Let's play game...I wish that I...

C

coloravalanche

I was thinking why not play game called, "I wish..." since we already played the other game, "I admit..."

Ok. Here We go...

I wish...that I have million dollars! :naughty:

Now, it is your turn...:D

I wish that Brett Farve and Packers win next Super Bowl. Then he can go out a winner.

I wish that Diehardbiker is with me now. ;)

I wish that I had a nice huge house.

I wish that I won a million dollars.

I wish that I had a new car which would be a jeep.

I wish ^Angel^ was on line, I miss my twinie. :(

I wish Peachlady and her husband live next door to me.

I wish Dreamdeaf would come and visit me.

I wish that Tweetbirdie would let me eat her as a sub sandwich. :giggle: Love ya!

I wish that I DID win 38.7 million dollars when my grandma got lottery for me :( when it was in Summer. :tears: but I got 5 numbers is right but one number is WRONG. :(

I wish I was healed of deafness by the Lord Jesus Christ then join the U.S. Marine Corps for 4 years then be a policeman for 20 years. I have always wanted to be a soldier. :) :thumb:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I wish that I have Mr. Right. :cry:

Awww Hun, Soon before you know it, Love will come to you. Let fate fall in ur lap. :hug:

I wish I could give IceTeaRulz a hug and a man of her dreams.

I wish Butterfly nothing but happiness too.

I wish Sweetheart and Seq great luck at meeting soon, I know you both would have a blast time together! ;)

I wish to set up Miss Pee with Heath, They'll make a perfect loving couples of the year award. ;)

I wish that I can keep Cheri company on Valentine's Day or beg Diehardbiker's boss to giving him two days off so he can be with Cheri! ;)

Sweetheart said:
I wish that I can keep Cheri company on Valentine's Day or beg Diehardbiker's boss to giving him two days off so he can be with Cheri! ;)

Awwwww... Don't make me cry now. ;)

I wish everyone happiness and peaceful life. ;)

Cheri said:
I wish to set up Miss Pee with Heath, They'll make a perfect loving couples of the year award. ;)

Never gonna happen. Cheri, you wish.

I wish the world neither war nor sorrow nor weather deseases(sp?) nor sicko/crimes like Eden

I wish my girls and I have a house now so we would have fun decorating each bedroom and kitchen.. also our yard planting some flowers :wiggle:

Awesome thread Sweetheart..... :applause:

I wish I was married to RR now.....

I wish my sister Cheri lives next door to me....

I wish I met some of my friends now in person....

I wish we had alot of money, then we could do whatever we want....

I wish I own a sandwich shop...

I wish I have money to help people in needed :(

Also I wish all my debits were paid off, and I don't have to worry about it anymore :lol:

I wish everyone got earned about same and satisfied not only celebrities/supermodels/politics got higher paid unfair with normal ppl like miners/fishers on boat/logging in forest dangerous work too but paid min or so u know :/

Back