Black friday

caz

Reaction score
went to town Black Friday big let down and a con

Getting out of hand in one of several videos including this woman snatching item out of child's arms.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3l1ejATaSE[/ame]

Last edited:
Nothing like that thank God..I was going get tv they upped the price few months ago then half it to original price today.i would not gone into London or Norwich but news showed hardly anyone in shopping malls

I think people are forgetting what Christmas is all about.
I call it Black & Blue Friday the way people acting to one another .

I don't go out for it at all after our kids left home. And the violence just to save a few dollars is appalling.

No one needs all that junk that they push .

I had go town get something I had no idea about Black Friday first time I ever been out in it not sure how long it been going..I tried get something online that was impossible

I walked over to Burlington Coat Factory which is in the shopping center very close to my apartment. I did this in the afternoon when it had warmed up. It wasn't busy by then. I did pick up a couple of things for a Giving Tree gift (at church). When I got in the short line (the registers were busy) there was an employee who was scanning our items then giving us a card, which she also scanned, that we were told to give to the cashier who would scan it and have all items entered into the register at one time. This was being done to save time at the register and it seemed to be working well.

I stopped in a couple of other small stores then did my grocery shopping.

I saved the environment by walking, not driving, and then realized I forgot my cloth bags and ended up with 3 plastic bags. Ah, well, at least they can be recycled.

Though I had forgotten about Small Business Saturday, I had already planned to go to a mom & pop bookstore tomorrow since it appears they have a book I want to get that the big book store around here does not have in stock.

I avoided anything with Black Friday.

But tomorrow is the Small Business Saturday and I am much more in favor of that...I do have some errands to do and have some local and small shops I like to patronize.

Sitting here catching up on all the news... I am floored by how cray people are today... I realize yet again why I favor a simpler life and prefer my dogs over most people... Sad

We don't have this problem in salem. I know portland oregon does because it is larger. I went shopping, for carseats, it took me about 20 minutes and everyone was very nice, workers and shoppers. I go every year for at least one thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

We don't have this problem in salem. I know portland oregon does because it is larger. I went shopping, for carseats, it took me about 20 minutes and everyone was very nice, workers and shoppers. I go every year for at least one thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Oooh, you're in Oregon, are you native to that state? I visited Oregon once, mostly along the coast, such beauty, a vision I'll keep in my mind forever. Lovely scenery!

I totally avoid shopping in stores on Black Friday.

I wanted to go shopping today then remembered it was Black & Blue Friday so I stayed home . Too many crazy people fighting like little kids. :roll:

I'm one of the people that would rather pay full price than going out into those crazy crowds!...Haven't been in years...Saw a couple of videos too about those fights!..Really pathlic...over material things.....and most importantly...my $$ is still in the bank....:lol:

Same here after I had bad experience in 2010.

Bunch of customers on Black Friday are jerk and they pushed me because I can't hear anyone say "excuse me" so I yelled at them.

I'm one of the people that would rather pay full price than going out into those crazy crowds!...Haven't been in years...Saw a couple of videos too about those fights!..Really pathlic...over material things.....and most importantly...my $$ is still in the bank....:lol:

Yeah you saved a lot of $$$ just by staying home. It was bad enough going grocery shopping around Thanksgiving time, some woman got pissed off at me , I think she wanted me to move my wagon but I didn't' hear her . She walked off in a huff . I couldn't wait to get back home , I hate shopping in a huge crowd of crazy people .

I drove by the mall on my way to visit my son. The over flow parking was crazy, probably around 1/2 a mile from the mall. Daughter and I did go out for dinner at an outdoor mall, we got lucky and and parked right next to the door. I ordered a few things online, if I could figure out what to get everyone I would do all my shopping that way.

Back