Is your cat allow go outside or inside?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
My mom's cat is not allow go outside anymore. :) when her cat was kitten that my mom allow her cat go outside till didnt reazlied that her cat always into FIGHT!!!!!! with others cats so my mom decided her cat to stay inside not go outside anymore.

When I live in Collingwood, Ontario for 6 yrs and my youngest sister's best friend's cat was came outside and my mom's cat came outside cause escape from inside and staring each other then FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and my mom heard them fight then tried to get her cat but her cat ran away till finally come back and stay inside :lol:. Her cat dont like others cats go near her cat (male). If someone or my mom bring other cat in my mom's home then her cat WOULD!!! fight other cat. Look like her cat is so rasict with others cat hehe :giggle: Her cat doesnt bother with dogs. :lol:

My mom's dog just barking at her cat and her cat just meow!!!!!! and strach of her dog's nose lol lol as her dog just get the cat attetion lol like to playing with the cat :lol:

Glad to know that your mom changed her mind about not letting her cat out anymore. I don't like seeing cats outside on the street.

I don't want my cat to go outside at all.

1. cat fights
2. getting animals to eat dead mice, birds , etc
3. being gone too long time.
4. car accidents.

no thanks :-/

Both of my two cats are indoor since they were babies. I do cherish them alot.

One day my parents let their beautiful black young cat outside and it never came back. We suspect that it may have gotten killed :(

I have 1 cat that stays indoor.. never outside due to the owner of the land said no cats on his property :roll:

I used to have a cat that stays indoor all the time, she was afrid of outside lol. I miss that little cat :(

I had two cats, both of them were outdoor cats, they stayed wherever they wanted to -in or out.
I know -fights, cars, coyotes, birds, diseases and all, but I can not imagine keeping a cat inside.
I had one that was always inside bec. we lived in an apartament,
but here now I have a house and it wouldn't be even possible to keep a cat inside.. for instance, in the summer the doors to patio have to be open or we would fry inside.

Fuzzy

All my cats and kittens are indoor pets...

I have 2 cats. One stays inside and the other goes outside. What do you think of that?? Huh?? LOL

My prevouis used to be cats are outdoor... My cats dislike wandering all over their stranger's property. I've seen my cat loved stayed outside at my backyard.. Lovely sun cook'em her body and laid.. and sleeping... *chuckles*
Bitch neighbour called animal control and took my cat away.. for no reason... I was piss'n off big time, becz neighbour has dog kept barking loud.. blame me for my cat outside..
*mumbling* I did call animal control againist next door reason kept barking me for no reason and as same other neighbour never like my next door... voted.. Pah about the time fine cost them lot of money.. too bad!

I miss my old cat!

Right now.. I have 3 cats are here and stay indoor!!!
Loves to sit on the windows and staring outside... "Bird watching, and others"
Leave open window little... Im not allowed wide open window... reason cat may chew the window screen and become hole... it will escape.. forget it!

Our cat is outdoors. Not that it was my choice. Hub wanted him
outside because of our daughter's asthma. He rarely comes in,
just to eat, and drink. If the girls are home, he is gone. When it's bedtime
and they are well off in bed. He comes home and sleeps in his favourite spot in the backdoor way. It's away from the girls and they can't see him.

I agree with you that my baby cat name is PUFF. I do not allowed my cat to go outside period! Because I got so tired of my cat always got bleeding on his legs because of too many FIGHT FIGHT with other cats!! Also my cat also drop dead mice, rats and birds at the backdoor. It was sooo YUCKY to see them!!! I had my cat neutered last fall. My cat sit and looked out the front window because he missed to be outside. When we have company coming to our house and he go hide it himself! HA My cat is very close to me all the time. My cat also loved to sit on my lap while I am typing my computer. LOL! That is PUFF!!!

Last year, it was funny!! My mother in law came and visited with us. She heard something a funny noise out in the back and it was Puff got into fight with another male cat so we had another dog Dashchund in the house and he ran after the stray male cat and that cat got scared and jumped over the wood fence! HAHA LOOLOLOLO :laugh2: It was sooo funny when we saw our dog was protected our cat. :) :) :) I hugged my dog and cat both!

You look my picture cat look outside that he missed outside there.

my cat are pictures here...

Attachments

• DSC00925small.jpg
    DSC00925small.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Laura 159small.jpg
    Laura 159small.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Laura 1511small.jpg
    Laura 1511small.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Our Pearl is indoors she is afraid to go anywhere past the porch or garage one night she spent a night in the garage because we didn't know and she came in terrified i love her being indoors except when she sleeps on my face

If I get a cat, then I might will not allow him/her go outside since I live in the Apt. But if I live in the house and more safer then I would let her/him go outside.

I have two beautiful indoor cats. They are not allow to go out because I live in a busy city and I don't want to risk them getting killed or hurt.

I have this black cat. I usually let him go out during the summer time. But I always make sure he come home before I m gone to work. Also, during the halloween. I ALWAYS keep my black cat inside because I do paranoid if somebody would steal my black cat for halloween. U know..

I too was always afraid at halloween and kept my cats inside, my dogs too.

Fuzzy

long time ago I used to have a momma/grandmother/greatgrandmother cat that stayed indoor and always hissed at me when I have to take her out before I left for work arghh but now shes dead. Anyway her kittens and grand kittens were outdoor. I think I posted few of my cats/kittens long ago dunno remmy anyway now my cat used to be outdoor but not cuz of horny arghh she had 6 kittens already but now indoor.
By the way, Galaxy you better get your eyes watch out on kittens that goes for Angel and Liebling too cuz u never know those kittens would climb on screens to try to chase birds. that occured to my cat "Tiger" and her kittens. Argghhhh. I gotta to purchase pads for me and bf include my son to prevent kittens by climbing arggh their claws to climb ouchhhhhhhhh

Back