, I think, until something better comes along to pacify liberals who mollycoddle vermin like that, I say hang 'em high! Lol....
Unread 06-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
long time no talk, jillio! Haha I forgot about that mother. I wouldn't execute him myself... A child rapist does not warrant an execution from me. Just a good hard beating - a world of hurt w/ my old bat.
Unread 06-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
PowerON

Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Seem that Obama support on death penalty for child rapists.

Cafferty File: Tell Jack how you really feel Blog Archive - Obama supports death penalty for child rapists - Blogs from CNN.com
Unread 06-28-2008, 03:33 AM   #10
Wokamuka

Send a message via AIM to Wokamuka Send a message via Yahoo to Wokamuka
Quote:
"I knew you'd say that!"
Unread 06-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #11
Foxrac
FOX

Child rapist is just bad as murder, I think death penalty is more appreciate if sex offenders keep want rape child again and again.

Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #12
shel90
Audist are not welcome

I wish all child rapists would be put to death. The world can be a better place without them.

I look at my children and they are so innocent so the thought of a rapist hurting them or other people's children like that makes me want to take the law in my own hands. I believe in justice and all that but my emotions are powerful when it comes to children.

--- Anonymous
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #13
jillio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbreeze View Post
I agree. Vigilantism isn't the appropriate response, but I'll be human and say this... I don't know what I would do if something happened to my niece or nephew. I would HOPE I wouldn't "snap", but NOBODY better be stupid enough to touch them!

On the issue of the death penalty for child rapists.... eh. I'm on the fence. I know the system is broken and we need to fix everything that is broken about it, but when it comes to sexual offenses, I honestly believe that the death penalty is appropriate in some cases.

ICK. I don't know. I'll admit bias when it comes to sexual offenders, and especially when it comes to hurting a child. If I had my choice, I'd want to kill them all!

Forgive me, Jillio.
You are forgiven. I understand the reasons behind your feelings.
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #14
jillio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie714 View Post
Welcome back Jillio!
Thanks, Byrdie! Good to be back!
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
shel90
Audist are not welcome

Quote:
I thought u and Byrdie cant stand each other?

--- Anonymous
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #16
jillio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokamuka View Post
"I knew you'd say that!"
LOL! I strive for consistency. Keeps me from being hypocritical!
Unread 06-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
jillio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel90 View Post
LOL! Guess it just goes to show that things aren't always what they appear! Now if we could just get the oralists to understand that concept......
Unread 06-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #18
Byrdie714
Banned

Quote:
Your welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel90 View Post
So we have a difference of an opinion from time to time that leads to an occasional blow at each other.

Quote:
LOL! Guess it just goes to show that things aren't always what they appear! Now if we could just get the oralists to understand that concept......
So true!
Unread 06-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #19
shel90
Audist are not welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie714 View Post
Your welcome!

So we have a difference of an opinion from time to time that leads to an occasional blow at each other.

So true!
I am just teasing the both of you.

--- Anonymous
Unread 06-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #20
Liebling:-)))
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*

Court is right to reject death penalty for child rapists.

I would consider the justice system as a murder if they sentence child rapists to death.
Unread 06-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #21
Hwy99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Court is right to reject death penalty for child rapists.

I would consider the justice system as a murder if they sentence child rapists to death.
I would consider it too, murder is murder period.
Unread 06-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #22
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

It's not murder Death penalty punished murders, so executing murders prevents them from committing their crime again. I rather to have the society safe than sorry. If you want to support life sentence that means you're giving those murders an air-conditioned, cable equipped prison where there is free meals three times a day and regular hours of visits from family. Their victims are dead, and murders get pamper. Nice way to get justice for those victims.

Also it's funny how you say killing is killing and it's murder, but you support self-defense. It makes some of you hypocrisy.
Avoid being a victim of a stroke, a stroke can happen to anyone at anytime. You will never know how devastating this could be until you had live through it. It affects everybody. So Support Stroke Awareness to find a cure and hope.
Unread 06-30-2008, 09:59 AM   #23
Hwy99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri View Post
It's not murder Death penalty punished murders, so executing murders prevents them from committing their crime again. I rather to have the society safe than sorry. If you want to support life sentence that means you're giving those murders an air-conditioned, cable equipped prison where there is free meals three times a day and regular hours of visits from family. Their victims are dead, and murders get pamper. Nice way to get justice for those victims.

Also it's funny how you say killing is killing and it's murder, but you support self-defense. It makes some of you hypocrisy.
Okay you brought up so many issues in this post, here I go.

Commiting their crime again? No, they will be in the prison and I have hard time to believe if they can ever escape from high level of prison that easy.

We don't do that just to save their lives and serve them, we lock them to keep everything safe, no more killing, no more fighting, no more violence, etc.

And self-defense? You think I would just let that person came to me and beating me up till death in the middle of nowhere and no help? Of course, I will have to fight back to save my neck, but when a murder killed in purpose with lack of excuse, unlikely the self-defense, that murder had to be locked in the prison to keep everything safe and no more further to be killed nor violence. Self-defense is very different issue.
Unread 06-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #24
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

There's no differences, Puyo. You claimed that killing is killing, murder is murder. Self-defense can lead to killing a person. If it's your own legally right to defend yourself even killing your own attacker before you are killed, then why is it wrong for the justice system to kill a murder who already killed an innocent person? Is your life more value than an innocent person that is already dead?

Criminals had escaped/freed from prison before, and there are violence in prison. You'll find people who have been murdered in prisons in the hands of other prisoners all across America.
Avoid being a victim of a stroke, a stroke can happen to anyone at anytime. You will never know how devastating this could be until you had live through it. It affects everybody. So Support Stroke Awareness to find a cure and hope.
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #25
Angel
♥"Concrete Angel"♥

I agree with the Supreme court's decision to reject death penalty for child rapists because no one should decide who lives and who dies and personally I feel that life in prison is worse than death...Also, some raped victims do not report the rape sometimes until years later or never. And yes, those who commit rape deserve to be punished and would love to see tough laws on rapists. (Sorry Cherie )..
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #26
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuyoPiyo View Post
Okay you brought up so many issues in this post, here I go.

Commiting their crime again? No, they will be in the prison and I have hard time to believe if they can ever escape from high level of prison that easy.

We don't do that just to save their lives and serve them, we lock them to keep everything safe, no more killing, no more fighting, no more violence, etc.

And self-defense? You think I would just let that person came to me and beating me up till death in the middle of nowhere and no help? Of course, I will have to fight back to save my neck, but when a murder killed in purpose with lack of excuse, unlikely the self-defense, that murder had to be locked in the prison to keep everything safe and no more further to be killed nor violence. Self-defense is very different issue.
well we're talking about child rapists. they get released after several years and they will rape child again without doubt. we all have heard of heinous crimes of child rapes and most of them are repeated offender so what should we do about it? DEATH PENALTY! Do you know what happens to victims? They are usually traumatized and may lead to similar crimes in the future - they may be abusive to their own child, rape other child, etc.

it's time we STEP UP and end this madness. apparently - National Sex Offender Registry, Megan's Law, and life sentence are not making any dent in this child rape crimes. They will not flaunt us anymore.
Unread 06-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #27
Hwy99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri View Post
There's no differences, Puyo. You claimed that killing is killing, murder is murder. Self-defense can lead to killing a person. If it's your own legally right to defend yourself even killing your own attacker before you are killed, then why is it wrong for the justice system to kill a murder who already killed an innocent person? Is your life more value than an innocent person that is already dead?

Criminals had escaped/freed from prison before, and there are violence in prison. You'll find people who have been murdered in prisons in the hands of other prisoners all across America.
Sorry you misunderstood, I was saying that the self-defense is when nobody else can stop the victim and the murder from being violence, and the victim had no choice, but stop it on his/her own. I'd rather to have someone to take that person who attacked me to the prison so that I don't have to be so violence, nor any other violence in the further.

Quote:
well we're talking about child rapists. they get released after several years and they will rape child again without doubt. we all have heard of heinous crimes of child rapes and most of them are repeated offender so what should we do about it? DEATH PENALTY! Do you know what happens to victims? They are usually traumatized and may lead to similar crimes in the future - they may be abusive to their own child, rape other child, etc.

it's time we STEP UP and end this madness. apparently - National Sex Offender Registry, Megan's Law, and life sentence are not making any dent in this child rape crimes. They will not flaunt us anymore.
Me and Cheri was debating about the victim who are risking to death... Sorry for off-topic..
Unread 06-30-2008, 04:31 PM   #28
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
Sorry you misunderstood, I was saying that the self-defense is when nobody else can stop the victim and the murder from being violence, and the victim had no choice, but stop it on his/her own. I'd rather to have someone to take that person who attacked me to the prison so that I don't have to be so violence, nor any other violence in the further.
that's assuming you'll live from this crime.... makes you wish you have a gun with you, huh?
Unread 06-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #29
Hwy99

Quote:
that's assuming you'll live from this crime.... makes you wish you have a gun with you, huh?
I have my great grandpa's (now dead) gun.
Unread 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #30
Jiro
If You Know What I Mean

Quote:
I have my great grandpa's (now dead) gun.
ain't nobody robbing no damn armed citizen!