AllDeaf.com
Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Miscellaneous > Sports Talk
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Unread 02-01-2007, 05:37 AM   #1
athleticandy88

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to athleticandy88 Send a message via Yahoo to athleticandy88
Deaf Runers?

Wanna chat, become pen pals online.. AIM @ athleticandy88

freewebs.com/runninglog
athleticandy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-25-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
mouse

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hey athleticandy88, nice to see another roadrunner. I can run 10K at the moment, working on gaining more distance, slowly getting there. I realize it takes lots of time and persaverance to get better, and I'm up for the challenge. Practice everyday even when I don't feel like it.

In October 2007, I hope to run a 12mile marathon in Toronto amoung thousands of participants. The Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 14, 2007 The route is downhill (thank god) so it's entirely possible to accomplish. It's a goal, and I put this poster on my wall as a gentle reminder.

Sept 2007, I will cycle the "Becel ride for Heart" 50miles. I did it last year and had the best time, and I didn't find this ride difficult. Although after the event was over, my legs felt like rubber...haha....I loved it.

Becel Ride for Heart lifts Toronto's spirits and breaks fundraising record - On the Pulse News - Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada

2 seater bicycles for the Blind, Wheelchairs all participated, aswell as normal bicycles, it's an event that includes everyone. There are powers in numbers, we minions took over the roads that day, and if felt great.
mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
Phillips
Lets ride horses!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by athleticandy88 View Post
Wanna chat, become pen pals online.. AIM @ athleticandy88

freewebs.com/runninglog
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse View Post
hey athleticandy88, nice to see another roadrunner. I can run 10K at the moment, working on gaining more distance, slowly getting there. I realize it takes lots of time and persaverance to get better, and I'm up for the challenge. Practice everyday even when I don't feel like it.

In October 2007, I hope to run a 12mile marathon in Toronto amoung thousands of participants. The Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 14, 2007 The route is downhill (thank god) so it's entirely possible to accomplish. It's a goal, and I put this poster on my wall as a gentle reminder.
http://www.torontomarathon.com/2005pics/321.jpg

Sept 2007, I will cycle the "Becel ride for Heart" 50miles. I did it last year and had the best time, and I didn't find this ride difficult. Although after the event was over, my legs felt like rubber...haha....I loved it.
http://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Images/...Ride_start.gif
Becel Ride for Heart lifts Toronto's spirits and breaks fundraising record - On the Pulse News - Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada

2 seater bicycles for the Blind, Wheelchairs all participated, aswell as normal bicycles, it's an event that includes everyone. There are powers in numbers, we minions took over the roads that day, and if felt great.

Hello There~ What planning gather in 2008?

athleticandy88
Yep will aim you later!

Mouse

Awesome Wow! Nice From Canada?

My journal!
http://poochie21.blogspot.com/

***Enjoy life today, Yesterday has past and Tomorrow may never come.***
Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote