Beards, Goatees, and Moustache

Secretblend

Reaction score
Hello, I am growing a beard and I got to wondering about how many men and unfortunally women :giggle: has beard, goatee, or mustache or are presently growing them.

As for men, I was wondering why do you have or are growing them? How long have you had them? How often do you shave or grow them? Etc??

As for Women, Do you like all of above. some of them, or hate all of facial hair? and Why?

As for me, I have had beards off and on. Been a while since I had a beard but decided to grow one this year. I first grew a goatee when I was 22 cause all of guys I was working with at the time was growing a goatee and they asked me to join in. I said I would but I ddin't think it would come in well but to my shock, I had a full red goatee. Ever since I've grown beards or goatee as I feel like it then I would shave it off when I got tired of them. Only thing I do not like is moustache alone. I think it looks terrible on me.

I like to see my hubby in his goatee. He look great and cute in it. :giggle: I think he trim it once a week but I could be wrong.

my dad always do that beard all the times and also goatees,moustaches but sometimes my dad wanted shave off what he wanted it but its his choice to shave not me!

As for Women, Do you like all of above. some of them, or hate all of facial hair? and Why?

I don't like them. If they are big, they make it harder to lipread and that is hard now. If they are messy or have food in them :)barf:), I look just at this and forget to watch their lips and facial expressions. I had a professor with a big mostash and beard who I met with during lunch to discuss his class. He would always eat and talk, and I would ask for repeats over and over...and watch the food on his hair, watch the food in front of his mouth, watch him chew....I couldn't understand anything. I finally stopped and arranged to meet him after class with an interpreter. He had less time than lunch, but it was easier and less gross! ;)

Yea, i've had times when I had problems lipreading some guys that has beards but it is only cause they dont trim them. When I have my beard, I try to keep them trimmed and neat.

Ha, I really wish that I don't have to deal with stupid shaving and crap. I get beard off and on, also. You women are really lucky that you don't have to deal with shaving as often as men do.

I don't grow any beards, goatees, and moustache . I shave once or twice a week. My facial hairs are weak and infrequent.

Ha, I really wish that I don't have to deal with stupid shaving and crap. I get beard off and on, also. You women are really lucky that you don't have to deal with shaving as often as men do.

Lucky? Women do shave, too. Does the legs and armpits part ring a bell? That's more area to cover than just on the face. I can't imagine myself growing some armpit hair, yuck!

Lucky? Women do shave, too. Does the legs and armpits part ring a bell? That's more area to cover than just on the face. I can't imagine myself growing some armpit hair, yuck!

Oh, yeah armpit hair have to be shaved every 3 days, like men have to shave their hair off their face. They only have to shave their legs once every 3 months, though.

Yeah, I shave every-damn-day but left half sideburns, mustaches and goatee.

I heard girls digging the guy with goatee and mustange, right, girls?

I did shave off my goatee last year, and sure I regretted. I don't like the way I look without goatee. My hair don't grow that fast, I shave once a week. Trim, depending most of the time once every two weeks.

I like mustache and beard neatly trimmed. I don't like bushy beard/mustache. I just hate goatee.

Hello, I am growing a beard and I got to wondering about how many men and unfortunally women :giggle: has beard, goatee, or mustache or are presently growing them.

As for men, I was wondering why do you have or are growing them? How long have you had them? How often do you shave or grow them? Etc??

As for me, I have had beards off and on. Been a while since I had a beard but decided to grow one this year. I first grew a goatee when I was 22 cause all of guys I was working with at the time was growing a goatee and they asked me to join in. I said I would but I ddin't think it would come in well but to my shock, I had a full red goatee. Ever since I've grown beards or goatee as I feel like it then I would shave it off when I got tired of them. Only thing I do not like is moustache alone. I think it looks terrible on me.

What about side burns ? Do you have them or do you shave them ? lol

I like men with side burns. :naughty:

I had to beg my husband not to grow a beard this winter....Let's see if he listens to his lovely wife this time...:fingersx:

I love my husband's mustache and he doesn't need anymore facial hair....:lol:

I have mustache and goatee, usually shave with electric clipper and trim my mustache and goatee about every 5-7 days, depends on my mood, along with face to razor the hair off into good shape.

I used to had shave my legs and hair is usually grow at very short in few days but not full grown til 1 month or so.

I never shave my facial hair since if I shave and many people tho I would be 15 yrs old! So I rather leave my facial hair, not shave or anything...

Back