Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Relationships > Marriage, Dating & Single Life
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Unread 12-15-2005, 06:11 AM   #1
lilredheadgirl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to lilredheadgirl
sex with deaf or hearing?

I am going to school to become an interpreter and my friend and I were discussing this the other day. We are curious if deaf people will only have sex with the lights on? I can tell if things are going well by moaning screaming etc. but without the lights how does a deaf person tell what they want.
lilredheadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-15-2005, 07:45 AM   #2
Jolie77
Premium Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredheadgirl
I am going to school to become an interpreter and my friend and I were discussing this the other day. We are curious if deaf people will only have sex with the lights on? I can tell if things are going well by moaning screaming etc. but without the lights how does a deaf person tell what they want.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this. We (deaf people) either have sex whether the light is on or off. When the lights are off, the sensory overload usually kicks in. That is when we get into by touching each other (I don't mean touching each other by yanking or putting the fingers there) and normally the hands are there as in for example - a partner fingerspells a word or something and the other partner's hand is on it's partner's hand. Since some of us would not be able to hear the moaning, screaming - We usually know how it goes well when there's alot of touching involved or grasping at each other. It is also fun when you get to guess the words. It does work but there's also the open communication which helps alot. If the sex occurs in the dark, the partners usually tells each other what they want beforehand.

The candles does helps too. Not only it is romantic but it creates a glimpse of a light and a wonderful scent which is helpful too!

I don't know what or how others does since I can't speak for everyone but I'm just saying how it works for me. If Anyone else wants to add into this, by all means, go for it.
Jolie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2005, 09:05 AM   #3
SherryCherish

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
deaf mostly moaning real loud and really rough.
Unread 12-15-2005, 09:15 AM   #4
Heath
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We have sex just like everybody else. Deaf married couples should try having sex with hearing aids on. That is a real eye opener, also an environment which is relaxing helps alots too
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
sara1981

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sara1981
LOL that true!

i told my boyfriend about "sex" and no matter would get on or off lights but im not scary of sex HA! and i told him im using birth control to protect pregnant and he would use condoms to protect me.

i wont tell my parents about i have sex with my boyfriend between me and my boyfriend that my secret i cant tell you sorry!

Katie the beagle puppy she so adorables!!
sara1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 07:25 PM   #6
diehardbiker

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
I sure miss the moaning and the drama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryCherish
deaf mostly moaning real loud and really rough.

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson (1778)

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo MUST go! We, the New Yorker had ENOUGH of Cuomo's BS!
diehardbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 09:00 PM   #7
IslandGal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbiker65
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
Maybe it is because you have never met the right deaf gal
IslandGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #8
bbnt
King of all I see

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to bbnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
LOL that true!

i told my boyfriend about "sex" and no matter would get on or off lights but im not scary of sex HA! and i told him im using birth control to protect pregnant and he would use condoms to protect me.

i wont tell my parents about i have sex with my boyfriend between me and my boyfriend that my secret i cant tell you sorry!

I am going to tell your parents
bbnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 09:58 PM   #9
sara1981

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sara1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbnt
I am going to tell your parents
quiet! that between me and my dating! but none of your busniess!

Katie the beagle puppy she so adorables!!
sara1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #10
VamPyroX
bloody phreak from hell

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to VamPyroX Send a message via AIM to VamPyroX Send a message via Yahoo to VamPyroX
I don't know why people ask about whether deaf people have sex with the light on or off. It's like asking, "Can a deaf person read?" or "Are all deaf people mute?"

I think that the preferences of deaf people is the same as hearing people.
Unread 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #11
TweetyBird

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahahha... i do both light on and off.. no matter... if we need talk something, then use spelling words on hands feel or turn light on see what we talk ... simple!
Unread 12-19-2005, 08:25 AM   #12
diehardbiker

Always a maybes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueButterfly
Maybe it is because you have never met the right deaf gal

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Unread 12-19-2005, 10:08 AM   #13
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
LOL that true!

*copy your post and send ur parents email*
Unread 12-19-2005, 10:09 AM   #14
Neo

Quote:
Nah. U must bad on bed then.

Hearing and deaf do not matter to me because I try them before.
Unread 12-19-2005, 11:20 AM   #15
diehardbiker

Or maybe I met wrong women. Sigh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Nah. U must bad on bed then.

Hearing and deaf do not matter to me because I try them before.

Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Unread 12-19-2005, 12:26 PM   #16
LakeTahoe

Location: Lost somewhere in the outer space!! Help me to find my way back home to earth!!
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's kinda insulting...tsk tsk

Quote:
Unread 12-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #17
Oddball
Premium Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:

That's so low of you for insulting Deaf gals. I know a fact when I had sex with both Deaf and Hearing guys.. It does not make any difference. I do know how to **** some of their brains out... my sexual positions never get bored...some of them enjoyed my sexacapedes.

FYI, I do MOAN!

Oddball Diehardbiker65
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 01:26 PM   #18
Cheri
Prayers for my dad.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink

I moan too, Just haven't broke any windows yet.
Avoid being a victim of a stroke, a stroke can happen to anyone at anytime. You will never know how devastating this could be until you had live through it. It affects everybody. So Support Stroke Awareness to find a cure and hope.
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 01:41 PM   #19
DreamDeaf

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*moaning in pain* Urgh...not a good day for me. But I'll do my best to answer this.

Yeah, I do moan in bed... and I do mean moaning!! Several times Ive had my mouth covered because ... let's say, I'm worse than the cheerleading coach in the movie Porky's!

Sex... I have had sex in the dark, in the light, in mood lighting, in total darkness...and let me tell ya, each sexual experience is different because of what you put into it, and how your sex partner turns you on...and how your partner gets turned on...etc., etc...

Deaf wimmenfolk boring? OH please...Im sure many others could answer your question to the contrary...esp MizzDeaf, JavaPride, FlyFree, CoolieFroggie, deafdyke, DelicPumpkPie, TweetyBird, and many, many others...and also straight deaf ladies such as Cheri, ^Angel^, WBHarley, GalaxyAngelz, and many, moaning others!!!!

I wish you the best of luck...because I think you gonna be run out of town on a log, all tarred and feathered, diehardbiker!

DreamDeaf

www.dreamdeaf.blogspot.com
DreamDeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 01:44 PM   #20
Liebling:-)))
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cheri

My experience with hearing and deafies are the same.... I see no difference on them...

no matter either light on or off...
Unread 12-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #21
Oddball
Premium Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDeaf
*moaning in pain* Urgh...not a good day for me. But I'll do my best to answer this.

Yeah, I do moan in bed... and I do mean moaning!! Several times Ive had my mouth covered because ... let's say, I'm worse than the cheerleading coach in the movie Porky's!

Sex... I have had sex in the dark, in the light, in mood lighting, in total darkness...and let me tell ya, each sexual experience is different because of what you put into it, and how your sex partner turns you on...and how your partner gets turned on...etc., etc...

Deaf wimmenfolk boring? OH please...Im sure many others could answer your question to the contrary...esp MizzDeaf, JavaPride, FlyFree, CoolieFroggie, deafdyke, DelicPumpkPie, TweetyBird, and many, many others...and also straight deaf ladies such as Cheri, ^Angel^, WBHarley, GalaxyAngelz, and many, moaning others!!!!

I wish you the best of luck...because I think you gonna be run out of town on a log, all tarred and feathered, diehardbiker!

Amen to that!! Let's join and say...

MOANAGE!!!
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 02:45 PM   #22
GalaxyAngel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Needless, If you make me.. I'll *moaning* hell losta.. sometimes silence sometimes screamer...
Depends if you're damn good eat my pie.. I'll dare ripped your clothes off and let's ride WILD N' VIBRATE DRIVE SEX!

Beware of me!
If I suck yer wanker.. *vacumming* you'll be instant fried cooked your brains out!

:X

Parent's proud our children.
GalaxyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 03:16 PM   #23
Mookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyAngel
Needless, If you make me.. I'll *moaning* hell losta.. sometimes silence sometimes screamer...
Depends if you're damn good eat my pie.. I'll dare ripped your clothes off and let's ride WILD N' VIBRATE DRIVE SEX!

Beware of me!
If I suck yer wanker.. *vacumming* you'll be instant fried cooked your brains out!

:X
Jennifer Lopez - Cherry Pie Lyrics

I can be your cherry pie
And you can be my cream on top
I can be your cherry pie

Come on!

I can be your cherry pie
I can be your cherry pie

It's like cherry pie, you can't deny it
Driving fast, you ought to try it
That's what it feels like
?? touch you everywhere
Breaking rules and didn't care
That's what it feels like
Unread 12-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #24
Taylor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Taylor
Quote:
Originally Posted by VamPyroX
I don't know why people ask about whether deaf people have sex with the light on or off. It's like asking, "Can a deaf person read?" or "Are all deaf people mute?"

I think that the preferences of deaf people is the same as hearing people.

LOL...I had the same thought, except the 'What do you mean deaf people can drive.....?'

Deaf or hearing, all the rest of the parts are just as functional as everyone else....I can't say that I've looked at a deaf mans penis before, but I'm sure it works the same as mine and I'm positive the female's parts are just like every other female.

Lights on or off is just a personal preference....just have fun and be sure to wrap that rascal
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2005, 12:29 AM   #25
IslandGal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
You like to insult deaf gals eh? Then why are you with a deaf gal right now??
IslandGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2005, 12:47 AM   #26
FreeWoman77

Hearing and deaf does not matter to me either light on n off, been there done that
Unread 12-30-2005, 01:10 AM   #27
diehardbiker

No, wasn't meant to insult, but I have had experience. I never saw woman who had organsm and gone wild until I met hearie ex gf... WOW!!!!!! I love it... So, is this insulting? I think not. I DO believe there are some deafies out there know how to get wild! Once I found one, and I'd think differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueButterfly
You like to insult deaf gals eh? Then why are you with a deaf gal right now??

Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Unread 12-30-2005, 07:10 AM   #28
CutePommie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

so you are deaf yourself i am sure the ladies who been with you think your boring in bed too either. remember no one are perfect .

p.s you can poke my roll eyes anytime ..
CutePommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2005, 07:12 AM   #29
diehardbiker

I have been with hearie and deafies. Believe me, when I first with hearing chick, it was like a shock to see how woman moans, having organism and gone bonker. It was real fun pushing her over her limitation. But with deafies, NEVER happened I had to work hard and longer.... til nothing happens... disappoints me big time. So, that is HOW I know the difference, despite that I am deaf, I got eyes to see for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutePommie

so you are deaf yourself i am sure the ladies who been with you think your boring in bed too either. remember no one are perfect .

p.s you can poke my roll eyes anytime ..

Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Unread 12-30-2005, 07:14 AM   #30
diehardbiker

I forgot to add this, I have know some deaf chick that gone wild. I asked them to describe, and fits what I have seen with hearing! So, I know some deafies out there DO go wild and bonker and having blast time. That is why I do NOT want to be too judgemental.

Thomas Jefferson (1778)