White House goes into lockdown after man jump fence

A new fence was put up so this wouldn't happen again maybe there need an electric fence to keep people from jumping out it.

I guess this new fence is still not tall enough.

Installing razor sharp wire like they do at prisons might do the trick...LOL...dunno why he jumped anyway...seems Obama was feeding the homeless...since the cook called in sick...and Michelle can't cook.

They want to keep the fence simple because then the whole place feels friendly, but powerful. Add razor wire and it'd start to make people feel like it's a prison.

Probably what they should do is put a moat or something on the inside of the fence. :) Like an artificial river with floating flowers, etc. Keep it attractive, but add something on the other side that'll deter people from jumping over.

Hey, add crocodiles to it. ;)

They want to keep the fence simple because then the whole place feels friendly, but powerful. Add razor wire and it'd start to make people feel like it's a prison.

Probably what they should do is put a moat or something on the inside of the fence. :) Like an artificial river with floating flowers, etc. Keep it attractive, but add something on the other side that'll deter people from jumping over.

:lol:

You beat me to this I was going to say that too about putting in a moat with cute crocodiles .. :lol:

When I saw it White House had tent in garden entertaining Chinese ..Been easiest thing shoot president..The place lot smaller in real life

Back