Disney child actor Kevin Corcoran died

Bit before my time. I don't remember him at all.

But I'll be really sad when Billy Mumy is announced to have died of old age.

At any rate RIP, Kevin Corcoran.

Oh, aw. I do remember him. Swiss Family Robinson is one of my favorite movies. I used to bug my mom that I wanted to ride an ostrich. Old Yeller.. eh.. I still refuse to watch it ever again. Watched it for the first time and I bawled my eyes out in bed after Old Yeller ended. I was seven or eight at the time.

When I got older, I thought Kevin Corcoran was the younger Kurt Russell. I was wrong. hahaah!

Oh, aw. I do remember him. Swiss Family Robinson is one of my favorite movies. I used to bug my mom that I wanted to ride an ostrich. Old Yeller.. eh.. I still refuse to watch it ever again. Watched it for the first time and I bawled my eyes out in bed after Old Yeller ended. I was seven or eight at the time.

When I got older, I thought Kevin Corcoran was the younger Kurt Russell. I was wrong. hahaah!

Same here I won't watch Old Yeller again .

before my time altho Elvis sang old shep remember that

I remembered the old movies including Old Yeller. I just did not recognized his name as Kevin Corcoran. But I do recognized his face.

I also remembered him on "Mickey Mouse Club". He was with other cast members like Annette Funicello performing in singing and music. He was really great as a kid back then.

I am so sad that he died of cancer. May Kevin Corcoran rest in peace. :(

Oh wow, I must overlooked this thread.

I remember about Old Yeller, Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson and Babes in Toyland aired on The Disney Channel (1983-1997) and Vault Disney block (1997-2002). All of them were great movie that I remember when I was young in 1990s.

I'm very disappointed that Vault Disney block ended in 2002 and replaced with re-run of lousy, pop tween/teen shows, also many baby boomers were upset at Disney for ruin the great generation. I felt that Disney Channel isn't really Disney anymore. I grew up with The Disney Channel when they were premium and you had to pay extra to receive this channel, but not anymore after 1997-2004 - depending on cable companies, but in 1997, Disney Channel was switched from premium to basic, also many of preschool shows that I grew up like Pooh Corner, Dumbo Circus, Adventures in Wonderland, Secret Life of Toys, Fraggle Rock and Under the Umbrella Tree were cancelled in 1997.

I remember about premium version of TDC running movies at night and they used to be very family friendly, but not anymore, if you are dumb teen that wear big shirt, baggy pants and fan of pop music so you will love it, that's not Disney anymore.

Reba, do you remember about The Disney Channel and Vault Disney block?

There is blu-ray version for all movies that I mentioned, but exception of Babes in Toyland, you must be member of Disney Movie Club (DMC) to buy DMC exclusive. I almost complete the collection of Disney movies - all of them are blu-ray.

. . . Reba, do you remember about The Disney Channel and Vault Disney block?
I didn't have cable TV until I was a middle-aged adult, so I never watched those channels. When I was a kid, I watched all the Disney movies and cartoons at the movie theater or on Sunday night TV, "The Wonderful World of Disney." I loved Disney movies. When my grandsons were little we bought Disney VHS tapes.

There is blu-ray version for all movies that I mentioned, but exception of Babes in Toyland, you must be member of Disney Movie Club (DMC) to buy DMC exclusive. I almost complete the collection of Disney movies - all of them are blu-ray.
Nice. :)

I didn't have cable TV until I was a middle-aged adult, so I never watched those channels. When I was a kid, I watched all the Disney movies and cartoons at the movie theater or on Sunday night TV, "The Wonderful World of Disney." I loved Disney movies. When my grandsons were little we bought Disney VHS tapes.

Nice. :)

Thanks, I have to wait for proper release, not DMC exclusive due lack of bonus features and possibly untested subtitles. All subtitles are tested and scanned for errors before final release on BD and DVD that release to all customers.

I noticed iTunes, Amazon and Netflix have plenty of errors in subtitles. :(

Oh wow, I must overlooked this thread.

I remember about Old Yeller, Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson and Babes in Toyland aired on The Disney Channel (1983-1997) and Vault Disney block (1997-2002). All of them were great movie that I remember when I was young in 1990s.

I'm very disappointed that Vault Disney block ended in 2002 and replaced with re-run of lousy, pop tween/teen shows, also many baby boomers were upset at Disney for ruin the great generation. I felt that Disney Channel isn't really Disney anymore. I grew up with The Disney Channel when they were premium and you had to pay extra to receive this channel, but not anymore after 1997-2004 - depending on cable companies, but in 1997, Disney Channel was switched from premium to basic, also many of preschool shows that I grew up like Pooh Corner, Dumbo Circus, Adventures in Wonderland, Secret Life of Toys, Fraggle Rock and Under the Umbrella Tree were cancelled in 1997.

I remember about premium version of TDC running movies at night and they used to be very family friendly, but not anymore, if you are dumb teen that wear big shirt, baggy pants and fan of pop music so you will love it, that's not Disney anymore.

Reba, do you remember about The Disney Channel and Vault Disney block?

Oh no, you're not the only one. I LOVED Vault Disney and all those really cool old shows, instead of those really lame ass tween shows. What tween wants or needs to watch a Lame Sitcom at 2:00 am?

Wow 2016 for stars in there 60's is just a bad year. And 60 is still young

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Old yells that elvis song.After what Disney did to animals I refuse to watch any Disney shows.
DNM you sure right 2016 bad start David Bowie that upset me

Back