All In Memorial of TongueOnFire: Post your graphics & writing & thoughts here

Liza

Reaction score
I thought it'd be easier to group up all artwork & writing in memorial of TongueOnFire. I saw some great work honoring Amanda, but I think it is a little confusing to have many threads on the same subject .. now you can do one click to see everything here! Kinda leave sympathy e-cards 'n poems here.. if that's not a problem? I'll start with mine!

memorial.jpg

Wonderful thread here. I´m going to create for her tonight.

The picture you create is beautiful

That's really a nice one Liza! I wish I could do like you all but I don't know how to do graphic art. :(

All I can do is to write a poem to Amanda Rae Davisson. ;)

Your death was quite sudden and is still hard for me to accept, Your shocking death just broke the hearts of everyone you loved. When I found out that you had died, I thought I was dreaming but then I realized it wasn't a dream after all, It still is a quite shock to me that you had die, but no one will forget you, When you lose what is most precious, When you don't know what to do, what to say but you still know how you feel. Not a day goes by that I do not think about you, Amanda. Your memory still lives on because you are one and only a rare and special find, a special friend. You will always have a special place in my heart and you'll always be with me in spirit and in my mind forever until the end of time. I wish that you could be here, but in a way you are. I will never forget you Amanda and I love you always and good-bye!

Love, Cheri :hug:

That is extremely beautiful. It makes me tearing in my eyes. :cry:

Do you have picture regluar.. I have hard to copy yours.. for TOF..
Need real orginal picture of her.. So I can copy her picture.
thx.

DeafMonkey and Cyber red, One word Wow! I really love your art work, It brought tears in my eyes. :tears:

You all did wonderful! Wishes I could do the same but sucks to be me. LOL!

Awsome that you as (CyberRed, Liza, and DeafMonkey) for create beautiful art work. Those pictures did made me tear out of my eyes. I love her just a like a sister. She was a very great and wonderful lady I ever spoke with over online.. I never forget her.. I am trying to make one just like that. Give me time. Cuz I am still in sadden over her tragic death..

Beautiful all of you guys artwork...

I'm waiting mine..*working* need picture that's all *smile*

Thanks for like my design pic to Cheri and PurrMeow :)

I love make anything Design :)

---------------------------------------------

hey Liebling I love your design it look great 2 pics of that ..

:)

DeafMonkey said:
Thanks for like my design pic to Cheri and PurrMeow :)

I love make anything Design :)

---------------------------------------------

hey Liebling I love your design it look great 2 pics of that ..

:)

Sorry I forget to tell you how wonderful your and CyberRed's artwork are after add 2 pictures here. :Oops:

Thank you for like my creative artwork... :thumb:

Thanks for likin' my artwork. I also like your artworks as well. They are beautiful ! I am sure Amanda is smilin' at us. :hug:

Wow. All of your artworks are very awesome. I know for sure that Amanda is looking over all of you and smiling. She can see how many people she has touched.

Oh Wow! :shock:

You got Amanda's favorite dolphins and Ohio State Lovelyblkgirl! It sure looks so beautifully! psst. I pmed you. :hug:

Liebling, I love yours as well. You always created good art graphics of anything. :hug:

Thanks! Cheri and :bump: i get ur pmed so now i return pmed you back :giggle: and it's CyberRed who make one for me.. i m not good at graphicart but i would love learn! but can't find where at store possilbe more $$$ to buy

Back