Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Relationships > Our Pets
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Unread 10-21-2006, 04:52 AM   #1
The*Empress
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Man has sex with dog

Man accused of having relations with dog Fri Oct 20, 10:36 PM ET

TACOMA, Wash. - A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said.

Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense.

She said the dog was taken by animal control.

McPhail posted $20,000 bail on Friday.

Judge Katherine Stolz has set a trial date of Dec. 11.

McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cell phone and called the sheriff's office.

Calls to McPhail's public defender, David Katayama, were not immediately returned Friday.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

___

Information from: The News Tribune, Homepage - News, Sports, Entertainment | TheNewsTribune.com | Tacoma, WA
The*Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-26-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
Rezics

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am very suprise why he doing that. That dumb.
Rezics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 10:22 AM   #3
GalaxyAngel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
woOOOooOOooo
His wife took picture her own cell phone...
Wha...a... brilliant idea?
wow, nice proof... full picture shown the wacko man having sex a pit bull dog..

That stupid! This guy deserved to staying new room at prison!

Parent's proud our children.
GalaxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 10:26 AM   #4
LakeTahoe

Location: Lost somewhere in the outer space!! Help me to find my way back home to earth!!
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Damn! What a sicko he is!! Poor doggie! *giving that doggie a BIGGEST yummy treat*

That man should be in prison! Wife is smart and took picture by using her cell phone! What a great proof!
Unread 11-26-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Someone posted about that news before, I recalling seeing it somewhere here.
Avoid being a victim of a stroke, a stroke can happen to anyone at anytime. You will never know how devastating this could be until you had live through it. It affects everybody. So Support Stroke Awareness to find a cure and hope.
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 10:50 AM   #6
highlands
Premium Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's disgusting
highlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 10:58 AM   #7
Freaky Cat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my God.. that guy is definitely wacko! and do really need help big time! dang.. ugh.. poor dog..
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #8
starrygaze

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gross! He is not human being and has dog brain inside his skull. Lock him in ward forever!
Unread 11-26-2006, 12:09 PM   #9
TweetyBird

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ewww that sicko!
TweetyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
Angel
♥"Concrete Angel"♥

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's disgusting ...
Unread 11-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #11
shel90
Audist are not welcome

Liked 49 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri View Post
Someone posted about that news before, I recalling seeing it somewhere here.
R u talking about the thread about the man raping the dog and the dog dying later? Sick people to do that!

--- Anonymous
shel90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 02:01 PM   #12
The*Empress
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I guess because his wife didn't give him enough sex, got tired masturbating, or wanna avoid getting a mistress or whore.
The*Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 02:06 PM   #13
highlands
Premium Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The*Empress View Post
I guess because his wife didn't give him enough sex, got tired masturbating, or wanna avoid getting a mistress or whore.
highlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #14
shel90
Audist are not welcome

Quote:
Is that considered cheating if the husband has sex with animals? The dog unwilling has become his mistress..

--- Anonymous
Unread 11-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #15
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shel90 View Post
R u talking about the thread about the man raping the dog and the dog dying later? Sick people to do that!
Oh yes that's it, I remember the dog died.
Avoid being a victim of a stroke, a stroke can happen to anyone at anytime. You will never know how devastating this could be until you had live through it. It affects everybody. So Support Stroke Awareness to find a cure and hope.
Unread 11-30-2006, 01:15 AM   #16
BartSimpsx24x

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Man accused of having relations with dog Fri Oct 20, 10:36 PM ET

TACOMA, Wash. - A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said.

Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense.

She said the dog was taken by animal control.

McPhail posted $20,000 bail on Friday.

Judge Katherine Stolz has set a trial date of Dec. 11.

McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cell phone and called the sheriff's office.

Calls to McPhail's public defender, David Katayama, were not immediately returned Friday.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

___

Information from: The News Tribune, Homepage - News, Sports, Entertainment | TheNewsTribune.com | Tacoma, WA

Geez! That sick!!!
BartSimpsx24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2006, 05:27 AM   #17
Maria
Premium Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ew - that's gross ! I can't understand why people do that. Poor dog ! I am glad to see the husband in jail. He deserved it.
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2006, 02:17 PM   #18
BartSimpsx24x

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRed View Post
Ew - that's gross ! I can't understand why people do that. Poor dog ! I am glad to see the husband in jail. He deserved it.
Yeah, I agree with you.
BartSimpsx24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #19
MilitaryGirl83

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ewwww.. that's sick!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see her husband in jail for it!
Unread 11-30-2006, 09:12 PM   #20
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse.
How did the man died? Did the horse ripped his head off? or kick him in the nuts? If so, he deserved it after all.

It's gross to even think about having sex with animals, that's the most sickest, most mortifyingly and disgusting thing that I've ever read.
Unread 11-30-2006, 09:17 PM   #21
shel90
Audist are not welcome

Quote:
How did the man died? Did the horse ripped his head off? or kick him in the nuts? If so, he deserved it after all.

It's gross to even think about having sex with animals, that's the most sickest, most mortifyingly and disgusting thing that I've ever read.
I totally agree! It goes the same for people who brutally abuse animals. Mental illnesses perhaps?

--- Anonymous
Unread 12-01-2006, 01:55 AM   #22
ScrabbleGame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:

Man Dies after Sex with Horse
» From the Bestiality Department
“King County sheriff’s detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property. Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner’s Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse. A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff’s Sgt. John Urquhart. Deputies don’t believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart. But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said. The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said. ‘A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm,’ said Urquhart.” —Seattle Times (US)

(Thanks to Corin for the link.)

Enumclaw is a small town of about 10,000 people not too far from Seattle and Mount Rainier. Weirdly enough, the town was rocked by a previous bestiality story about a decade ago. A guy was sneaking onto a farm to have sex with pygmy goats, and the farmer ended up blasting him with a shotgun. The big question was whether or not to charge the farmer with any crime for the shooting, (There’s a copy of the news story on this old listserv archive.)

However, things must have changed in Enumclaw. Farmers used to shoot people for bestiality but now at least one farm seems to be offering up its animals for “unnatural congress.” The implication is that it’s sort of a dude ranch for zoophiles, where guys can pay a few dollars to go get their kicks with chickens, goats, sheep, horses. A follow-up article in the Seattle Times shows a picture of the farm and specifies that police found videotapes of men having sex with horses. Apparently there is also one of the deceased.

Just how did the man die, you ask? Well, he wasn’t kicked in the throat while trying to blow the horse. “We couldn’t believe what we were seeing,” a policeman said. “In the rare, rare case this happens, it’s the person doing the animal. I think that has led to the astonishment of all of the entities involved.” In other words, the man was the passive and the horse the active partner. Accordingly, the man died of acute peritonitis due to a perforation of the colon. This is an ugly way to go. Next time you want to get ****ed in the ass by a horse, consider this: “multisystem failure occurs rapidly. The loss of fluids into the peritoneal cavity and bowel leads to severe dehydration and electrolyte disturbances. The patient’s face becomes drawn into the masklike appearance typical of hippocratic facies, and death follows within days. Adult respiratory distress syndrome also develops rapidly. Kidney failure, liver failure, and disseminated intravascular coagulation follow. If the patient survives one or more of these syndromes, starvation becomes another important consideration.” It can’t be worth the risk, can it?

81 Responses to “Man Dies after Sex with Horse”
The unfortunate part of this story is not the death of “Mr. Hands” (a nickname of his) but rather that the police and several politicians immediately set about in an intentional smear campaign against the operators of the farm. Yes, they are zoophiles. Yes, they enjoyed sexual relations with their (mostly male) animals. And yes, they sometimes invited guests to their farm. All perfectly LEGAL in the state of Washington.

It was not a zoophile dude ranch, nor was it some type of sex parade advertized online. It was a small farm whose operators are now moving due to their lease being terminated. The police seized videotapes and computers, and are intent on finding SOMETHING to charge them with — despite there being nothing.
ScrabbleGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 04:51 AM   #23
Aluzky

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Some people are attracted to non-human animals (zoosexuals) just like some people are attracted to the opposite sex (homosexuals)

Zoosexuality/zoophilia is not a mental illness, just like homosexuality/homophilia is not a mental illness.

Though any sexuality can become disordered, when a zoophile becomes disordered, he/she is diagnosed with a zoophilic disorder (you become disordered when you violate other people rights (AKA harm people , or animals or property) or when you suffer distress or impairment)

Same is true for homosexuality, when a homophile becomes disordered, he or she is diagnoses with a Sexual disorder NOS (you become disordered when you violate other people rights or when you suffer distress or impairment)

PS: I have spend a lot of time reading about paraphilias and psychology. I have done my research, I know what I'm talking about.

Being a sicko or disgusting is not a valid reason to jail zoosexuals (or homosexuals) nobody should be jailed for doing something gross in private.

By the way: Quote: "Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of Spanaway, was found not guilty Wednesday in Pierce County Superior Court of first-degree animal cruelty."

You people should learn the difference between being charged with crime and being sentenced with a crime. Ever hear the term, innocent till proven guilty? You people already found him guilty without any evidence that he was, and he was found to be innocent.

By the way, believe it or not, in many countries and 22+ USA states, is actually legal to have consensual sex with an animal. (legal for secular scientific logical reasons) it is legal as long as you don't break the animal cruelty laws. If the human has consensual sex with the animal, no harm will be caused and no laws will be broken (same rule is true for consensual sex between humans)

While in other countries and 34+ USA states, it is illegal for illogical religious reasons to have consensual sex with animals. They use the same illogical laws to punish zoosexual and homosexuals alike. SODOMY laws and CRIMES AGAINST NATURE laws are 200 year old laws that still exist in some places.

By the way, animal abuse laws already protect animals from ABUSIVE sex, so there is no need to create anti-bestiality laws as animals abuse laws already punish people who sexually abuse animals.

The only reason anti-bestiality laws are created, is because religious zealot s see how people who have consensual sex with animals can't be punished. And that is why they create and past those laws, to punish people for being immoral and sinful (same reason they created laws against homosexuals)

Anyways, I'm gone to bed, if anyone cares to read the truth about anti-bestiality laws I will leave this 4 links.

bit.ly/iR95tf
bit.ly/kE75PC
bit.ly/iIT2KQ
bit.ly/lcseDW
Aluzky is offline   Reply With Quote