AllDeaf.com
Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > American with Disabilities Act
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Since Bush became President in 2000...

I can not describe the title here, but here is my explanation - I have been reading a lot of documents over the internet and discussed with my american friends...I am curious as since President Bush becamed President in 2000 against Al Gore - and I have noticed a lot of changes with the disabilites funding for the deaf, like for example, they have lost the funding for the captions for the deaf people, deaf schools closing down, and many more - and I have noticed that in the past 7 years, has these years affected your deaf life sice Bush becamed President?

Feel free to argue/disuss/debate here... I am very curious with your POV's


Mod: If you seem this thread is in a inapporatiate thread, please kindly move in the proper section. Thank you.

__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
Reba
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 47,025
Likes: 390
Liked 496 Times in 283 Posts
BTW, he wasn't sworn in as President until January 2001.

Do you have proof about specific examples that all this not-friendly-to-Deafies stuff happened under Bush's leadership?
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #3
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
BTW, he wasn't sworn in as President until January 2001.

Do you have proof about specific examples that all this not-friendly-to-Deafies stuff happened under Bush's leadership?
Thank you Reba for the accurate deatils of Bush's presidency...

according to the information I found on i711.com - Relay & Beyond I would leave the name annoymous, as she/he said quoting:

Quote:
We've lost so many funds for captioning, that it has taken us a giant step backwards instead of forwards into the future. How can we bring up deaf issues for the candidates, when we are a minority? Things like captioning, movie access, and interpreting just to name a few are just not addressed
And Gangis (AD'er member) as a friend of mine, mentioned that he said that Bush has used some of the funds to go to the war, for his troops like the Iraq war where it was started in 2003..
__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #4
Texan Guy
Registered User
 
Texan Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Republic of Texas
Posts: 2,546
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No, he's doin' alright for me. Everything seems normal in USA since Bush became president.
__________________




Texan Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 10:42 PM   #5
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Maybe different people have their different point of views, but for you texan guy, your opinion.
__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
Reba
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 47,025
Likes: 390
Liked 496 Times in 283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke View Post
Thank you Reba for the accurate deatils of Bush's presidency...

according to the information I found on i711.com - Relay & Beyond I would leave the name annoymous, as she/he said quoting:

And Gangis (AD'er member) as a friend of mine, mentioned that he said that Bush has used some of the funds to go to the war, for his troops like the Iraq war where it was started in 2003..
I mean, do you have proof that President Bush took funds directly from the captioning money pot and sent it to Iraq? If someone else was President, would Americans really have more interpreters or access to movies?

I would like to see something more informative than other members' opinions. How about some statistics about the number of TV shows and movies captioned by year, and a break down of funding sources for captions?
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #7
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
I mean, do you have proof that President Bush took funds directly from the captioning money pot and sent it to Iraq? If someone else was President, would Americans really have more interpreters or access to movies?

I would like to see something more informative than other members' opinions. How about some statistics about the number of TV shows and movies captioned by year, and a break down of funding sources for captions?
Reba, let me assure you that I am from Australia, this thread is was my curiousity so I don't have the proof, but I have heard was the rumours but I will do some research on your request if I don't find anything... forget the thread topic.
__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #8
webexplorer
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
The Republican congress people are the troubled ones. They already conserved the money for taxes that forward to Christian programs instead of public educational programs. They eliminated a lot of programs for disabilities departments because of the expenses. This is not the case; we still have plenty of money in the system. Many Congress of Republicans want the money for something else for their pleasure. Some Congress of Democrats are doing the same thing what the Republicans do with their money.

The U.S. Government borrowed China's largest money in the history - 8 trillions. This is probably true that we have the largest debt in the history than any president in 200 years. But, it is a trick part how the system works. We pay taxes. Our American's average taxes (Federal and State) is $4,000. We have about 200 millions employees are working. 200 millions x $4,000 equal 800 trillions. This is not actual information, but in a general information - I am not expert this one. (You, ADs, can tell me if you are better than my example.) I feel that the U.S. Gov't borrow the money from China, and the U.S. Gov't has our tax money at the same time. Which money did it go to our soldiers? China money or the U.S. money? Both?

The real problem is that our Government is a thief (from some Senators and House of Representatives, and other parties).

It is hard for many of us to know who is the government employees who stole our money. This is not new. Our tax forms are complicated and a lot of tricks - the IRS wants to keep some money especially the working people who do not know how to figure out on the tax form. Some people hire outside of the IRS office to help them with their tax paperwork, but some outside office IRS employees are not professional accountants - it is not against the law. That's what IRS loves that.

George Bush is very involved with many dirty business with oil companies from Saudi Arabia because he invests hundreds of oil stocks. He does not care about our people. He has many friends from the government agencies.
In his first end of his term, he was not afraid that he would lose his election because his brother is a Governor of Florida who secretly tricked the vote machines. I didn't want to detail this one. This was never happened for so many years until it brought up the vote problem in Florida. Now, we will use computer vote machines in the future. Unfortunately, there was a rumor that these vote machines are made in Saudi Arabia. I do not think that we could ask someone to look up the label vote machine where it is from. The vote machine is the government property that we cannot find it out.

Most Democrats support all educational programs and funds for disabilities departments. Democrats also want to increase the taxes - that's what we don't like this one, and we want that taxes to be remain - no changes.

The government already stirred up new problems that we do not see what is going on yet.

Some Republicans think that George is doing okay. That is not issue because they do not have a health problem for example. If they have a serious health problem, it will very likely for them to join with the Democrat party. It's too bad that many Republicans are so blind that they do not really pay attention what is really going on.

Some people are proud to be the army, and they go to the war in Iraq. Many people were killed in Iraq. Many soldiers are victimized because they lost their partners. Recently, a news report stated that some soldiers abused their children at their home due their trauma mental problems from the war. Some Republicans believe everything what the news stated or George's speeches on a national television without a backup evidence. He is too good to lie you at big times.

Please remember that I am not against a Republican party, and I want them to pay attention what is really going on. I like a few Republican congress people. Now, you know that some Republicans are not pleasant of his problems. I have the right to express on my opinion on this post. You are welcomed to criticize my statement.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:11 AM   #9
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
The Republican congress people are the troubled ones. They already conserved the money for taxes that forward to Christian programs instead of public educational programs. They eliminated a lot of programs for disabilities departments because of the expenses. This is not the case; we still have plenty of money in the system. Many Congress of Republicans want the money for something else for their pleasure. Some Congress of Democrats are doing the same thing what the Republicans do with their money.

The U.S. Government borrowed China's largest money in the history - 8 trillions. This is probably true that we have the largest debt in the history than any president in 200 years. But, it is a trick part how the system works. We pay taxes. Our American's average taxes (Federal and State) is $4,000. We have about 200 millions employees are working. 200 millions x $4,000 equal 800 trillions. This is not actual information, but in a general information - I am not expert this one. (You, ADs, can tell me if you are better than my example.) I feel that the U.S. Gov't borrow the money from China, and the U.S. Gov't has our tax money at the same time. Which money did it go to our soldiers? China money or the U.S. money? Both?

Whoa, I feel cheated and being used from the government if I lived in America.. I wouldn't like them to chuck the money at their shoilders..

The real problem is that our Government is a thief (from some Senators and House of Representatives, and other parties).

It is hard for many of us to know who is the government employees who stole our money. This is not new. Our tax forms are complicated and a lot of tricks - the IRS wants to keep some money especially the working people who do not know how to figure out on the tax form. Some people hire outside of the IRS office to help them with their tax paperwork, but some outside office IRS employees are not professional accountants - it is not against the law. That's what IRS loves that.

George Bush is very involved with many dirty business with oil companies from Saudi Arabia because he invests hundreds of oil stocks. He does not care about our people. He has many friends from the government agencies.
In his first end of his term, he was not afraid that he would lose his election because his brother is a Governor of Florida who secretly tricked the vote machines. I didn't want to detail this one. This was never happened for so many years until it brought up the vote problem in Florida. Now, we will use computer vote machines in the future. Unfortunately, there was a rumor that these vote machines are made in Saudi Arabia. I do not think that we could ask someone to look up the label vote machine where it is from. The vote machine is the government property that we cannot find it out.

Most Democrats support all educational programs and funds for disabilities departments. Democrats also want to increase the taxes - that's what we don't like this one, and we want that taxes to be remain - no changes.

The government already stirred up new problems that we do not see what is going on yet.

Some Republicans think that George is doing okay. That is not issue because they do not have a health problem for example. If they have a serious health problem, it will very likely for them to join with the Democrat party. It's too bad that many Republicans are so blind that they do not really pay attention what is really going on.

Some people are proud to be the army, and they go to the war in Iraq. Many people were killed in Iraq. Many soldiers are victimized because they lost their partners. Recently, a news report stated that some soldiers abused their children at their home due their trauma mental problems from the war. Some Republicans believe everything what the news stated or George's speeches on a national television without a backup evidence. He is too good to lie you at big times.

Please remember that I am not against a Republican party, and I want them to pay attention what is really going on. I like a few Republican congress people. Now, you know that some Republicans are not pleasant of his problems. I have the right to express on my opinion on this post. You are welcomed to criticize my statement.
Good post, web explorer.
__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #10
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
The U.S. Government borrowed China's largest money in the history - 8 trillions. This is probably true that we have the largest debt in the history than any president in 200 years. But, it is a trick part how the system works. We pay taxes. Our American's average taxes (Federal and State) is $4,000. We have about 200 millions employees are working. 200 millions x $4,000 equal 800 trillions. This is not actual information, but in a general information - I am not expert this one. (You, ADs, can tell me if you are better than my example.) I feel that the U.S. Gov't borrow the money from China, and the U.S. Gov't has our tax money at the same time. Which money did it go to our soldiers? China money or the U.S. money? Both?
That's not true. Where the hell you get that info that US able borrow 8 trillion from China?

The current debt is over 9 trillion. And during Clinton on duty as president, it was over 7 trillion in debt. Care to explain?

and that debt wasn't the huge. Try in 1940-1950, take a good look.
United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I see that china hold debt from US for 1.7 trillion. Why choice 7 trillion? You're unbelieveable! That's bulls!

I believe you have mistook from someone's information or give you a mislead to us. I have done some research and now, I can shot you. bang bang.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:36 AM   #11
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke View Post
Good post, web explorer.
no, it's bad post. He is person who don't believe in US but love to give crap info to make US look bad.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #12
JClarke
AD Veteran
 
JClarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 28,790
Blog Entries: 6
Likes: 3
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
no, it's bad post. He is person who don't believe in US but love to give crap info to make US look bad.
I have re read his post and realized that it was a bad post but I could not edit my post so I was meant of the "bad post" I know that the US has too much trouble with the debts and dirty stuffs, that I wouldn't know.
__________________
Nucleus 5 CI - Implanted 6/21/2013
Activated: 7/02/2013
CI Journey blog - last updated: 7/2/2014
Alldeaf.com Official Meet II - date updated!
Follow the world with JClarke blog
JClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:45 AM   #13
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
The real problem is that our Government is a thief (from some Senators and House of Representatives, and other parties).
Is that so? We already know. Shush!

Quote:
It is hard for many of us to know who is the government employees who stole our money. This is not new. Our tax forms are complicated and a lot of tricks - the IRS wants to keep some money especially the working people who do not know how to figure out on the tax form. Some people hire outside of the IRS office to help them with their tax paperwork, but some outside office IRS employees are not professional accountants - it is not against the law. That's what IRS loves that.
tax form is easy to fill out, it's agent who screw up. I knew how to use tax form when I was 16. It's parents responsible to taught child to use. Then good to be on own. ta-da?

Quote:
George Bush is very involved with many dirty business with oil companies from Saudi Arabia because he invests hundreds of oil stocks. He does not care about our people. He has many friends from the government agencies.
In his first end of his term, he was not afraid that he would lose his election because his brother is a Governor of Florida who secretly tricked the vote machines. I didn't want to detail this one. This was never happened for so many years until it brought up the vote problem in Florida. Now, we will use computer vote machines in the future. Unfortunately, there was a rumor that these vote machines are made in Saudi Arabia. I do not think that we could ask someone to look up the label vote machine where it is from. The vote machine is the government property that we cannot find it out.
That's pot talk. Go ahead and believe it. I'm tell you, it's IMPOSSIBLE to cheat on election.

Quote:
Most Democrats support all educational programs and funds for disabilities departments. Democrats also want to increase the taxes - that's what we don't like this one, and we want that taxes to be remain - no changes.
You haven't make quite research enough that Republican actual support disability act and other than Democrats.

Quote:
The government already stirred up new problems that we do not see what is going on yet.
how about add shroom?

Quote:
Some Republicans think that George is doing okay. That is not issue because they do not have a health problem for example. If they have a serious health problem, it will very likely for them to join with the Democrat party. It's too bad that many Republicans are so blind that they do not really pay attention what is really going on.
it seem you focus on dislike Bush, as you don't realize it's everybody who vary like or dislike on EVERY president in era.

Quote:
Some people are proud to be the army, and they go to the war in Iraq. Many people were killed in Iraq. Many soldiers are victimized because they lost their partners. Recently, a news report stated that some soldiers abused their children at their home due their trauma mental problems from the war. Some Republicans believe everything what the news stated or George's speeches on a national television without a backup evidence. He is too good to lie you at big times.
every country are in war. What do you except? Keep US army into less and become less power? Have you forget that China who is one the most largest and powerful army in the world?

Quote:
Please remember that I am not against a Republican party, and I want them to pay attention what is really going on. I like a few Republican congress people. Now, you know that some Republicans are not pleasant of his problems. I have the right to express on my opinion on this post. You are welcomed to criticize my statement.
I love FRD, he was great Democrat president and put largest debt in history. Because he protect this country. Like before and after. yada yada.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 01:03 AM   #14
Liebling:-)))
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here - You can see the date of year since Bush become President.

America No. 1?
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #15
Brian
Registered User
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,750
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Last time I checked is that was BEFORE G. W. Bush even became President of the United States.

Now check this out: 12/17/99:Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services; Special Education--Technology and Media Services for Individuals With Disabilities Program [OSERS]
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #16
Foxrac
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,406
Likes: 23
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
I mean, do you have proof that President Bush took funds directly from the captioning money pot and sent it to Iraq? If someone else was President, would Americans really have more interpreters or access to movies?

I would like to see something more informative than other members' opinions. How about some statistics about the number of TV shows and movies captioned by year, and a break down of funding sources for captions?
It wasn't from my opinion, I found that's true about from local news in 2004 or 2005, that where Bush was cut on CC and put money in other system.

Now, I tried to use google and can't find it, also I found one.
No to Downsizing Closed Caption Petition
More Articles
Vol. 3, NO. 1 - National Association of the Deaf
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.

Last edited by Foxrac; 08-03-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 02:39 AM   #17
Foxrac
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,406
Likes: 23
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke View Post
I can not describe the title here, but here is my explanation - I have been reading a lot of documents over the internet and discussed with my american friends...I am curious as since President Bush becamed President in 2000 against Al Gore - and I have noticed a lot of changes with the disabilites funding for the deaf, like for example, they have lost the funding for the captions for the deaf people, deaf schools closing down, and many more - and I have noticed that in the past 7 years, has these years affected your deaf life sice Bush becamed President?

Feel free to argue/disuss/debate here... I am very curious with your POV's


Mod: If you seem this thread is in a inapporatiate thread, please kindly move in the proper section. Thank you.
Bush's job has been bad for me, that my personal opinion, even worse than Bill Clinton, that's long story and cannot reply in full explain about what happen with him.

You would going to be okay when live in USA, don't worry about everything that what Bush said.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #18
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Here - You can see the date of year since Bush become President.

America No. 1?
US is only Superpower in the world, more population become difficult. ha.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 10:15 AM   #19
Reba
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 47,025
Likes: 390
Liked 496 Times in 283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke View Post
Reba, let me assure you that I am from Australia, this thread is was my curiousity so I don't have the proof, but I have heard was the rumours but I will do some research on your request if I don't find anything... forget the thread topic.
No problem. It doesn't hurt to ask questions. That's how we all learn.
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 12:49 PM   #20
webexplorer
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
US is only Superpower in the world, more population become difficult. ha.
Of course, my post is bad because of negative things going on with the Bush. It wasn't me - it is from media news and all over the worlds talk about bad things in our country. What can I say about more good news?

Did you know that Bush is sending our top weapons to Saudi Arab recently? Isn't he too stupid? Saudi is never be a friendship with our country. You should know that. What a shame he is. He is supposed to protect our country.

Three superpowers in the world are USA, China, and USSR. But, USA is starting to weak because Bush gave away some top weapons to some foreign countries. My father worked at Pratt & Whitney, and he told me that they gave some advanced planes to China, Poland, USSR, Saudi, Pakistan, Israel, and a few countries. It has been that way for 25 years. Bush got the most to give them away.

It is probably easy for you to understand the tax form. Many other people did not understand it. My friend was an accountant, and she helped my other friend's tax form. She discovered that he did not get $3,000 back three years ago. How can he missed it? He thanked her to help him.

George Bush signed ADA law, and it was very lucky at the right time and right place. He is Republican and made his decision at the right time. Tom Harkin was his original idea because his brother was deaf. He is Democrat. I thank them to do it for us.

I am saying that our soldiers should be home and to be in their family. Iraq did not start the war. It was a terrorist group somewhere in the world that are hiding. It could be in Canada, Russia, Saudi, etc - maybe in your neighbor. Oops.

We shouldn't buy things that are made in China. Why we are still buying their products? We are too stupid to do it.

About the elections, some people called it a black election box.

Republicans tried to destroy Bill Clinton because he had an affair. I really don't give a damn if Bill or George had an affair because it is none of our business. It is more important for them to do their job and take care of our country. Some congress people are just a big baby and picked on him.

Why don't you tell me that Republican actual support the disabilities act than than the Democrats? You forgot that the Republicans have the most seats than the Democrats at the House of Rep.

Actually, USA is not number 1 anymore. See Liebling's link. We are faking that our country is number one.

Brain is right - see his post.

Barbaro is smart to talk and knows about the political stuff. Maybe, we will see Barbaro's posts here.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #21
Deafilmedia
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,579
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarke View Post
I can not describe the title here, but here is my explanation - I have been reading a lot of documents over the internet and discussed with my american friends...I am curious as since President Bush becamed President in 2000 against Al Gore - and I have noticed a lot of changes with the disabilites funding for the deaf, like for example, they have lost the funding for the captions for the deaf people, deaf schools closing down, and many more - and I have noticed that in the past 7 years, has these years affected your deaf life sice Bush becamed President?

Feel free to argue/disuss/debate here... I am very curious with your POV's


Mod: If you seem this thread is in a inapporatiate thread, please kindly move in the proper section. Thank you.

That is why we have to vote for Democrat if you want funds.

Bush is a Republican... which mean low tax, cut tax... help the rich.
ignore the poor and the sick. Get some oil from Iraq. Hike gas price for
rich men.

If you vote for Democrat to be President... then
tax hike, help the poor and the sick... give handouts...
Deafilmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #22
Foxrac
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,406
Likes: 23
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
US is only Superpower in the world, more population become difficult. ha.
I'm disagree with you, every countries are equal.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 01:57 PM   #23
Liebling:-)))
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
US is only Superpower in the world, more population become difficult. ha.
You need to search first before you open your mouth.
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 02:07 PM   #24
webexplorer
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
I'm disagree with you, every countries are equal.
Oh yes, they are being equal soon. It's too late now.

All it started a black market in Russia selling nuclear supplies and the parts when the Russia broke and poor security. That's Russian's fault.

It is same for George by selling top weapons. What a brilliant George is. It is so obvious that he wants U.S. to get a scab back for a real test.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #25
Liebling:-)))
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
webexplorer,

I would like to quote part of your posts to response.

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post

I am saying that our soldiers should be home and to be in their family.
Yes, I want them to come home to be with their families.

Quote:
Iraq did not start the war.
Yes, that´s right.
BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush 'plotted Iraq war from start'


Quote:
It was a terrorist group somewhere in the world that are hiding. It could be in Canada, Russia, Saudi, etc - maybe in your neighbor. Oops.
Exactly, that´s what I said at 2 days ago at other threads. The terrorists are here, there and everywhere in the world.. There´re many organizations against people in many countries? why attack Iraq for? Is it because Saddam support terrorists?

Quote:
Republicans tried to destroy Bill Clinton because he had an affair. I really don't give a damn if Bill or George had an affair because it is none of our business. It is more important for them to do their job and take care of our country. Some congress people are just a big baby and picked on him.
*nodding agreement*

I know... *sigh* We (Europeans) were like Ugh after saw the TV news about Clinton´s affair... We often said to ourselves... Who cares? Why should we know about their affair then?


Quote:
Barbaro is smart to talk and knows about the political stuff. Maybe, we will see Barbaro's posts here.
Yes I love to read her posts... I am thrilling to read her response to here.
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #26
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
You need to search first before you open your mouth.
eh?
Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #27
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
Of course, my post is bad because of negative things going on with the Bush. It wasn't me - it is from media news and all over the worlds talk about bad things in our country. What can I say about more good news?
no, it's not real news you read.

Quote:
Did you know that Bush is sending our top weapons to Saudi Arab recently? Isn't he too stupid? Saudi is never be a friendship with our country. You should know that. What a shame he is. He is supposed to protect our country.
it been happen since 1984 or 70s', nothing with Bush. Watch Syriana, you get idea what plot going on.

Quote:
Three superpowers in the world are USA, China, and USSR. But, USA is starting to weak because Bush gave away some top weapons to some foreign countries. My father worked at Pratt & Whitney, and he told me that they gave some advanced planes to China, Poland, USSR, Saudi, Pakistan, Israel, and a few countries. It has been that way for 25 years. Bush got the most to give them away.
China aren't Superpower yet. Maybe in 10 years later. USSR lost title as superpower. Check it again, aren't you the web explorer? lol

Quote:
It is probably easy for you to understand the tax form. Many other people did not understand it. My friend was an accountant, and she helped my other friend's tax form. She discovered that he did not get $3,000 back three years ago. How can he missed it? He thanked her to help him.
their loss. Most of IRS are trust and fix when something come wrong. I have one tiny mistake in middle 90s and they correct for me and I get more refund than I thought. Care to explain?

Quote:
I am saying that our soldiers should be home and to be in their family. Iraq did not start the war. It was a terrorist group somewhere in the world that are hiding. It could be in Canada, Russia, Saudi, etc - maybe in your neighbor. Oops.
You forget that reason why we come over Iraq because they failed meet with UN's request for an inspection.

Quote:
We shouldn't buy things that are made in China. Why we are still buying their products? We are too stupid to do it.
We have been use China since paper and glasses introduce in that country. Start with Europe who brought from them. It become our habit. And it's fricking cheap. Can you afford Mac (I know you have mac) if made here in US as it would cost $4,000 to $6,000?

Quote:
About the elections, some people called it a black election box.
it's black election voting and it just an human error. Who care? there are lot vote, you need to move on. Bush win vote.

Quote:
Republicans tried to destroy Bill Clinton because he had an affair. I really don't give a damn if Bill or George had an affair because it is none of our business. It is more important for them to do their job and take care of our country. Some congress people are just a big baby and picked on him.
there is policy about being president and most common said "conflict of interest" as Clinton have broke the code. What are you? flexible? We have to be strict... be cold!

Quote:
Why don't you tell me that Republican actual support the disabilities act than than the Democrats? You forgot that the Republicans have the most seats than the Democrats at the House of Rep.
do the research and let me know

Quote:
Actually, USA is not number 1 anymore. See Liebling's link. We are faking that our country is number one.

Barbaro is smart to talk and knows about the political stuff. Maybe, we will see Barbaro's posts here.
USA is still no. 1

- we invent airplane, electric circuit, bulb, music device
- western culture influence in the world.
- powerful entertainment media
- powerful navy in the world.
- we're one nation, practice like central of world on every race.
- Al Gore invent internet! wow!
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #28
PowerON
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,884
Blog Entries: 5
Likes: 3
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Yes, that´s right.
BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush 'plotted Iraq war from start'

Exactly, that´s what I said at 2 days ago at other threads. The terrorists are here, there and everywhere in the world.. There´re many organizations against people in many countries? why attack Iraq for? Is it because Saddam support terrorists?
"Main reasons given Iraqi violation of UN resolutions, Saddam's repression of Iraqis, Iraqi violations of the 1991 cease-fire"

and it been start since 1998 during Bill Clinton era, who he signed the act to doing the inspection which why Iraq fail. So, that's why we vote to pass to invasion Iraq.

Quote:
I know... *sigh* We (Europeans) were like Ugh after saw the TV news about Clinton´s affair... We often said to ourselves... Who cares? Why should we know about their affair then?
I see you have no experience at work with policy in relationship.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #29
diehardbiker
Registered User
 
diehardbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: KKnabis's House
Posts: 15,009
Likes: 49
Liked 65 Times in 54 Posts
That is true, and that is the primary reason why Bush overturn Saddam! It is the whole reason behind why Bush decided to invade Iraq, but for some reason, these who loyal to Saddam turned themselves uglier than ever and Bush tried to find a way to calm these turmoil. They got nothing to do with Terrorism nor oil in the first place. It is just more of "adding" to his agenda.

So, obviously you already knew what is going on! Too bad most closed minded people had no clue to what is going on; and simply blamed on Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
"Main reasons given Iraqi violation of UN resolutions, Saddam's repression of Iraqis, Iraqi violations of the 1991 cease-fire"

and it been start since 1998 during Bill Clinton era, who he signed the act to doing the inspection which why Iraq fail. So, that's why we vote to pass to invasion Iraq.



I see you have no experience at work with policy in relationship.
__________________
J-MAC's quote: "People who try and fail are more superior than people who don't try at all"

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson (1778)

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo MUST go! We, the New Yorker had ENOUGH of Cuomo's BS!
diehardbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #30
webexplorer
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Here is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post

China aren't Superpower yet. Maybe in 10 years later. USSR lost title as superpower. Check it again, aren't you the web explorer? lol

China is ready to attack your home whenever it is ready.

their loss. Most of IRS are trust and fix when something come wrong. I have one tiny mistake in middle 90s and they correct for me and I get more refund than I thought. Care to explain?

It's good to know. Do you get more mistakes this time?

You forget that reason why we come over Iraq because they failed meet with UN's request for an inspection.

That's not true. They tried to find the smoking gun. Colin Powell left his job and forgot something on your ash tray.

We have been use China since paper and glasses introduce in that country. Start with Europe who brought from them. It become our habit. And it's fricking cheap. Can you afford Mac (I know you have mac) if made here in US as it would cost $4,000 to $6,000?

I paid $3,000. I received my IRS from your money. It was nice of you.

it's black election voting and it just an human error. Who care? there are lot vote, you need to move on. Bush win vote.

Of course. I can go on. Let's him have it and ruin our economy again.

there is policy about being president and most common said "conflict of interest" as Clinton have broke the code. What are you? flexible? We have to be strict... be cold!

do the research and let me know

I researched that Bush has a funny cowboy accent and his slang statements on the auditoriums so he isn't naive to be the president. He don't remember the names of the leaders around the world according on the news when he became the president, and he had an interview with ABC reporter on the national news.

USA is still no. 1

I think USA is no. #2. Canada is no. #1 because of a clean country. Actually, we have some good positive things for our businesses. We have a lot of opportunities that other countries do not have because of the democracy, and they come to our country and do some inventions. There are many conflicts between the corporations and green companies in our country. It isn't perfect.

- we invent airplane, electric circuit, bulb, music device
- western culture influence in the world.
- powerful entertainment media
- powerful navy in the world.
- we're one nation, practice like central of world on every race.
- Al Gore invent internet! wow!
(I read somewhere on AD that a deaf man invented an internet. Alldeaf reader met him at Gallaudet and took picture of them, and posted it here somewhere. I thought that MIT started it.) Now, you said Al Gore. Was he a student at MIT? (I didn't know that.)
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.