LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unread 06-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #1
ITPjohn
SAC Class of 05

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Operation removes lightbulb from man's rear

This sounds like a real pain in the a**. It doesn't say how big the lightbulb was.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/...RpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus
Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

ITPjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
LuciaDisturbed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised that the bulb didn't break in his rectum...

I recall a website that features true stories and xray pictures of various people with various objects stuck up their rectum...I saw the website a long time ago.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Philosopher George Santayana.

Implanted left ear 10/11/06, activated 10/16/06 - Nucleus Freedom

My own CI experience, my views on CI and ASL and Deaf Culture and Society

DeviantArt
LuciaDisturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2006, 08:28 PM   #3
Levonian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Meh. Happens all the time. Major metropolitan medical facilities such as Cedars-Sinai here in Los Angeles average one case a month.
Levonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2006, 12:04 AM   #4
Rose Immortal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just can't believe it wasn't broken! He's lucky they got that out safely...though I feel sorry for him, for being in a place that mistreats people that badly just for having a moonshine still!
Rose Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #5
Buckdodgers

And you think our Prisons are bad? Men dont stick light bulbs up your ass here.They stick their cocks up your ass!!
Unread 07-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #6
sweet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OH that's so nasty!!! Poor him!

One of my friends worked at ER room, told me a lot of horror stories of how people would put all kind of items up in their rectrums, and vaginas. It made me think TWICE of looking at dollar bills from since then!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #7
suicidegirl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to suicidegirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet

One of my friends worked at ER room, told me a lot of horror stories of how people would put all kind of items up in their rectrums, and vaginas. It made me think TWICE of looking at dollar bills from since then!
DOLLAR BILLS?!?!?!

i vaguely recall reading an article about a similar thing that happened in texas.
suicidegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006, 09:09 PM   #8
sweet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am from Texas, how irony!

To those who doesn't know the story behind dirty dollar bills. My friend worked at ER during night shift one night, a woman came in ER said she inserted few dollar bills in her vagina, and when she tried to fish it out herself...she realized that it was pushed farther deeper where she couldn't reach it. So the doctors had to use specialized tools to fish it out for her.

Asked why she would insert bills inside her vagina, she said she was a hooker, and had been robbed on frequent basis while out streetwalking, so she just decided that she could stash in her vagina after visiting with a john.

My friend at that time, thought it was insolated incident, until she went to nation-wide medical conference in Houston, and it turned out more and more women does this nearly everyday, and EVERYWHERE!!

I always wash my hands, no matter what!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #9
Taylor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Taylor
Quote:

Cops will tell you the same thing....I do not look at money the same way after one of our arrestee's was pulling it out of his ass during a search. And to think, when you go to McDonalds, you eat your food AFTER you've touched the cash and gave it to the cashier (who might even be wearing gloves).
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:41 AM   #10
ayala920

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hehe. A girl at my work (a treatment facility) stuck a lightbulb in her vagina once.

"Most English-speaking people...will admit that cellar door is 'beautiful', especially if dissociated from its sense (and from its spelling). More beautiful than, say, sky, and far more beautiful than beautiful. Well then, in Welsh for me cellar doors are extraordinarily frequent, and moving to the higher dimension, the words in which there is pleasure in the contemplation of the association of form and sense are abundant."

ayala920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:55 AM   #11
JLFWildKat

Well well, what can I say? Bulb happens? Too bad for him though ahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITPjohn
This sounds like a real pain in the a**. It doesn't say how big the lightbulb was.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/...RpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus
Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Unread 07-18-2006, 03:01 AM   #12
LuciaDisturbed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
I am from Texas, how irony!

To those who doesn't know the story behind dirty dollar bills. My friend worked at ER during night shift one night, a woman came in ER said she inserted few dollar bills in her vagina, and when she tried to fish it out herself...she realized that it was pushed farther deeper where she couldn't reach it. So the doctors had to use specialized tools to fish it out for her.

Asked why she would insert bills inside her vagina, she said she was a hooker, and had been robbed on frequent basis while out streetwalking, so she just decided that she could stash in her vagina after visiting with a john.

My friend at that time, thought it was insolated incident, until she went to nation-wide medical conference in Houston, and it turned out more and more women does this nearly everyday, and EVERYWHERE!!

I always wash my hands, no matter what!
Oh ewie!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Philosopher George Santayana.

DeviantArt
Unread 07-18-2006, 03:07 AM   #13
Soonersseth

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
Cops will tell you the same thing....I do not look at money the same way after one of our arrestee's was pulling it out of his ass during a search. And to think, when you go to McDonalds, you eat your food AFTER you've touched the cash and gave it to the cashier (who might even be wearing gloves).
maby we all should keep some hand sanatizer handy.
Soonersseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 06:25 AM   #14
Taylor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonersseth
maby we all should keep some hand sanatizer handy.
I carry it by the gallon.
Unread 07-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #15
GalaxyAngel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*cough*

Parent's proud our children.
GalaxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 12:51 PM   #16
starrygaze

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
the wondering who did to him? poor him. I never try anything in my holes!
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:04 PM   #17
Angel
♥"Concrete Angel"♥

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ouch, poor guy....
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:09 PM   #18
Angel
♥"Concrete Angel"♥

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:

I think it's time for me to hit the store and buy a gallon of hand wash
Unread 07-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #19
Tousi

Liked 138 Times in 86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Angel^
I think it's time for me to hit the store and buy a gallon of hand wash
Yeah, Angel, the person who takes the cash from the public must wash their hands after every rib sale! lol
Tousi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 04:15 PM   #20
Mookie

Quote:
I carry it by the gallon.
How many bills do you have in your wallet?
Unread 07-18-2006, 04:44 PM   #21
Taylor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie
How many bills do you have in your wallet?
LOL...Not that many. Its the doorknobs, handshakes, wrestling with, handcuffing, searching, walking beside with a hand on them while they are cuffed...putting them in my car, taking them out, fingerprinting, handcuffing again, taking to courthouse, uncuffing while they speak to commissioner...then recuffing, then driving them to detention center and then uncuffing....then putting those cuffs back on my belt.

Its also the houses where you have to wade through roaches (same reason I wear boots in the summertime...my pants stay tight with my boots so the roaches and other critters do not crawl in there and find their way to my house.

And who do you think has to remove those dollar bills off the prisoners?
Should I continue? Yeah...I use the stuff by the gallon.
Unread 07-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #22
Oceanbreeze

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Oceanbreeze Send a message via MSN to Oceanbreeze
Quote:
LOL...Not that many. Its the doorknobs, handshakes, wrestling with, handcuffing, searching, walking beside with a hand on them while they are cuffed...putting them in my car, taking them out, fingerprinting, handcuffing again, taking to courthouse, uncuffing while they speak to commissioner...then recuffing, then driving them to detention center and then uncuffing....then putting those cuffs back on my belt.

Its also the houses where you have to wade through roaches (same reason I wear boots in the summertime...my pants stay tight with my boots so the roaches and other critters do not crawl in there and find their way to my house.

No need to continue! I think we get the pt!

I didn't realize your job was so unsanitary, but I guess if you think about it, it is.

I don't blame you one bit for keeping sanitizer within reach. I would, too!

YECH!
Oceanbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #23
LuciaDisturbed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:

Taylor....there is something I REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

Some cops wear leather gloves when they are dealing with someone, right?

Do they wash their leather gloves after every person?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

DeviantArt
Unread 07-19-2006, 04:58 AM   #24
Taylor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaDisturbed
Taylor....there is something I REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

Some cops wear leather gloves when they are dealing with someone, right?

Do they wash their leather gloves after every person?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
I wear gloves all the time when dealing with people if I think there will be any contact. Even then, I sanitize or wash my hands frequently. I carry gloves similar to nylon in a seperate pants pocket for dealing with prisoners. I also carry 2 pairs of rubber gloves in a pouch that goes on my gun belt..and then keep an extra pair in a small pouch inside of my ballistics vest. I use the rubber gloves when on the scene of accidents or medical emergencies, etc. The nylon ones I wear when fighting with prisoners, or handcuffing, etc. These gloves have a protective shield (for lack of a better word) that helps prevent needles from sticking you (yeah..bad guys carry open needles in their pockets, bras, etc).

I still wash my gloves just about every night, depending on what has occurred. On a midnight shift, I may not go hands on with somebody and not need to wash them. Its rare that I go more than 2 nights without going hands one so they are washed at least every other day except on my days off. The gloves are expensive (about 50 bucks a pair) and I replace them about every 2 months because of the amount of abuse they get and then the constant washing.
Unread 07-21-2006, 02:53 AM   #25
starcharger

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How anal.
starcharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2006, 03:49 PM   #26
darkangel8603

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to darkangel8603
yikes... i never thought about where the money had been, til u guys mentioned it.. it may tramaizes me for life... thanks...
darkangel8603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2006, 08:53 PM   #27
LuciaDisturbed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcharger
How anal.

DeviantArt
Unread 07-27-2006, 10:40 AM   #28
Nesmuth
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nesmuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levonian
Meh. Happens all the time. Major metropolitan medical facilities such as Cedars-Sinai here in Los Angeles average one case a month.
In 1980 when I volunteered at Palm Harbor Hospital's emergency room as part of a high school career exploration class, we got cases of things getting stuck in the ass.

Palm Harbor Hospital sits on one end of the seediest part of Garden Grove, California known for the homosexual cruising on Garden Grove Blvd and Firebrand street.

I've seen guys come in with interesting things stuck in their ass and other related blockages. I even assisted in one extraction and that alone was too gross for me and which is why I never became an ER nurse.

Richard
Nesmuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #29
LuciaDisturbed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesmuth
In 1980 when I volunteered at Palm Harbor Hospital's emergency room as part of a high school career exploration class, we got cases of things getting stuck in the ass.

Palm Harbor Hospital sits on one end of the seediest part of Garden Grove, California known for the homosexual cruising on Garden Grove Blvd and Firebrand street.

I've seen guys come in with interesting things stuck in their ass and other related blockages. I even assisted in one extraction and that alone was too gross for me and which is why I never became an ER nurse.

Richard
omg awesome that you got to volunteer.

I'm fantastized with medical stuff lol.

DeviantArt
Unread 07-27-2006, 03:09 PM   #30
SxyPorkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesmuth

Richard
I thought you were deaf... deaf people cannot be a nurse....
SxyPorkie