2006 AD Caucus Rides

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
We are starting to ahve people asking for rides to specific locations -

if you are in need of a ride, or can spare a seat in your car, post here!

Ill start this off...

I have one Caucus attendee that needs a ride to the Detroit airport on Sunday, July 16, after the AD Caucus is over. She has to be back home in her hometown before her hubby goes to work that night.

PM me here or email me at alldeafcaucus@yahoo.com

Thanks!

If anyone in the Washington DC or Baltimore area would be interested in carpooling let me know. I do not know how my schedule will work out for AD Caucus, but if you think you might be interested in carpooling, send me a PM.

DreamDeaf said:
We are starting to ahve people asking for rides to specific locations -

if you are in need of a ride, or can spare a seat in your car, post here!

Ill start this off...

I have one Caucus attendee that needs a ride to the Detroit airport on Sunday, July 16, after the AD Caucus is over. She has to be back home in her hometown before her hubby goes to work that night.

PM me here or email me at alldeafcaucus@yahoo.com

Thanks!

That's me... Needy a ride to detroit airport reason, There have RobertQ bus shuttle goes to my hometown on sunday! Important!!! Anyone who willing drive me back ?? *Bent my knee down* It's three month left to go!

GalaxyAngel said:
That's me... Needy a ride to detroit airport reason, There have RobertQ bus shuttle goes to my hometown on sunday! Important!!! Anyone who willing drive me back ?? *Bent my knee down* It's three month left to go!

lol :lol: cute words :lol: I hope so someone can give you a ride back home :)

Anyone from Atlanta going? Maybe we could share a ride to the airport...

:(
seek for michigan whoever can lift me up ride from Toldeo to DTW (airport) at Michigan nearby Detorit on Sunday July 16th??? Let me know..
I'll be very happy to arrange w/you.. in case if you're going.. "willing"

Back