Asian Tsunami - Make a Donation!

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to reach out to the ones affected by the Asian Tsunami disaster. You can by making a donation to the Red Cross. I've made a donation and hope it will truly help somebody out.

May God help them all.

Americans, to make a donation, click here. Before making the donation, make sure to click "International Response Fund" because the money will go to the Asian Tsunami disaster areas to help out the victims and more.

Canadians, to make a donation, click here. Before making the donation, make sure to click "South East Asia Tidal Wave and Earthquake" because the money will go to the Asian Tsunami disaster areas to help out the victims and more.

Banjo said:
If you want to reach out to the ones affected by the Asian Tsunami disaster. You can by making a donation to the Red Cross. I've made a donation and hope it will truly help somebody out.

May God help them all.

Americans, to make a donation, click here. Before making the donation, make sure to click "International Response Fund" because the money will go to the Asian Tsunami disaster areas to help out the victims and more.

Canadians, to make a donation, click here. Before making the donation, make sure to click "South East Asia Tidal Wave and Earthquake" because the money will go to the Asian Tsunami disaster areas to help out the victims and more.

I have already made a donation to our local relief agency, Mercy Corps, who have already left to help out in Asia.

Guys, please spare your change for this. Every penny counts!

I already thought of that earlier today and I rather to make donation near my house than over the line...

Others can make their donation at any Red Cross near your home, there are stores out there that already have jars set up for you to make a donation too...Either way works!!

Thanks for the information Banjo, Will do that. :thumb:

I agree with you Meg. ;)

Thanks Banjo ! We would make the donation from whole of this family.

Bumping this back up, what the heck.

To keep things in perspective...around 300 million were collected to help the victims of the tsunami, while we pay 177 million EVERY DAY to kill in Iraq.

Last edited:
Thank you for link.

We donate children homes on 1st week of December of every year to support them with Xmas presents and their joy etc. Our bank do it for us automaic.

Back