Halloween costumes:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you brought or planning on buying a Halloween costumes for a party (Adults and kids) or trick-treating (Adults and kids)? I've seen some Adults dressed up, while passing out treats.

I haven't brought myself a costume, but I have brought my boys their Halloween costumes today from Party City, My oldest son will be a Ghostbusters (It's a jumpsuit with infatable backpack) and my youngest son will be a Pirate (included a knife, eye patch too) ;)

Anyone else? Or are you just going to pass out treats with your regluar clothes on? (*cough partypooper cough*) :ily:

Cheri said:
Have you brought or planning on buying a Halloween costumes for a party (Adults and kids) or trick-treating (Adults and kids)? I've seen some Adults dressed up, while passing out treats.

I haven't brought myself a costume, but I have brought my boys their Halloween costumes today from Party City, My oldest son will be a Ghostbusters (It's a jumpsuit with infatable backpack) and my youngest son will be a Pirate (included a knife, eye patch too) ;)

Anyone else? Or are you just going to pass out treats with your regluar clothes on? (*cough partypooper cough*) :ily:

My friend went last year with that exact same Ghostbusters customer. He's 22 by the way.

Hope y'all don't mind, but I'm going this year as a mild mannered relay operator.

*starts looking through book bag for headset*

cental34 said:
Hope y'all don't mind, but I'm going this year as a mild mannered relay operator.

*starts looking through book bag for headset*

LOL! If you cannot find a headset, go to Radio Shack. :giggle:

They don't sell them there. Have to special order them. I've got a back up headset I could always use, though. that just fits on one ear, so no annoying headgear.

:giggle: Tiger wants to go as Batman. As for me? I am going out as myself :-o , that is scary enough ;)

my oldest (3 yr) will go as a spiderman

my youngest (1 yr) was supposed to go as a Jester but my oldest son thinks that my youngest needs to go as Charlie Brown

sooo.... the result is that my youngest will go as Charlie Brown along with our puppy as Snoopy.....doghouse and woodstock will be included as his candy holder.

;)

last year I dressed up all in black....with a mask that made it look like I didn't have a face, with skellington gloves and toe sox.....I can still hear Jono freaking out....lol.

My children haven't decide about the halloween costume yet... *waiting* (chuckles)

Espically My older son isn't part of halloween and just helper trick n treat..

I come up with no costumes for party. at work, I not decided yet but last year, I wore blk wings and t shirt of CARDS that day, CARDS lost in world series. :) I called it Death of CARDS

We've already got our Halloween costumes picked out and it's now time time to torment poor Daisy the BT as I bought her (count them.. 1,2,3!!) Halloween costumes to post the pictures in a BT forum for a costume contest. :fingersx: Hope I win!!!!!

I'm gonna be Santa Claus. I got the outfit donated to us for our xmas santa pix fundraisers. It wont hurt to wear it on Halloween!

Richard

Call me uncreative or lazy

But will be a red M&M again this year - like many previous years :giggle:

Nesmuth said:
I'm gonna be Santa Claus. I got the outfit donated to us for our xmas santa pix fundraisers. It wont hurt to wear it on Halloween!

Richard

*coos!* You just gave me a back up idea for Halloween! I'll wear red and go as Mrs. Claus! :giggle:

MizzDeaf said:
I come up with no costumes for party. at work, I not decided yet

Go check out at Party City, They have a lots of costumes for Adults. (Prices as low as $40.00 plus taxes of course) ;)

DreamDeaf said:
Humm... maybe I'll go as Cheri.

What's that suppose to mean? I didn't know I was that scary.

Cheri said:
What's that suppose to mean? :giggle:

she means she will DYE HER HAIR BLONDE like you and then get a push up bra, ummm high heels?, ummm go to a tanning salon to get tan like yours, ummm what else??? :giggle:

Nah, you're not scary...I just wanna create some excitement and stir up a bit of trouble...heh heh.

Cookie Monster said:
We've already got our Halloween costumes picked out and it's now time time to torment poor Daisy the BT as I bought her (count them.. 1,2,3!!) Halloween costumes to post the pictures in a BT forum for a costume contest. :fingersx: Hope I win!!!!!

(This is Chris) Tell you the truth... I begin feel sorry for Daisy, Patty is about to overdress her dog, I do predict Patty will do next… take Daisy to Miss Dog Beauty Pageant, put make up and dress that Patty choose for her. I am trying to figure out if Patty is sane or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back