Summer camps for adults

the comments on it not favourable..i love go off do pottery or learn carpentary but according to those comments it to middle class

do you think good idea?..if got money and want do it then go for it..The so called middle class have gone out to work most of there lives paid tax so non workers get benefit money and they kept so called upper class how keep their money at expense of middle class...the so called middle class are screwed what ever they do

I saw that on CBS Sunday Morning I was thinking to myself,"that looks like fun" and if I were young I would go.

I don't see what those 4 commenters were whining about. If you don't have the money, don't go, no one said it was for the underprivileged. Everything costs money, and there may well have been people of various ages and political persuasions. I enjoyed that piece!

apparently it a white thing,god knows why

all depends..we don't have summer camps as you have them not sure my son would have wanted to go...I Think of dirty dancing when talk about camps..

I saw that on CBS Sunday Morning I was thinking to myself,"that looks like fun" and if I were young I would go.

I don't see what those 4 commenters were whining about. If you don't have the money, don't go, no one said it was for the underprivileged. Everything costs money, and there may well have been people of various ages and political persuasions. I enjoyed that piece!

They could had been jealous b/c they could not afford to go. The camps are for adults so you're the right age to go .

Back