Other options for smileys (normal and sexual natured)

With the dirty smileys on AD, What choice would YOU pick?

• Keep a [b]separate[/b] feature only for dirty smileys and the normal smileys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Have a turn on and off function that will enable to access to the dirty emoticons

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Keep the dirty emoticons only within the Penisarium Forum

• Do nothing, don't change anything

• Total voters

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Instead of having a poll about removing dirty smileys..I thought about exploring other options with the dirty smileys of sexual natured....

Please vote as to the following above and post your opinion! ...

Thank you! :)

Since we're not given much choices but I'd go for the emoticons to stay within the adult section.

I voted on and off... that way it would be easier for those who doesn't want those emotions and who does. :) Hope that way, everyone will be happy, eh?

i had voted to leave it alone -- ppl can VERY easily ignore them -- how hard is that qq :roll:

I knew there was going to be a problem here, what I am doing is being fair for every members here...some members don't want the dirty smiley with the others and some don't care and wants it to leave it alone...but we do have to be fair here..its goes both ways....

I'm sorry if this upset you Flyfree, but I am not going to get upset over what others may vote on this....because members do have the right to express how they feel it not like they're complaining...some people here are Christians and they may feel offtend by them...Also with some of these smileys being displayed and in open view which might make certain members who have kids feel uncomfortable and having one of these options available could be a good thing to have here....Also we don't have any idea how many times visitors came across this forum and were turned away because of the open display when replying or making a post....

I'm sorry if this upset you Flyfree or any others as well :(

I voted A/C - D/C ... oops...I mean on/off cuz personally, I dont care, but I think it's fair for the other members...smiles. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy.

I vote to keep it separate, because I notice that some members are offended with the dirty ones. I am just respecting their wishes. :mrgreen:

I vote on/off because often times I had to make sure none of my kids are looking at my monitor screen when I read AD because of dirty smileys. One day they will ask me what the monkey smiley was doing and I wouldn't want to explain that. lol I would think that most ppl would vote for on/off that way they do have that option if they were offended or don't want their young children to see it. I do like regular nice smileys and would want that option to keep it...just keep dirty ones invisible. Thanks for starting polling thread, Angel! :hug:

It would be nice if we could seperate the explicit emoticons from the normal ones. If you can't make the emoticons exclusive to the adult/penisarium forums, perhaps, there's a way to toggle the emoticons?

I would like to have a feature that a person can turn on or off these x-rated emoticons because Im afraid that my daughters will go EEEK and point at the masturbating monkey and ask me what the heck the monkey is doing ;)

Do you know that you can use the firewall to block these 'sexual natured' smileys? It will solve your problem in simply way. I don't know how many members around here have the firewall though... Actually ALL of computer users should have the firewall installed anyway to reduce the numbers of hacking by hackers.

One site which I sometimes visit by, it contains the stupidest image ever I seen (Bush's face in Jesus body & head) and it insulted Jesus in every way. I am not going to complain at webmaster about it, I used the firewall to block that specific image and it solved my own problem.

I really want to pick 'Do nothing, don't change anything' but I prefer to go with many votes (no/off) to prevent 'only in Adult' since it is ridiculous (my opinion)

[/rant]

Last edited:
The danger with democracy is that it is like three wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
I find it interesting that there is so much concern over sexual images being revealed to children while hardly anyone thinks it is abnormal for a child to instantly recognize a machine gun firing or someone beating the brains out of another person.
Something is screwy, or is it just me?

Last edited:
Personally, I dont want to lose the smileys..... this forum has best smileys I've seen on forums.... but I do agree that for those explicit ones, it would be good if they are in seperate area or can turn them off for sake of children or those that are offended by them..... Just please dont take them away from the rest of us who love them :cheers:

:werd: There are women walking around in bikinis in public. There are couple kissing each other in public. There are kids joking around by playing the "hump game" with Ken and Barbie.

Overall, these are just itty bitty colored circles making funny movements that can't really be completely related to the real thing. In fact, can you really see these smilies doing any actual penetration or anything that you would normally seen in X-rated movies?

VamPyroX said:
:werd: There are women walking around in bikinis in public. There are couple kissing each other in public. There are kids joking around by playing the "hump game" with Ken and Barbie.

Overall, these are just itty bitty colored circles making funny movements that can't really be completely related to the real thing. In fact, can you really see these smilies doing any actual penetration or anything that you would normally seen in X-rated movies?

For your information, Ive never seen any x rated movies and yep Im in my mid 30s. I was actually embarassed at first when I saw these x rated emoticions but I learned how to ignore them. I am sure that others cannot ignore them though.

Dang, Meg.
So it's okay to show violence because they are not avoidable?
Says who?

Beowulf said:
Dang, Meg.
So it's okay to show violence because they are not avoidable?
Says who?

Having a blonde moment right now.........your sarcasm is flying right over my head. Care to clarify?

Hmm, tough choices Angel!

I voted to move the emoticons and allow them to be used only in the adult oriented sections of the forum. Personally, I don't like seeing them or using them, but I also don't feel I have a right to decide what is Okay for someone else. That is not my place.

Awwww, Meg...I didn't mean to sound sarcastic.
Was just thinking aloud, more or less.
The trend in today's political climate is to hastily cover up classical nude statues in town squares, to shield our children's eyes from, ummm, naturalness...
And to seemingly encourage children to learn that this is the norm, to deny and shield them from any human curiosity, to instead teach them that is is okay to kill and maim others that we deem unworthy of repect.
Sighhh, I could go on, but I feel I am wasting my breath in here.

Back